Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
Wizbull0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Fake pics?

Question for both. Guys, what do you do when you meet a provider with fake pics? Any good storiesz?

Ladies, do you or have you used fake pics? If so why? And did it ever put you in a bad situation?
Wizbull0 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

The pictures I post are 100% me the good and bad. I rather be upfront and let the guy see me and be either pleased or not then show up and be so disappointed he wants to leave. If a lady is using pictures that are hiding her flaws it will come out and it makes her look worst then being up front.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
The pictures I post are 100% me the good and bad. I rather be upfront and let the guy see me and be either pleased or not then show up and be so disappointed he wants to leave. If a lady is using pictures that are hiding her flaws it will come out and it makes her look worst then being up front.
Pictures taken from a flattering angle or highlighting her best features don't bother me...but I, too, want to hear stories about meeting a provider who is clearly bait and switch with her photos...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

No good stories, but if the pics are clearly an attempt at bait and switch, I'd walk away and not give her a dime. Now, if the pics don't match, but she is still hot, then game on.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Out dated pictures have caused some very unpleasant situations that never end well. Never ran into "fake" pictures here on ECCIE. Back Page it seems to be the standard.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone has fake pictures, just walk away. I know it sucks, and I know you were excited, but there are a ton of us who are honest out there who don't deserve to be out an appointment, and you don't deserve to pay to be tricked.

If she looks very different from her pictures, but it's still her, you can either stay or go. But do please mention it in the review. Again, there are a ton of us out there that put in the work to deserve our rates and be who we represent ourselves to be, and there are a ton of guys out there who are paying to much to be jerked around with pictures that aren't representative of the girl.

I know a girl that used fake pictures during her divorce. To the average person, you couldn't tell the difference. I couldn't, and I had probably seen her naked more than any of her clients. But, it was different enough to where her husband (who suspected), wouldn't be able to say "I know that's you!". I think that may be the only kind of situation I could even begin to say it was ok.

I know lots of girls who use outdated pics though. As much as I love them, it is pretty frustrating to know that we work exactly the same amount, even though I'm the only one who's made any sort of an attempt to maintain myself. When I was with an agency, we had girls that would show their face on ads, and when we met in person, I couldn't even recognize them. We can't all be perfect all the time, and people change, but that's just as bad as fake pics, IMO. 50 pounds is a big difference, 15 years is a big difference, a boob job is a big difference. People shouldn't be surprised by something like that.
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I do a lot of homework when I want to see someone special. Seldom am I surprised......but if I screwed up and didn't do my homework and the door opened and it was Bait and Switch I wouldn't hesitate. I would just turn around and leave.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #8
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Now, if the pics don't match, but she is still hot, then game on.
Pretty sure just about every guy would have that reaction, "you're not the chick in the pics, but you'll do!"
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #9
lisaluvsxxoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205317

I use my real photos and date them for accuracy but I always wonder why girls post fakes. I would think the man will turn around and walk out. Why waste everyone's time?
lisaluvsxxoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women