Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70610
biomed161925
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453160
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48191
pyramider46370
bambino41195
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #1
Guest121012
Account Disabled

User ID: 42784
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New to Vegas

Hey guys,
Need some advise since I'm gonna move to Vegas.
Im looking for a good location for business.
Thanks a lot...

Xoxo
Guest121012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

When are you moving to Vegas?
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

It really depends:

the Las Vegas valley is getting more and more difficult to get around (the traffic here isn't that bad compared to larger cities with SoCal being the closest example but it can be bad at times). You really need a reliable car to get around. The alternatives tend to be trying to get a cab (depending on where you live in the valley, that may be a long wait) or using the CAT public transit system which isn't ideal for good looking, well dressed lady. While I'm a guy and have few issues walking through most of the valley, I'm not sure how an attractive lady would feel walking on her own, esp at night. Walking along the strip area or the downtown area (mostly near Fremont Street Experience or just east of there to roughly the El Cortez) is fairly touristy and safe (except from other drunk people trying to grabass).

Las Vegas is a popular convention destination and with all the gambling, world class restaurants, and popular nightclubs, attracts people that will spend money. Most of the visitors are gravitating towards the strip corridor, don't usually rent cars, and have a room that they'd prefer to get outcall service to. As a Las Vegas based provider, this type of client is where you will find a vast majority of your appointments. A regular may come during a particular trade show (anywhere from twice a year to once every 3 years for the larger ones that are held here on a regular basis) and/or make the occasional personal trip out here (with SoCal being the largest drive-in market).

As a local, we're either OK with providers coming to our homes or going to an incall location. My own preference is incall and I do make the occasional hotel booking to see those that are outcall only. Unless you want to cater to locals, an incall is not a must have in Vegas. A reliable ride is much more important. Some providers will book a room for incalls and pass on the cost of the room to the clients, or advertise a special to make the best use of a temporary incall. I know of a guy that comes in from out of town on a regular basis and one of the first things he does is calls housekeeping for bunch of extra towels (tips around $5-10). Probably a great idea if you're going to be using a hotel room for incall for more than 1 appointment. With that said, I'm fairly certain that we're in the minority of clients in Vegas compared to visitors wanting outcalls to their room. With the local economy doing worse than the rest of the nation, I'd say this is even more skewed to the monied visitor.

So, assuming you have a vehicle, where should you live. For a somewhat suburban elitist type of area, I usually point to Summerlin and Green Valley. Summerlin is directly west of downtown Las Vegas (http://www.summerlin.com/map/), at least the more established parts of it. Green Valley is in western part of Henderson (map of GVR area: http://www.greenvalleyranchmarketrep...v-master-plan/) and if you look at that map, encompasses an area there and nearby. Depending on how often you need to fly in and out of Vegas, Green Valley is closer and easier to get to McCarran than Summerlin. Outside of those two, there are plenty of neighborhoods that probably fit your style and comfort level.

Hope that gives you a little flavor of what to expect.

Bob
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
JackNasty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Anywhere a stones-throw away from the strip is a good (5-10 minutes away) location for business.
JackNasty is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194691
Thumbs up

As someone who is considering a move to Las Vegas too, I want to say thank you for your very informative post.

I have been spending a lot of time on City Data Forum and the areas you mentioned come highly recommended. I am leaning towards the Summerlin area because I understand they have the better schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quzi View Post
It really depends:

the Las Vegas valley is getting more and more difficult to get around (the traffic here isn't that bad compared to larger cities with SoCal being the closest example but it can be bad at times). You really need a reliable car to get around. The alternatives tend to be trying to get a cab (depending on where you live in the valley, that may be a long wait) or using the CAT public transit system which isn't ideal for good looking, well dressed lady. While I'm a guy and have few issues walking through most of the valley, I'm not sure how an attractive lady would feel walking on her own, esp at night. Walking along the strip area or the downtown area (mostly near Fremont Street Experience or just east of there to roughly the El Cortez) is fairly touristy and safe (except from other drunk people trying to grabass).

Las Vegas is a popular convention destination and with all the gambling, world class restaurants, and popular nightclubs, attracts people that will spend money. Most of the visitors are gravitating towards the strip corridor, don't usually rent cars, and have a room that they'd prefer to get outcall service to. As a Las Vegas based provider, this type of client is where you will find a vast majority of your appointments. A regular may come during a particular trade show (anywhere from twice a year to once every 3 years for the larger ones that are held here on a regular basis) and/or make the occasional personal trip out here (with SoCal being the largest drive-in market).

As a local, we're either OK with providers coming to our homes or going to an incall location. My own preference is incall and I do make the occasional hotel booking to see those that are outcall only. Unless you want to cater to locals, an incall is not a must have in Vegas. A reliable ride is much more important. Some providers will book a room for incalls and pass on the cost of the room to the clients, or advertise a special to make the best use of a temporary incall. I know of a guy that comes in from out of town on a regular basis and one of the first things he does is calls housekeeping for bunch of extra towels (tips around $5-10). Probably a great idea if you're going to be using a hotel room for incall for more than 1 appointment. With that said, I'm fairly certain that we're in the minority of clients in Vegas compared to visitors wanting outcalls to their room. With the local economy doing worse than the rest of the nation, I'd say this is even more skewed to the monied visitor.

So, assuming you have a vehicle, where should you live. For a somewhat suburban elitist type of area, I usually point to Summerlin and Green Valley. Summerlin is directly west of downtown Las Vegas (http://www.summerlin.com/map/), at least the more established parts of it. Green Valley is in western part of Henderson (map of GVR area: http://www.greenvalleyranchmarketrep...v-master-plan/) and if you look at that map, encompasses an area there and nearby. Depending on how often you need to fly in and out of Vegas, Green Valley is closer and easier to get to McCarran than Summerlin. Outside of those two, there are plenty of neighborhoods that probably fit your style and comfort level.

Hope that gives you a little flavor of what to expect.

Bob
laurakennedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
H8edByOne
Ambassador

Encounters: 14

Palo Verde High School which is in Summerlin is one of the best in Las Vegas...Not sure what grade your kids are in, but it is one of the best schools...
H8edByOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #7
dread pirate deadpool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I live in summerlin and am a realtor. If you have questions about various feel free to PM me. I live in vegas and love it. Some don't because of the HOA rules, but I like it. It keeps the neighborhood from getting dragged down by a few bad apples.
dread pirate deadpool is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #8
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

Thanks very much. Kids have a way to go before high school. Still in elemantary school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8edByOne View Post
Palo Verde High School which is in Summerlin is one of the best in Las Vegas...Not sure what grade your kids are in, but it is one of the best schools...
Old 11-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #9
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

Thanks, PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dread pirate deadpool View Post
I live in summerlin and am a realtor. If you have questions about various feel free to PM me. I live in vegas and love it. Some don't because of the HOA rules, but I like it. It keeps the neighborhood from getting dragged down by a few bad apples.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

Oops, I see this thread was started in 2011. Anyway, it's all good....lol
Old 11-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

It's all good.. While the OP may not be looking for this information anymore.. Vegas can change so often that it's always a new answer to his question and someone else may need the info.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women