Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48297
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
bluefantasy
Registered Member

Default Independent provider vs. agency

I have been wondering whether to choose an independent provider or use an agency. Personally I feel better about independent providers with good reviews because ladies who treat this as their own business would typically do a better job. What are the pros and cons for using an agency? Thoughts? Thanks
bluefantasy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #2
The Good Names Are Taken
Gaining Momentum

Con - bait and switch
The Good Names Are Taken is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It depends on what kind of client you are

More so than the ladies. There are excellent women working as agency girls, and as independents.

An agency is good if you like to book last minute, or prefer a variety of girls. If you're screened once, same day appointments are easier. Even if the girl you'd like to see isn't available, you can still easily see another in the same phone call or email. They'll also generally have a website, making it easy to figure out which girl you'd like to see, even if you're in a pinch. The downside is that the girls are less likely to be low volume, since they're not actually keeping the entire donation, and LE is more likely to try and bust an agency that isn't careful in it's screening practices.

Independent girls are good if you are uncomfortable working through an agency and their assistants, and are less likely to be targeted by LE (generally, I'm talking about those with their ducks in a row) since they are smaller scale. You also have the opportunity to speak directly with the lady, so scheduling any special requests, dinners, or vacations can be easier. However, the ladies that don't have an assistant may not answer emails immediately, or be able to accommodate same day requests.

Just as with an agency, be wary of girls who are not careful in their screening, or don't have a good reputation within the community, as you are giving your information to someone else either way.
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #4
gfx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 148504
My ECCIE Reviews

Read the reviews in each case and then make a conscious decision...
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

depends where your at, and the agency. Where I am, you must be armed when dealing with agency. IMHO

But I never worry about that with a independent that you screened well before you let her screen you.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #6
gfx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
depends where your at, and the agency. Where I am, you must be armed when dealing with agency. IMHO
WOW Really? SMH
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

All good advice above. Personally, I prefer to deal with a truly independent provider. But be aware that many that claim to be independent are, in fact, managed.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WOW Really? SMH
Old 11-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #9
gfx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Offshore, I have heard of agency horror stories as well as independent horror stories!
Bad Agencies are know for:
bait & switch
cash & dash
upselling
tardiness
NC/NS
and other scams...

Bad Independent providers are known for:
pregnancy scams
outing scams
"save me" scams
"my bf is home! run!" scam
cash and dash
thievery on outcalls
among other scams

There are the good, the bad, and the ugly in both lol! Just like there are good clients and bad!

You can't really generalize or dismiss either, deductive reasoning based on a proven track-record is what veteran hobbyists rely on.

FYI We are an Agency! Shhhhh! j/k
gfx is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #10
bluefantasy
Registered Member

Thanks for all the great advices. I will try both and find out what l like!
bluefantasy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Before I gave up on Agency's in my area. It was always attempted held up by knife. Then car chase when I got away without being beaten and or robed. Last time I tried a agency I was ambushed by three agency's that work closely together. Thank Tebow for shotguns and big ass hand guns that can kill a car motor.

The review was lost in a ASPD system crash before it became unplugged.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #12
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Dude: You're a "grode-az-man" figure this one out for your self.

It is six of one and a half dozen of the other. Both can be greqt and both can be bad. The agency nay be easier to schedule, but selection may be limited, and the ladys in rotation may be "tired" when you get there. The Indy pool of talant is wide and deep. Your lady of choice may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect with. She is likely to have a higher donatiion.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Dude: You're a "grode-az-man" figure this one out for your self.

It is six of one and a half dozen of the other. Both can be greqt and both can be bad. The agency nay be easier to schedule, but selection may be limited, and the ladys in rotation may be "tired" when you get there. The Indy pool of talant is wide and deep. Your lady of choice may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect with. She is likely to have a higher donatiion.
Actually I find indy easier to schedule and cheaper. Along with easier on the heart and nerves. But I'm only talking about near me within Upset NY area before I gave up on agency's.

currently
Have not tried but where I live female owned agency's most seem ok.One is owned by a female that has a pimp hubby. It seems she just the front man. Runs like a male owned.
Male owned are more like pimps pushing underage and/or checking clients for a guy they can robe and beat up still. The girls are not the problem. Its the owners that will try and stab ya with a knife.

back to indy
Now your "indy may be more selective, or in demand and harder to connect".
selective
If I make a pick and she like osd. I do not see that as a problem. In fact its great. Why bother with a lady who would rather not with you. Strange is a few that would never play with me have become buddy's with.
demand and harder to connect
I tend to not want to play with a flavor of the month. But , yup and have with a few.

So as far as agency's I will stick to my first post. "depends where your at, and the agency."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women