Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #31
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I first

I first have to find the YARD,, so I can go make Milkshakes in it.. then I will CHARGE, the BOYS in the Yard
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #32
kylebutler72
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
I only quoted what was relevant to what I had said.

I know many ladies whose reputation was ruined by unkind words of Hobbyist and visa versa,, so it doesn't ALWAYS have to do with conduct.

I was thinking of what was going on with Dames4u..

HE was being attacked for what reason I am not sure if and his reputation was being attacked as well.. does this ruin the REPUTATION of the providers who work for him since they are under him, are and will they be labeled as one of those girls who used to work with him..?

There are many ways to harm individuals,, internally and externally
Charlotte,
First off, I've seen your ads for some time now, always thought they were so darn classy and tasteful. Kudos.

As for client/provider potentially pissing one another off in the public domain..

Up until recently I didn't do reviews on any site. I am a paid member of NR, but I know a lot of providers on NR try to maintain a 4 to 5 star review average. Long story short, twice a year, I see a provider in Tampa who I know would be hurt if I gave her anything less than a five star review. She's incredible in lots of ways, and I totally recommend her. One catch though, she claims to be GFE, but her idea of GFE is a peck on the lips. Now...everything else about here makes up for that. However, I'd probably give her four stars, or three, for that bit of misleading advertising. (And other clients have pointed this out to her.) So I just don't do a NR "star based" review of her so we don't have any hard feelings. I prefer the "YES" or "No" recommendation that is allowed here.

Otherwise, like on NR, I would rather not review her than endure the "You are the reason I'm not averaging five stars???" mess.

This hobby puts both provider and client at their most vulnerable positions. (Literally, figuratively, any way you slice it..) So there will be egos, and sometimes hard feelings. (And not always the good "hard feelings'). Its kind of inescapable given human nature. I personally try to stay above it and avoid ruffling feathers. If its a bad experience, I just don't repeat it.

(Now, if a provider was to rob me or mislead...then I get personal)...

But, knock on wood, that's never happened to this point.

Now Char, about that milkshake...
kylebutler72 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #33
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews

Kyle

Thank you for your compliments, I appreciate them..

First of all let me commend you on being a gentleman and caring for her feelings, this is important to us ladies. We value that as a client/provider relationship and will most likely see you again if your scores are fair.

When men exaggerate of downright be rude, ladies will not only not repeat, but other ladies look at that as a potential threat to their business and you will not only get bad references but most likely Higher end ladies will not deal with them.

Overall I think (MY OPINION) that the complete experience is what men should grade on,, some ladies have dumpy incalls but are great in bed, some have good skills but are not up to standards to barbie bodies, some don't care about the men, and yet they get 10;s for looks and personality.

To each his own, we all grade on what we find pleasing to us. Being rude is just plain that, People can be honest without being rude,

I could teach you that Milkshake, but I would have to Charge!!

I'm going to have to open a SODA SHOP soon!!
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:19 AM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So does that mean I cannot express my want for a fuckin milkshake?

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic.....uh ....um.....uh......what were we talking about again..........Oh yeah, now I remember ... we were talking taint.

Completed your thought for you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #35
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
...in fact there is a girl floatin around who used to be in his stable who's doing quite well for herself all by herself...wonder who that could be?
...a bologna sandwich on wonder bread.

We sell steak here.
dames4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women