Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Here is another good article about CGI Federal, the company that the Obama administration awarded the contract to build the Obamacare website.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...eetheart-deal/

So let me get this straight. Since the previous Bush administration had awarded this company with some smaller contracts, it is somehow Bush's fault for the clusterfuck that resulted from Obama awarding this company the contract to build the Obamacare website. That is really fucking pathetic! When are you fucking libturds going to stop blaming Bush for everything that has gone wrong during the Obama administration? But that is all you really got, isn't it?!
I wonder if there is an American IT firm out there laughing their asses off right now knowing dam good and well they could have put together that web site without all the bullshit. It serves these leftist fucks right for not exploring their options to use an American firm. They talk about job creation. Such bullshit this administration has never created a job, they won't even utilize the resources that are already here at home.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:11 AM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I wonder if there is an American IT firm out there laughing their asses off right now knowing dam good and well they could have put together that web site without all the bullshit. It serves these leftist fucks right for not exploring their options to use an American firm. They talk about job creation. Such bullshit this administration has never created a job, they won't even utilize the resources that are already here at home.
c/p

Rather than open the contracting process to a competitive public solicitation with multiple bidders, officials in the Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid accepted a sole bidder, CGI Federal, the U.S. subsidiary of a Canadian company with an uneven record of IT pricing and contract performance.
CMS officials are tight-lipped about why CGI was chosen or how it happened. They also refuse to say if other firms competed with CGI, or if there was ever a public solicitation for building Healthcare.gov, the backbone of Obamacare’s problem-plagued web portal.
Instead, it appears they used what amounts to a federal procurement system loophole to award the work to the Canadian firm. [...]
In awarding the Healthcare.gov contract, CMS relied on a little-known federal contracting system called ID/IQ, which is government jargon for “Indefinite Delivery and Indefinite Quantity.”
CGI was a much smaller vendor when it was approved by HHS in 2007. With the approval, CGI became eligible for multiple awards without public notice and in circumvention of the normal competitive bidding procurement process.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:00 AM   #18
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yes, Iva...please supply that link. I'm quite interested in your facts backing that claim up. I see a governorship in 02 and 06, but the first federal job is the one she has now. The one she started in 2009.

As COG says " not my job " look it up.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
Here is another good article about CGI Federal, the Canadian company that the Obama administration awarded the contract to build the Obamacare website.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...eetheart-deal/

So let me get this straight. Since the previous Bush administration had awarded this company with some smaller contracts, it is somehow Bush's fault for the clusterfuck that resulted from Obama awarding this company the contract to build the Obamacare website. That is really fucking pathetic! When are you fucking libturds going to stop blaming Bush for everything that has gone wrong during the Obama administration? But that is all you really got, isn't it?!

If it was good enough for the right it should be good enough for the left...LMAO Also check #11 for sarcasm ..
Old 10-28-2013, 05:08 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Typical!

Obamacare Operator May Have Liked Her Job, But After Talking to Sean Hannity, She Can’t Keep It

Remember when Sean Hannity called up the Obamacare hotline on the air? Well, she got fired.

On the top of Thursday’s broadcast of his radio show, Sean Hannity revealed Erling Davis, the Obamacare operator he called early in his Monday show, got fired. Hannity quizzed her on how well the law is being received by applicants and she revealed no one liked it. Hannity had Davis on his show today and revealed he will give her a year’s salary of $26,000 and help her find a new job.

This firing makes Erling Davis, not Kathleen Sebelius or any of the contractors who messed up the website, the first person held accountable for any problems with Healthcare.gov. The first person held accountable by the Obama administration is a person at the very bottom of the regime, who makes no decisions that impact the implementation of the law at all.

Just let that sink in.

Who fired her? How far up the chain was the decision to fire her made? What reasons were given for her firing?

Those are among the questions that the most secretive administration we’ve ever had will never answer.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/10/24...-cant-keep-it/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Kinda like Scooter Libby ?
Old 10-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
SirReal
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post

Probably not laughing, such incompetence at the highest level. If not incompetence then it is corruption leading to so many failed results that would appear to have been of predictable result.

How many jobs could "trickle down" from that half a billion, and other government contracts effectively managed and directed to competent small and mid size (hello commerce department and SBA, if we have it we should at least use it) American owned and operated contractors?

While we are at it, can someone explain, why the Fuck do we need to provide translation for upwards of 180 different languages? Is coonass on that list? J'ai gros couer, but this is a punitive waste of resource and capital!

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. - Ronald Reagan
SirReal is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #23
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
You aren't SERIOUSLY trying to say that BUSH hired the Canadian IT firm to build HEALTHCARE.GOV web site, are you?

Or are you trying to suggest that because Bush hired that firm for some OTHER job before, means Obama gets a pass for hiring the same firm to FAIL at creating HEALTHCARE.GOV?
Obama should thank the Lord every day that Bush dosen't speak ill of the stupid. I wish he wasn't that nice.
rodog44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women