Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Medicaid Enrollment, Or Insurance Enrollment?

I would like to give, at least to Obama, the benefit of the doubt that he knows the truth behind the "numbers", but in doing so would only show he is deceiving us all. As he, and every other lib out there touts the numbers as an "enormous interest" in shopping for, and buying insurance on the exchanges, it turns out the majority are actually on the websites signing up for free Medicaid. I'll leave it up to you, as to whether you feel like an idiot for parroting the prez for all these months, or you really knew the facts?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_1...are-structure/

"As the Obamacare website struggles, the administration is emphasizing state-level success. President Obama said Monday, "There's great demand at the state level as well. Because there are a bunch of states running their own marketplaces."

But left unsaid in the president's remarks: the newly insured in some of those states are overwhelmingly low-income people signing up for Medicaid at no cost to them.

Matt Salo, executive director of the National Association of Medicaid Directors, said, "We're seeing a huge spike in terms of Medicaid enrollments."

He says the numbers have surprised him and state officials.

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges."
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Of course, .... California has been bankrupt for years and Kaiser has been unable to support the glut of early retirees who benefit from Kaiser being the "retirement" health care plan in California. The ONLY WAY Nancy Pelosi and company could save their asses in California is to set a national lifeboat into which Kaiser was able to dump it's high risk insured-retirees and force them into Medicaid or Medicare or similar anemic coverage ... which is of a lesser quality than Kaiser was providing through clinics and salaried physicians .. with a review board system of culling out of network services.

Reliant Energy in Texas did the same thing with its California losses when the state turned to shit and folks started fleeing ... leaving their unpaid utility bills behind .... Reliant was able to put their losses from California on their Texas rate request to the Commission and got an higher rate to be paid by Texans to pay off the California losses ... a Texas tax to cover the losses in effect.

Look who gets an "exemption" from the regs by this Administration ... the motivation is transparent, which is about the only "transparency" you'll get out of these crooks.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'd like to see more articles about the Medicaid part of Obamacare. I read that Texas gave up billions in "free" federal aid to implement it because after the aid ran out in 3 years Texas would be force to pick up the entire tab.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'd like to see more articles about the Medicaid part of Obamacare. I read that Texas gave up billions in "free" federal aid to implement it because after the aid ran out in 3 years Texas would be force to pick up the entire tab.
CA, of course, jumped well before any other state and enrolled 600,000 in the expanded Medicaid program and before open enrollment. It's going to get messy when the rest of America figures out how much this is going to cost.

http://www.californiahealthline.org/...did-it-pay-off

"Enrollment: More than half a million state residents are enrolled in the Low Income Health Insurance Program, which will enable California to quickly "flip the switch" on Jan. 1 and simply transfer them into Medi-Cal, the state's Medicaid program, several experts said."
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is very difficult to give a known liar the benefit of anything.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't think I've ever heard of any politician that wasn't a known liar.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Glad to see you finally admit that Obama the politician IS a known liar.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

BEND OVER TAX PAYERS
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you know of any adult over, say, 25 that isn't a known liar? Can you even tell the difference you moronic buffoon?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women