Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're an idiot. During Bush/Cheney, a large number of schools were built so that girls and women could specifically receive education.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/11/18/afg...18marlowe.html

Of course, that was nation building you Dems found so abhorrent.
Actually nation building formerly a liberal cause has become the new conservative mantra. ''Build roads/schools in other nations while ours fall apart'' should be their campaign slogan.

You and JD sound like their head cheerleaders!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You're an idiot. During Bush/Cheney, a large number of schools were built so that girls and women could specifically receive education.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/11/18/afg...18marlowe.html

Of course, that was nation building you Dems found so abhorrent.

Did you even think about what you just said? Or just want to spew BS. You should start at square one and think about it. Like # 21
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Your statement is true, but does not address the issue. If there is nothing else done, those schools will be torn down--or at least repurposed--within a year after we leave.

JD's issues are spot on, but unfortunately I don't really hear anyone else addressing them--the rest of you seem far too worried about whether the DEMs or REPs are to blame for decades and decades of short sighted US myopia.

Bush, Cheney, Rice & Co screwed up when they never thought about a realistic exit strategy. Obama & Co have had plenty of time to watch and come up with a solution--and haven't. They are all at fault for where we are in Afghanistan.

So, what is YOUR proposed fix?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

So, what is YOUR proposed fix?
There is no fix. That is the fix. We had great intentions but they did not work out. Just like healthcare, you have to make tough choices with limited funds.

JD's question is really a political one. He (and the Tea Party/GOP) don't give a fuck about Afgan women. If so he would donate funds to help their cause. They are trying to gain a foothold in the advantage Obama and the DNC has with women voters. "Look, Obama does not give a flip about Afgan women. Therefore he does not give a flip about women."

JD and his ilk led us into a war, while championing tax cuts at the very same time then starts bitching about the deficit, now he wants wonder why we are leaving the war torn country we should have never tried to nation build in the first place.

JD is a true wonder , he bitch's about the evil's of government , yet has spent his whole life on the government dole. He is like the arsonist bitching about the fire department not putting out the fire fast enough.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
There is no fix. That is the fix. We had great intentions but they did not work out. Just like healthcare, you have to make tough choices with limited funds.

JD's question is really a political one. He (and the Tea Party/GOP) don't give a fuck about Afgan women. If so he would donate funds to help their cause. They are trying to gain a foothold in the advantage Obama and the DNC has with women voters. "Look, Obama does not give a flip about Afgan women. Therefore he does not give a flip about women."

JD and his ilk led us into a war, while championing tax cuts at the very same time then starts bitching about the deficit, now he wants wonder why we are leaving the war torn country we should have never tried to nation build in the first place.

JD is a true wonder , he bitch's about the evil's of government , yet has spent his whole life on the government dole. He is like the arsonist bitching about the fire department not putting out the fire fast enough.
You are a real piece of work (shit?). You write quotes that I didn't make, you did. You politicize something that should be a national discussion. You make that same tired reputed claim about working for the government. The only time I worked for the government (if you want to call it that) was in the military. If you ever have the guts to step up yourself WTF then come see me. You and your racist followers should be worried. If you want to take this political then what will Barry's legacy be if he allows thousands of women (and their children) to be slaughtered? Will be on paar with the Holocaust and Rwanda? I think it will be worse in some ways because it could be forseen and was preventable but Barry's government refused to act. WTF, you have exposed your racism and that cannot be denied. Why don't you take a flying fuck and a rolling donut...and find some satisfaction.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well we see who the real racists are here and I am not surprised.

For the uninformed, we are leaving 10,000 troops behind for an unknown amount of time. They need secure quarters and the best way to do that is to build them away from everyone. I hate to say this but there will be opportunities for work there (not what you're thinking but everything from housekeeping to clerks and higher if they have the experience and training). Case by case they can find new homes in other countries. If we give them the opportunity to get educations including college they would be desirable as new citizens. We will be there that long (how long were we in Germany?). After World War II, Korea, Vietnam the US serviceman brought home war brides and they assimilated into the US culture. We went into the war with few speakers of Persian, Farsi, and other middle eastern langauges. We get their expertise on the langauge and culture and they get a hom.

well we see who doesn't have a clue about race and the subcultures of the 4 races.

JD wins biggest idiot teacher .... again
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Munchie, once again, misses the obvious. Like standing over some dogs and inviting a cat to eat their food with you on guard. When you walk away, the cat who woudn't have been there is in real trouble. We invited this women to risk their lives and put their necks on the chopping block with the implication that we would be there to protect them. Now, under Obama we're getting out with no guarantees (whatever an Obama guarantee is worth) of protection or even influence on the current government to protect them. To paraphrase Colin Powell, we broke their system and we now own it...or at least we owe the people who helped us. Yes, we should relocate this women to other countries where they will be safe or create a safe enclave with that last 10,000 troops that will remain. A massive base/town for NATO troops and select (security above all) Afghani civilians.
Sorry j-douche. If they want freedom, some will have to pay the ultimate price. That the way it works.
How long did the French military hang around after the end of the American revolution? Not long at all. We had to fight the British again in 1812.
You claim to have served in the military but you totally miss the concept of our earned freedom or retaining it after it was won. Won and retained with American blood.

And finally, what are you personally willing to pay or do to help these people?

That's what I thought.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

lets see... JDIdiot starts a thread. It inevitably turns to race.

Coincidence?

Riiiiight!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #39
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't claim anything, I DID serve and you're adding nothing to the conversation as usual. Like they say, an empty vessel makes the loudest noise. You one loud mo fo Munchie.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are a real piece of work (shit?). You write quotes that I didn't make, you did. You politicize something that should be a national discussion. You make that same tired reputed claim about working for the government. The only time I worked for the government (if you want to call it that) was in the military. If you ever have the guts to step up yourself WTF then come see me. You and your racist followers should be worried. If you want to take this political then what will Barry's legacy be if he allows thousands of women (and their children) to be slaughtered? Will be on paar with the Holocaust and Rwanda? I think it will be worse in some ways because it could be forseen and was preventable but Barry's government refused to act. WTF, you have exposed your racism and that cannot be denied. Why don't you take a flying fuck and a rolling donut...and find some satisfaction.
You worked for the government, you now want to reduce the size of government ....except your government pension and of course the government student loans to the kids that go to college that pay your salary.

Your job is like Solyndra job...without government backing, you wouldn't have one. You're just to ignorant to make the connection.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women