Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtymh55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
cb radio

works the shit
LOL. When I started in this Hobby Cellphones were unheard of ,1977ish. I would call on the land line, and a payphone when I got near here place.Today I use email eccie pm and the cellphone.
bet that old dusty CB would still work if one is looking for Lot Lizards.
errr its what a trucker I know tells me anyways.

or would that be only old Lot Lizards? breaker 1 9 granny the Lot Lizard here.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:10 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I think not having a cell phone is only practical for outcall.

Incall I'm sure would be a major inconvience. And too many unexperienced clients would make a risk.

1. The two call system allows her to be ready and watch as you arrive to her incall. With no phone your totally hidden. Maybe even posted up at her hotel waiting to see which door she emerges from.

2. I'm sure there would be an instances where a lady is running late.....and she needs you to wait.....but oh shit....u have no phone. Now your upset, you go to front desk or start walking around until you see her maybe.......

3. You know most won't have access to a pay phone....so where will he go...the hotel lobby desk. He calls you like a dumbass in front of staff to ask you for the room number.......discretion is gone.

4. Maybe because he doesn't have a phone you choose to meet him in parking lot.....or hotel lobby. Now ur visible.
I don't know that it is inexperienced clients that would be a problem for incalls, but too many clients who either don't think or are inconsiderate.

I have had many 1st dates with ladies and there was no phone call involved. Contact via e-mail in plenty of time (a week or so), with all references in order, and clear discussion of when and where.

I typically arrange for multi-hour dinner dates, and I have often met the lady at a nice restaurant. It actually allows her ample time to decide if I am a bit too weird and call it off after dinner. If the rest of the evening is a go, we go back to the hotel (hers or mine) together. It makes a lot of things easier that way.

Pacing the lobby of her incall is bad form. But there actually IS one place you can still find pay phones fairly easily: in hotels. And where there is one hotel there is typically another. If something unforeseen happens and texting/e-mail won't work for some reason, that pay phone option is still there as a fall back.

Technology should never be a substitute for either courtesy or thinking. Cell phones are helpful, they are really not essential.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #18
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as I was made aware of the fact and we arranged another method of communicating I don't see an issue.......
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #19
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I met a guy that didn't get texts because he still had the same Nokia phone from the early 90s. Seemed sort of weird but to each their own
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kind of no excuse not to have a cell phone..... cheapest pre-paids i've seen cost 15-35 for the phone and another 10-20 to start for some minutes.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women