Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #16
74kilo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Just a little something extra for a nice, sweet bbbj. lol you can buy them at most adult novelty shops. They are called oral pop rocks and come in different flavors.

lol no one has ever used them on me before. But man what fun
You can usually pick them up at Atwood's, too...
74kilo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #17
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragooh_aus View Post
eccieexpress.net

For those who NEED IT NOW!!!

I love it. I would really work well in larger areas. I know it has been frustrating to contact ad after ad sometimes and get no response for a same day appointment even hours later. Then the provider calls when your window has closed. I would definitely use the thread.
eccieexpress,,,, LMMFAO ragooh,
I think that you're on to something here
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
lol no one has ever used them on me before. But man what fun
It was my pleasure Ms TK,,,, errr maybe it was both of our pleasures
datylikes
Old 10-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #19
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

<<<< Taking "pop rocks" notes!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
<<<< Taking "pop rocks" notes!
Ms Nicolet, I'm certain that beween Ms TK and myself,,,,, you'd be able to toss that notebook before the evening was over
Old 10-19-2013, 01:39 AM   #21
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
I don't see a problem. It would be a specific, detailed exception to Ad violations, but remember it will be ONLY for SHORT NOTICE availability. Both ladies and guys can post, but follow up should be by PM.
Actually,, only Ladies will be allowed to post in the thread... it will be a stickied post at the top of the ISO forum,, here are the rules for the "short notice" threads as used in other areas:

Guidelines on posting your availability.

Definition of Short Term : 4 hrs or less from the time of posting

Please use this thread accordingly as we do not want to turn this into another "AD Forum" and please respect the integrity of the board rules. Owners have the right to change anything or close this thread anytime.

1. Only providers can post.
  2. Postings should be simple, you have to put the time of your availability (day is taken from posting time stamp of your message) and the general location of the city and the best way to contact you. Postings without time will be deleted without notice. As this is a short notice availability giving the general location (not specific location) gives an idea to the hobbyist on travel time. You can always give this info via PM too.
    Please be sure to specify where you are located as this forum covers the whole state.
  3. Absolutely NO signature lines (to make it simple), postings with signature lines will be deleted without notice. Please uncheck the signature before posting.
  4. Max of one (1) posting per day is allowed per provider to announce their availability (short term. ).
  5. Can use any fonts and only default size is allowed. You can use different colors, but stick to default size. Postings other than default size will be deleted without notice.
  6. Absolute no mentioning of the type of service(s) and rates. Postings will be deleted with warning/points without notice.
  7. Cannot post any pictures. Remember this is just a short notice and not a full AD thread.
  8. Please do not post like "I'm always available on a short notice", if you are always available on a 'short notice' then you don't need to use this thread and will be deleted without notice.
  9. If you are available for the whole day, then this is not the thread for you to post.
  10. Absolute no links to external competitor sites or links to your p411 account or your personal website (This is not an AD thread...lets make it simple).
  11. No comments or discussions within this thread. All such things if posted will be deleted without notice.
  12. No Smiles please. Lets make it simple. All smiles will be deleted, if not your message will be deleted without notice.

Ex.

DOs:
I'm available till noon.
Contact me via PM for specific location and for phone number.

I'm available from 10.00am -1.00pm
Currently I'm in North of LR
Contact via XXX-XXX-XXXX or xxx@xyz.com

DONT's:
I'm available all day tomorrow.
I'm available tomorrow from 1.00pm to 5.00pm (posting a day before is not allowed)
I'm always available on short notice. (If you are always available at short notice, then this thread is not for you to advertise and if posted it will be deleted without notice.).
I'm free (without any additional info)
I'm at XYZ location (without time and other details)
Postings with 'Signature Lines' will be deleted without notice.

NOTE
  • Ladies & Gentlemen please keep to the spirit of this thread and post (providers only) accordingly or it will be closed.

Everyone look these over, and learn them,,,, I will leave it to the discretion of Huck and MrHappy4u as to when they want to copy these rules to the first post in the sticky and open it for use....

enjoy
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:43 AM   #22
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

FUCK,,,,,,
Lazr,,,, that sucks,,,, LOL
Why don't y'all just expand the Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup rather than just throw it out there
What happened to this thread?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=877509
Old 10-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Doomed...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The thread I started in the ISO section is modeled after the San Antonio thread and there have already been rules broken by some of the fucktards. If you can't play by the rules, we'll restrict, as Lazr suggests to Providers only. I don't want to spend my time on the board issuing points.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:44 AM   #25
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
FUCK,,,,,,
Lazr,,,, that sucks,,,, LOL
Why don't y'all just expand the Provider Ads and Weekend Lineup rather than just throw it out there
What happened to this thread?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=877509
I don't know what happened to that thread, I wasn't sent a link to it to respond to, so I responded where I was linked to. Obviously I didn't have a chance to respond before the other thread was started so, kindly ignore my advice...
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #26
Flyboy182
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I see I set the over under about right at 4 days. This being day 3 I believe.
Flyboy182 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women