Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
LittleSister
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 209718
Default The late Megan Marie

Hello friends, I am re-posting this in the various areas my sister worked in hopes of reaching as many people as possible.

Megan Marie provided a service within this community and many of you came to know her and care for her very deeply.

As you know, she passed away in 2010, 3 years ago this last July. I'm sure you can imagine, her loss is unbearable for our family even today. Especially our mother and father.

As a gift to them I am compiling statements from friends and loved ones to put in a book for our parents. It will mean a great deal to them to reflect on the impact she had on the lives of those around her.

What I am asking of you, those of you who cared for her and were maybe the recipient of her garden goodies and fresh eggs, will you please reply to this thread with a kind word about my sister?

The fact that you knew her in this professional capacity is irrelevant, no matter how she came to be in your life, you were blessed and it would be lovely if you would share your thoughts. You don't have to reveal how you knew her, she was your friend. She had lots of those from all walks of life and from many circles.

Her profession was not a secret to us and it didn't matter as long as she was safe with all of you and she was. I am delighted that she was able to make you smile and feel good for the time you shared.

This is your chance to do one last review for Megan Marie only not the specifics of the service she provided but about the sweet spirit you came to know, her smile, her silliness, everything that made her wonderful. As strange as it may sound, this review is for her mom and dad. Again, she was your friend.

If you know of other areas she worked and knew people, would you please repost a link to send others here?

Many thanks,

Little Sister ♥
Old 10-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #2
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Gals and gents, this one is personal to me but I still need to put my mod hat on.

Please reply from the heart. But at the same time be respectful to the family by not divulging any personal information that might reveal the lady's identity.

HID
Old 10-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

t's hard for me to believe it's been three years since the lady's passing. And she most certainly was and still is a lady. Just because she's passed to the other side doesn't mean she's gone. There are more than a few of us that could see through the glitter into a beautiful woman inside and out.

I was fortunate enough to know her at a slightly more personal level. There was a time when life's struggles were such as to leave her by herself. I was blessed to be one of the people she chose to lean on. More than once we met up just to talk over a few drinks. I was lucky enough to get to see the sweet, gentle, and genuine side of her.

I was shocked when she was taken from us so quickly and in such a manner. But I'm sure she's being taken care of, on the other side, just like the lady she was and is.

HID
Old 10-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #4
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Forum Guidelines

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

Per our guidelines, this topic is not allowed. Whether the family link is real or not, we can't keep a topic such as this open where many members will discuss the individual. This one is done
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women