Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70704
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Default Heads-Up...Good News for Us...Lucky Lady on the Way

Just a quick heads-up that Duke City guys are going to be blessed with the presence of a real sweetheart next weekend. Jaimee of El Paso (and Chicago I believe) is on her way to ABQ for a first time visit. Her Eccie stage name is Lucky Lady.

Though I have not met her personally ...yet!...we have been in PM contact for a little while now and she has been sweet and real, and her Eccie reviews are stellar. She will be posting an ad on Eccie in the next day or so. In the meantime, here is the link to her profile.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=171244
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #2
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Jaimee asked me to let you know her new phone number -- 251-648-3514. More info about her upcoming visit to ABQ in the Provider Ads section.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
ncrtt1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Yeah Expresso!

Have been in contact with Jaime, aka Lucky Lady, and do believe it should be retitled as Lucky Albuquerque!!!!!!

For those who have some free time available, I do know she has an appointment at 2 pm on friday, but you need to get right on it to schedule something with this lady for the few days she is here if my guess is right. Naturally I shall endeavor to cover the scene as quickly as possible, but no doubt Expresso has it nailed down early.

The thing that strikes me here is the great communication here. This lady is serious about having fun, and that is nothing but good for us.
ncrtt1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #4
Guest091714-2
Account Disabled

Idk about this one... There is a review I found that makes an accusation of her working with LE..
Guest091714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 03:57 AM   #5
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

How about a link to that review?
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #6
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok that review was written by some random guy that I refused to see due to his wanting to talk acts and money over the phone..read the review..it says I Said pay more for Greek..uh no way in hell!! Number 1 I've NEVER up sold!! #2.. I am all for play and fantasy of visiting Greece but never have and never will!! And #3 look at the date of the review..I have recent reviews that describe me well!! #4 those like bluemoon ..he knows me personally and I am sure he would reaffirm that I am NOT f*#%king LE!! Not to mention the new friends that I've made that wrote reviews!! Oh by the way..if I drink I don't work!! Not safe!! I would NEVER bite hand that feeds me!! Bad for my livelyhood!! Ask before you assume..o
On that note..for those that are willing to have fun with me ..I'M HERE!!
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #7
Kazra
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I can vouch for her, though I'm not sure you'll take the word of a newb. I saw her a little while ago, and she was very much legit. Just follow normal procedure to CYA, and you'll be set.
Kazra is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I just came from a date with Lucky Lady. I had a fantastic time with her. We enjoyed bbbj, 69, cfs, cg, mish, Round 2, ttf. She is very sweet and there was no LE. Treat her well, Albuquerque! She came a long way to get here.
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Hey NC. Almost everything you said is true...except one thing...I will miss Jaimee this trip. I'm sitting in Iowa City, IA tonight on my way to MI and IN, and by the time I get home, she will be gone...my loss and a great loss it will be. I think she is an absolute sweetheart and the ABQ guys are truly lucky to have her bless our fair city with her presence. Please treat her right guys so she'll want to return...and I will get to see her!!! Take care all, and have fun. :-)
Old 09-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #10
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Joyote, I should have known you would be at the head of the line with Jaimee coming to town. Glad you had a great time. Since I will miss this gorgeous sweetheart this time around, I will have to live vicariously through you. Take good care.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #11
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

We'll its official..my first NCNS!! Sure when I've posted Bp I have had a few ncns..but never from eccie or other review sites...in all honesty I'm very suprised and disappointed..I should have enjoyed my day downtown..I owe a huge thank you to the guys that did see me!! I have had fun here..but I think I'm going to end my visit to ABQ early...I will be leaving tomorrow instead of Sunday...and I also owe an apology to one gent..sorry I was a bit difficult in the begining but glad to have met you ;-) It has been great ABQ!! Lots of love..Lucky
Old 09-27-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
Fangotosand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

It's hard to believe we would allow a charming and talented new friend leave early. We've even gotten some good recommendations from a couple of enthusiast that have supported some really talented ladies in the past. I've imagined how much fun, skill and energy this charmer brings to multiple performances. If she doesn't have to leave maybe I will have another opportunity for daydreaming. Hope there's a reason for her to stay!!!
Fangotosand is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #13
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Fan you are sooo sweet!! I'm open whenever you would like to float up to the clouds and make dreams reality!! I love fulfilling dreams, fantasies etc.. I would like to think that I am talented enough to fullfill your dreams more then once! ;-) lots of love Lucky
Old 09-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #14
ncrtt1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Well you sure fulfilled my idea of a good time twice, my dear sweet Lucky Lady.

Yup, gonna work on a review right now, and as a paid lifetime member of Eccie, there is no payback, except for giving an exceptional lady a fanfare. Do expect I will be floating for awhile yet too.
ncrtt1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default no shows from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady View Post
We'll its official..my first NCNS!! Sure when I've posted Bp I have had a few ncns..but never from eccie or other review sites...in all honesty I'm very suprised and disappointed..I should have enjoyed my day downtown..I owe a huge thank you to the guys that did see me!! I have had fun here..but I think I'm going to end my visit to ABQ early...I will be leaving tomorrow instead of Sunday...and I also owe an apology to one gent..sorry I was a bit difficult in the begining but glad to have met you ;-) It has been great ABQ!! Lots of love..Lucky

It always sucks to have one from here cause you put member on priority over back page people then they don't text or nothing so sad.....any way just add them to your no fuck off list...
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women