Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70774
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60749
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42426
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36856
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Is a BJ enough for you?

I have a quick question. Any ladies out there who could be satisfied just giving a BJ? I posted this message once where this young lady in Texas really and I mean really enjoyed giving BJs. She said that she didn’t do BNG because the guys might leave to quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy it. She also said that he wasn’t finish until she decided he was finished. Excuse me, I think I need to check the flights to Texas right now.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to many clients dislike for condoms, I have done only oral sessions many times!

There's a link to my most notorious session below... I think we both had a lot of fun!

My favorite MrChan comment is also in that review.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Due to many clients dislike for condoms, I have done only oral sessions many times!

There's a link to my most notorious session below... I think we both had a lot of fun!

My favorite MrChan comment is also in that review.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=332956
All I can say is Damn!
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Ginger is quite aware of my dislike of condoms and was quite willing to provide an oral only session that satisfied me in every way. She also told me that it was not unusual for men of my age to struggle with feeling much wearing the hat. That is certainly true in my case and that is why I love oral sessions. I do love to return the favor.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
I have a quick question. Any ladies out there who could be satisfied just giving a BJ? I posted this message once where this young lady in Texas really and I mean really enjoyed giving BJs. She said that she didn’t do BNG because the guys might leave to quickly and she wanted to take her time and enjoy it. She also said that he wasn’t finish until she decided he was finished. Excuse me, I think I need to check the flights to Texas right now.
Normally, I need more than a BJ, but tell us more about this TX girl. Nothing like taking time and enjoying!!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BJs only are fine, driving 2 hours for a BJ only date not so fine. However I offer a Lolly Pop-Off quickie for such an occasion. I love giving BJs and I could take my time or get you off in 5-10 minutes. Buyers choice.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
challenger340
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86
Default damn what an evening

I prefer bj only sessions. There is nothing more relaxing, than a relaxing bj session. I was very lucky gingerdoll answered my request. That evening is one of my all time hightlight sessions. As a gentleman, I do believe , you should make this a provider friendly session, and allow breaks and be reasonable and work with the lady. The good thing about taking a break, is starting again is FUN. Thank you ginger ! I do have one WARNING, this type of session /fun can be habit-forming.
challenger340 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Let's do it again soon, Challenger! It's been way too long!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger340 View Post
I As a gentleman, I do believe , you should make this a provider friendly session, and allow breaks and be reasonable and work with the lady.
Are you telling me there are guys out there who don't do this?
Tell me it ain't so!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I am friends with a retired Oklahoma provider who told me that 70% of her sessions were oral only. She estimates 15,000 BJs in 22 years providing. Do the math.

She also bet me she could "finish" me in under 5 minutes. I took the bet. I lost. (or did I win?)

I have another friend I am going to send Ginger's way!

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #11
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

From a selfish male perspective

One of the two best sessions I ever had was a GOOD massage, one that left me totally relaxed and semi-asleep, followed by a long, slow BBBJ. It was like being on another plane of existence...
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #12
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingerland View Post
From a selfish male perspective

One of the two best sessions I ever had was a GOOD massage, one that left me totally relaxed and semi-asleep, followed by a long, slow BBBJ. It was like being on another plane of existence...

Nirvana,,,

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #13
TrinaPro
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172827
My ECCIE Reviews

BJs are fun... But the thrill of seeing my pretty little mouth around your tool is the best part!
TrinaPro is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could honestly suck dick all day lol (that sounds so crass haha) .... so dates where only BJ's go down is plenty for me.
I enjoy taking my time as well (edging is very fun). Don't care for blow-n-go's either. I want your dick in my mouth as long as I can keep it there (and i'll do my best to make sure of it).

Quote:
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women