Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37212
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I contend that if we accept 100% what Carlin had to say then we have already lost. I think that we should be worried that it is ALMOST a fait accompli. That way we fight back. I notice that Carlin says we need to be educated and informed. That is what so many conservatives have said, the education system is fucking up and people don't know their own constitution or how the country runs. Seems like Mr. Carlin opposed the people who say that our education system is working just great (even though we know that we rank 14, 21, or 27 for whatever they judge education on) while their kids, and they, have gone to Ivy League schools. Even here someone like Sarah Palin is attacked just because she didn't graduate from an Ivy League school. The great hypocrites on the left. Your masters own your asses and control your thoughts. You do their bidding without a second thought because you were told that conservative thought is bad and you drank the Kool Aid. I got some distressing news for you, almost every conservative was probably a liberal in thought at some point in their life. They saw injustice and thought about how government could make it right but at some point in their lives they realized that it government that came along and caused the mess in the first place and did not, or could not, fix the problem. Whereas those on the left have never looked at anything from the conservative point of view. You've been trained like poodles to salivate when your master tells you to through the anchors of MSNBC. Even when you are outraged by something like an act by Occupy that outrage doesn't last too long. You self medicate with a little liberal mantra like "Obama will fix this" or "it was Bush's fault" and you go on your merry way. I can name several liberals who become conservatives. How many, if any, conservatives (the real ones, publicity hounds don't count) who have become liberals?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is this really a discussion on the political wisdom of George Carlin?

Another drunken rant by JDIdiot?

A recitation of RWW talking points?

A douchebag howling at the moon at 3am on a school night?

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I contend that if we accept 100% what Carlin had to say then we have already lost. I think that we should be worried that it is ALMOST a fait accompli. That way we fight back. I notice that Carlin says we need to be educated and informed. That is what so many conservatives have said, the education system is fucking up and people don't know their own constitution or how the country runs. Seems like Mr. Carlin opposed the people who say that our education system is working just great (even though we know that we rank 14, 21, or 27 for whatever they judge education on) while their kids, and they, have gone to Ivy League schools. Even here someone like Sarah Palin is attacked just because she didn't graduate from an Ivy League school. The great hypocrites on the left. Your masters own your asses and control your thoughts. You do their bidding without a second thought because you were told that conservative thought is bad and you drank the Kool Aid. I got some distressing news for you, almost every conservative was probably a liberal in thought at some point in their life. They saw injustice and thought about how government could make it right but at some point in their lives they realized that it government that came along and caused the mess in the first place and did not, or could not, fix the problem. Whereas those on the left have never looked at anything from the conservative point of view. You've been trained like poodles to salivate when your master tells you to through the anchors of MSNBC. Even when you are outraged by something like an act by Occupy that outrage doesn't last too long. You self medicate with a little liberal mantra like "Obama will fix this" or "it was Bush's fault" and you go on your merry way. I can name several liberals who become conservatives. How many, if any, conservatives (the real ones, publicity hounds don't count) who have become liberals?
Excellent post. Many a young liberal becomes an older and wiser conservative.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I particularly like the sentence and paragraph structure.

Of course you wouldn't know JL. As a single unwed mother, posing as a pervert slave-fucker, posing as a Jew! posing as a racist ... Well, maybe not the last one...

LMAO @ Dick smoking fraud... Or is that Freud?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Oh EVA, don't you remember Star Wars? Yes, they can try to buy all the state houses but "the tighter you grasp the more worlds that will slip between your fingers". Same thing goes for state houses. In fact this what the founders wanted and what they tried to create. Decentralized power for the protection of the citizens of the country.
You ignorant fucks really think being ruled by say Rick Perry is better than say Obama.

Oh and JD evidently you do not know the history of Standard Oil and how it controlled state government.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You ignorant fucks really think being ruled by say Rick Perry is better than say Obama.

Oh and JD evidently you do not know the history of Standard Oil and how it controlled state government.

I thought elected officials were supposed to govern not rule. America should not be ruled by anyone, and isn't that really the crux of what Carlin is saying. People can dismiss comedians, but when they speak the truth people should listen. Bill Cosby is getting old now, but doesn't he make more sense than Jackson and Sharpton? Comedians are adept at observing the world, and a few like Carlin and Cosby speak more truth than I have ever heard out of Republicans or Democrats, Conservatives or Liberals. Americans need to stop listening to the bullshit coming out of these 4 groups mouths, and start observing for themselves.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women