Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #16
Jima25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ahhh...I remember the chat lines "life is like a box of chocolates, you dont know WTF your getting"
Jima25 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
Jima25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ahhh...I remember the chat lines "life is like a box of chocolates, you dont know WTF your getting"
Jima25 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #18
bmoore
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Damn she went 'Risky Business' on you without you even getting laid by the Hot Hooker, THAT SUCKS !!
I didn't even think of that! You're so right!
bmoore is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:37 PM   #19
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I had a bad bp find on FW not too long ago, I'm going to write a review on it soon, It went a little like this.

Text to set it up, arrived and met her at the incall parking lot, she jumped in and drove to near the room.

Went upstairs and she informs me that we have to wait 5 mins because her friend was in the room with another guy, I wait 10 mins and was about to leave when a guys opens the door and speeds away from the room

We get inside and im looking at her friend (white older milf with fake tits getting dressed) when the bp girl tells me give her friend the money for the room and points to black girl (with some huge tits) sitting behind the door and informs me that she would be in the room during our session, I was thinking double bbbj action

What really made me cancel the fun time is when the original girl pulled out from her front pocket a used un-wrapped condom LOL, I was out the door thinking WTF just happend.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:11 AM   #20
Crooks & Castles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
What really made me cancel the fun time is when the original girl pulled out from her front pocket a used un-wrapped condom LOL, I was out the door thinking WTF just happend.
Oh crap! haha
Crooks & Castles is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:37 AM   #21
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Big I am lmao...
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #22
mrchago
Registered Member

Mine was in Waco I had gone there for business I stayed looking for a while did not know about this site I use to use craigslist years before when i was in NYC. Anyways I called this girl i wanted a white girl. once i called she cam straight to my room and asked for the donation and asked to use rest room, told me take off your clothes i was hesitant but did to my boxers, i could here her on the phone she came out looked at me (WOW SHE WAS UGLY) then said gotta go and took off. I wanted to chase her but i was in my boxers I got my pants on and by the time i got outside no where in site. I said she got me. laughed it off and said fuck it ill just jerk off now.
mrchago is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:09 AM   #23
ChevyGuy214
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I hear too many horror stories from BP, for me to even try it.

Alot of the ads seem too good to be true...and the other half of the girls look like severe drug addicts.
ChevyGuy214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #24
Hole N One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My first experience in the hobby was with a BP lady in Dallas off 35. When I got to the incall it was a real "HO"tel place and I was scared as hell. Call a couple time and no answer so I'm thinking this maybe a trap or a sign!! She call back and said you call what time you looking for and I remind her I'll I was waiting for her in the parking lot. She gave the room number and as I got off elevator to her floor a guy gets into the elevator checking me out! I'm thinking man I hope that not her pimp as I'm looking for her room. She open the door and it's girl in the pic. She didn't engage in no convo or seem to care! I used the restroom and incall was a dump so I went to sit by her to engage a convo because I was nervous as hell!! She just jumps up head to the night stand and dump out a condom of the bed and said let's go. But what the pic didn't show was horrible yuck mouth teeth and a bad tone body. I'm still nervous as hell and then she ask are going to do this or what and ask me is this my first time doing this! I said no trying to keep from let's rip off the newbie. She ask take my clothes and I said you do the same! I got down to my boxer and got all the bottom off but still have a top on. Now she gets up a look out the window and that freak me out and ask her why would she do that!! Man this girl is like street hooker with no matter and no good hygiene practice! I'm limp as straw in a microwave and thinking this is bad because I can't get erection from this girl. I just get up put my clothes back on and said this wont work. She looked sad as I had hurt her feelings. She said I won't get my money and I said keep it ($140). She start texting and I'm like holy sh*t I guess I'm going start something. But no got to my car with no trouble!! I learned that everything on BP is not as advertise.
Hole N One is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #25
Nurseguy76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hahaha these stories are funny! I wish I had a BP story to add but unfortunately 80% of the ads on there say no AA or NBA policy *kanyeshrug.
Nurseguy76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women