Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #16
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Take it from a fellow allergy sufferer. Yes, take the OTC and steroids to help. But what I found helped the most is #1 Stay your ass in doors as much as possible!! When the mountain cedar hits later on in the year, I limit my outdoor activity as much as I can. #2 Spend the money and buy yourself a badass airfilter for your A/C system. I use the MicroPower Guard one. Look it up on Google and YouTube. It makes your indoor environment practically allergen free. So far its been the best $300 I've spent (non hobbying of course ).
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nushi View Post
Follow this link for another reason to self-pleasure:

http://scicurious.wordpress.com/2008..._when_your_no/
That's awesome but, if that worked for women I would NEVER have allergies lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
Take it from a fellow allergy sufferer. Yes, take the OTC and steroids to help. But what I found helped the most is #1 Stay your ass in doors as much as possible!! When the mountain cedar hits later on in the year, I limit my outdoor activity as much as I can. #2 Spend the money and buy yourself a badass airfilter for your A/C system. I use the MicroPower Guard one. Look it up on Google and YouTube. It makes your indoor environment practically allergen free. So far its been the best $300 I've spent (non hobbying of course ).
I have been looking at filters and air purifiers I think I will be investing soon. Funny thing is I am almost ALWAYS indoors. I am a recluse!

I bought some simply saline yesterday and it has helped quite a bit.
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #18
DEPmic05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've been suffering allergies most of my life. I heard that San Antonio is one of the six worst places in the country for allergy sufferers.

Myself, I have a prescription medication for another condition (Nexium) that for some reason, has the additional effect of keeping my allergies down. When I told my doctor about it, he wasn't surprised and said they had heard similar reports from other patients.

For OTC, I use Zyrtec. One a day, every day, when you anticipate allergies coming (like after rain) or if you're feeling a slight sniffle, take it anyway. Keep taking it to get rid of the drainage, even if you are feeling better.

Sinus infections are a major problem. Neti pot and saline rinse help to clear any infection from your sinuses (the salt drys out any bacteria that might be trying to grow). I myself can't use this method. I have a deviated septum which causes fluid to collect, so saline rinses tend to induce an infection if I use it.

Other things, drink lots of water when your allergies are bothering you. Wash your face often, to clear any spores or allergens that might be sitting on your skin (plus you feel better). Vitamin C and other things to boost your immune system.

In the end, though, if you do get a sinus infection, you'll need some antibiotics to clear it out. If not, you could suffer for weeks, if not months. When I sense the first signs of an infection, I always hit my doctor up for some antibiotics. I know what's coming and I try to nip it in the bud before it gets into my throat and lungs.

If I could find a good one, I would visit an ENT and/or allergist. It's possible for them to test you in order to find what things you are allergic too. Once you know that, you can figure out the most common times and locations they occur. You can even get a phone app (WebMD offers them) to track what allergens are present that you need to avoid (I haven't actually used this yet, but it sounds promising).

I guess that's a bunch of information. I feel for you. I know the misery of an allergy attack and then the sinus infection that can follow. Hope you get relief soon ;-)
DEPmic05 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #19
Youngpro
Registered Member

Carpet is the number one filtration system in your home. A lot of people don't realize it, but if you get a good restorative cleaning on your carpets you will breathe,sleep, and feel a lot better
Youngpro is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:46 PM   #20
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Hey baby can I be your doctor. I have some great remedies. Let's play doctor, oh who gets to wear the nurse outfit? LOL

Welcome to central Texas with Cedar, Oak, and so many others. At least right now there are no fires burning.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:53 AM   #21
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

jack daniels black with wild honey added. drink 5 shots of jack with a tablespoon of honey after each as a chaser. if you stil have sinus problems you won't give a shit anymore.
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #22
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you DEPmic05 good advice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngpro View Post
Carpet is the number one filtration system in your home. A lot of people don't realize it, but if you get a good restorative cleaning on your carpets you will breathe,sleep, and feel a lot better
I HATE HATE HATE carpet. I have already been fighting temptation of ripping all the carpet out of my new house and you may have just sold me. It makes sense though. With my dogs coming in and out and have two stories of carpet that could be a big source of my problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
Hey baby can I be your doctor. I have some great remedies. Let's play doctor, oh who gets to wear the nurse outfit? LOL

Welcome to central Texas with Cedar, Oak, and so many others. At least right now there are no fires burning.
Hmmmm playing doctor sounds fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
jack daniels black with wild honey added. drink 5 shots of jack with a tablespoon of honey after each as a chaser. if you stil have sinus problems you won't give a shit anymore.
That made me laugh I was reading that until the end thinking good lord it may be worth a shot and I am willing to try anything but, I would be trashed!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:33 AM   #23
Youngpro
Registered Member

I emailed you in regards to the carpet. Lmk
Youngpro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women