Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2013, 05:42 AM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The NSA is engaged in industrial espionage?

NSA spying on Petrobras, if proven, is industrial espionage: Rousseff

(Reuters) - Reports that the United States spied on Brazilian oil company Petrobras, if proven, would be tantamount to industrial espionage and have no security justification, Brazil's President Dilma Rousseff said on Monday....

The Globo report added tension to relations between Washington and Brasilia already strained by previous disclosures of NSA spying on internet communications in Brazil, including email messages and phone calls of Rousseff herself.

An angry Rousseff has repeatedly demanded an explanation. At stake is a state visit by Rousseff to the White House on October 23 to meet President Barack Obama and discuss a possible $4 billion jet fighter deal, cooperation on oil and biofuels technology, as well as other commercial agreements.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98817N20130909

The Syrian issue hasn't made everybody forget about the overreaching NSA.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

NSA may as well be called the KBG except they are giving information over to the IRS, DEA, and FBI. Obama has done nothing but expand the reach of the NSA and his justive department is looking the other way.

NSA
IRS
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
This is what happens when you turn power over to the government and take it from the people.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks like he is mirroring the programs of the right.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Looks like he is mirroring the programs of the right.

mirror mirror on the wall, who started this shit anyway?

ORANGE ALERT !!!!!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Backdoors have been built into everything since the 90's. As in the case of Cisco and their hardware/firmware Cisco backdoor still open

The "backdoors" that Cisco and other networking companies implement in their routers and switches for lawful intercept are front and center again at this week's Black Hat security conference. A few years ago, they were cause celebre in some VoIP wiretapping arguments and court rulings.

This time, an IBM researcher told Black Hat conference attendees that these openings can still expose information about us to hackers and allow them to "watch" our Internet activity. Backdoors are implemented in routers and switches so law enforcement officials can track the Internet communications and activity of an individual or individuals under surveillance. They are required by law to be incorporated in devices manufactured by networking companies and sold to ISPs.

In this report from Forbes, IBM Internet Security Systems researcher Tom Cross demonstrated how easily the backdoor in Cisco IOS can be exploited by hackers. When they gain access to a Cisco router, they are not blocked after multiple failed access attempts nor is an alert sent to an administrator. Any data collected through the backdoor can be sent to anywhere -- not just merely to an authorized user, Forbes reports.

What's more, an ISP is not able to perform an audit trail on whoever tried to gain access to a router through the backdoor - that nuance was intended to keep ISP employees from detecting the intercept and inadvertently tipping off the individual under surveillance. But according to IBM's Cross, any authorized employee can use it for unauthorized surveillance of users and those privacy violations cannot be tracked by the ISP.

Quote: "Cisco said it is aware of Cross's assertions and is taking them under consideration. To Cisco's credit, it is the only networking company that makes its lawful intercept architecture public, according to the recommendations of the IETF, the Forbes story states. Other companies do not, which means they may be susceptible to the same security flaws, or worse".

In addition to Microsoft now back tracking and trying to tell its consumers it didn't cooperate with NSA and the PRISM program and give away thier Encryption keys, yet they did build in backdoors on all their software and firmware..etc.
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
mirror mirror on the wall, who started this shit anyway?

ORANGE ALERT !!!!!
How's that 'Hope and Change' working for ya, CharlieBlowJobs7?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Watch it CJ looks like the Fudge packer is wishing again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women