Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60273
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #31
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

He never answered my question.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:37 PM   #32
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

like we all are tricks stop fooling yourself hobbyist
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #33
PFCffff
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
He never answered my question.
Quote:
So describe her taint and we can supply the proper advice.
Her taint is so sweet, so delectable, so inspiring of passionate response, that when I kiss it, angels weep for joy. So there.

Quote:
And so who is doing your wife if its not you?
No one. The combination of pain pills to reduce the suffering from a degenerative nerve disease, and anti depressants to treat the resulting depression have resulted in the chemical elimination of her libido. Not her fault, but after years of no sex, I began to harbor resentment.

Because of the option to explore my sexuality via "the hobby", I can continue to care and provide for her without resentment. You ladies should not take yourselves lightly. In my case, you've helped my marriage.

Old-T,

I especially appreciate your long, thoughtful, caring response. This ain't the kind of stuff you can discuss with most people you know. For a guy who was just paying for it, I was surprised at the feelings this activity can still evoke. And this one lady brings them out very strongly.

I know the rules for expressing feelings in a normal relationship, but this is new to me. She knows enough about me to know my situation. And even though she HAS shared some personal info with me during "pillow talk", I know and accept that any kind of relationship beyond "business" can never develop.

But, I now care for her enough that I care about her well being. I wish good things for her, and care about what happens to her. IS IT OK TO SAY THAT?

And if I am not at least pleasant for her to be around, I don't want her to have to go through the trouble of dealing with me.

Ok. Enough. Thanks to all for listening. You're better than a roomfull of bartenders.
PFCffff is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #34
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

#1 You're generous, kind, considerate, gentleman who love to treat a lady and showering her with your kindness

#2 She needs to appreciate things that you do for her without take things for granted.

not saying that she does.

You can have a meaningful mutual relationships from a client & provider as long as it's give and take are equally balanced.
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFCffff View Post
No one. The combination of pain pills to reduce the suffering from a degenerative nerve disease, and anti depressants to treat the resulting depression have resulted in the chemical elimination of her libido. Not her fault, but after years of no sex, I began to harbor resentment.

Because of the option to explore my sexuality via "the hobby", I can continue to care and provide for her without resentment. You ladies should not take yourselves lightly. In my case, you've helped my marriage.

Old-T,

I especially appreciate your long, thoughtful, caring response. This ain't the kind of stuff you can discuss with most people you know. For a guy who was just paying for it, I was surprised at the feelings this activity can still evoke. And this one lady brings them out very strongly.

I know the rules for expressing feelings in a normal relationship, but this is new to me. She knows enough about me to know my situation. And even though she HAS shared some personal info with me during "pillow talk", I know and accept that any kind of relationship beyond "business" can never develop.

But, I now care for her enough that I care about her well being. I wish good things for her, and care about what happens to her. IS IT OK TO SAY THAT?

And if I am not at least pleasant for her to be around, I don't want her to have to go through the trouble of dealing with me.

Ok. Enough. Thanks to all for listening. You're better than a roomfull of bartenders.
Given what you have said, yes, it is completely OK to say that you care about her and what happens to her. Why in the world wouldn't it be? You have seen her a number of times in a very personal way. She has attended to both physical ways--and even more so emotional. You trusted her, you told her some very intimate, serious things about your situation, and I have to assume she replied in a kind and caring way--otherwise you would not be posting here now. That is, as you say, something not easy to find.

I have had similar encounters. It is near impossible not to care about the other person after something like that. I am going to spend the day tomorrow with a lady who has done similarly for two men--and yes, I am one of the two. It has been well over a decade and it has been a journey of many twists and turns. I will gladly exchange thoughts with you via PM if you wish, but not much more in the open here.

From what you describe I am very confident she does not see time spent with you as a chore. Quite the opposite, I am willing to wager a considerable sum that you really are someone she looks forward to seeing. When you run into a client who tells you emotionally wrenching things about themselves one of two things generally happens. If they are only a walking wallet you dump them because they aren't worth the "baggage". If you keep them it's because you don't see baggage, you see someone you care about who needs a hug.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #36
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
From what you describe I am very confident she does not see time spent with you as a chore. Quite the opposite, I am willing to wager a considerable sum that you really are someone she looks forward to seeing. When you run into a client who tells you emotionally wrenching things about themselves one of two things generally happens. If they are only a walking wallet you dump them because they aren't worth the "baggage". If you keep them it's because you don't see baggage, you see someone you care about who needs a hug.
I choose to believe this is true. In the hobby you always wonder but I prefer to stay positive.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #37
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate to sound bitter but this would raise red flags in my books. Not to say the guy is guilty of becoming "too involved" but I've had experiences that have crossed the line. It's not fun for either party.
I would probably make myself less available or clarify the 'relationship'.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:18 AM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Shayla, I don't think you sound bitter. I think you reinforce my point. If a lady only saw the man as a business transaction she would see potential baggage and create space. The fact that she doesn't implies to me that she is comfortable with him and where the boundaries have moved for the two of them. I doubt she would react the same way with many of her other clients.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I choose to believe this is true. In the hobby you always wonder but I prefer to stay positive.
I think seeing Sonya on a regular basis would make anyone feel positive!

She is by far the best reason I can think of to live in Texas.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #40
happybanana
Valued Poster

True words of wisdom Old-T.... I especially like the first sentence in your last paragraph, regarding relationships. Wish I had known that early in my life. Thanks for taking the time to write this.

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women