Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
FancyinHeels may be interested...she is in Houston section here

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..... but no. I currently have 5 geriatric chihuahuas (down from 7) between the age of 15 to near 17, two with medical problems, so wouldn't be right to bring in an energetic pup to annoy them in their golden years. However, the temptation, oh, my..... resistance may be futile.

Five is an ENORMOUS litter for a chihuahua, who usually have 2-3. Looks like at least one has traces of "blue" in it, a shade of frosted gray which is desirable, and another looks like it will develop into a redhead. Sorry, but from what I can see in the photos, they are not brindles, not all of them, at least. Brindles have very distinct patterns, usually a base color of gold or red with black "striping" all over their wee bodies. Your litter looks more like Merles, a dilution of a solid color with large streaks or patches.

Kind of unusual for 2 blonde/gold/cream/tan (whatever) chi's to have all dark-colored pups, but their coats will lighten (or darken) as they grow, and more markings may appear. I'd wish you luck, but I don't think you'll need it with these cuties.

Just a note of advice from someone who has hosted the entire Irish chihuahua population for decades: chi's are GREAT, loyal, playful, energetic, but not the best for homes with small children who may handle them more harshly (not meaning to, of course) than their little bodies are designed to take, plus chi's can be impatient with younger boys and girls. The top 10 best kid-friendly dogs per several websites, including PetMD and "The Dog Whisperer" Cesar Millan, are:

1 Labrador Retriever
2. Golden Labrador
3. Poodle
4. Irish Setter
5. Vizsla
6. Newfoundland
7. Collie
8. Bull Terrier
9. Beagle
10. Bull dog

They take a kicking and keep on licking.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:38 PM   #32
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the advice (: they were a brindle color when they were first born and as you stated and I assumed the colors are changing. I have never had anything but Rottweilers and Chihuahuas my entire life. They are both great dogs. She really is doing a great job being a momma.

I am sorry your pups are going into their golden years :'( my dogs are and always have owned my heart. I lost my last rott a few years ago and that was awful ):

Both of the chi's parents have been surprisingly good with kids. I know from growing up that yes, they are NOT fond of kids lol. I think it is all about how you handle the dogs and the kids though. The momma is a rare chi. She is EXTREMELY smart. Fetches, knows commands, potty trained, listens when reprimanded the whole package.

This is my big baby lol

thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #33
Flyinghawaiian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Beautiful pups, I'm sure they'll go fast. I already got two, and they're a handful already.
Flyinghawaiian is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #34
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Just the right size to fit on a tortilla. Only joking, of course.
Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #35
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altbier View Post
Just the right size to fit on a tortilla. Only joking, of course.
That made me "lol" literally.

Here are some new pics of the babes.

thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #36
Texas_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

They look healthy :-)
Texas_361 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women