Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #31
Skipp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Even in the world of FBSM (with activities maybe leading to FS), I like to start with 60-90 minutes, and extend or make subsequent visits that are 2-4 hours, if I am really turned on by the woman. My routine visits to massage therapists are usually 90-120 minutes. I have done 2 hour initial sessions with providers, and in each case I wished it had been just one hour because it just wasn't what I had hoped for. I think in the future I would start with 60-90 minutes, and if I liked her enough, then future visits would be two hours or more. If I saw a provider ad with a two hour (or longer) minimum, I would have to be incredibly turned on by the online ads and photos, in order to risk that much time for a first-time visit. That said, I like low-volume. I think I would rather (if I could get away for that much time) spend multiple hours with a low-volume provider than be one of the six or more guys in a day.
Skipp is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #32
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194691

I am a new provider but I prefer longer engagements. I am not a clock watcher and all my appointments have gone past the the time paid for.

I have been fortunate to meet guys that I enjoyed spending time with so far.

When I am a bit more established, I may opt for a 2 hour minimum. Right now I just say 90 minutes preferred on my website.

I also understand why guys or even some ladies wouldn't want a longer engagement on the first date. If the date is not going well, it could be a long day at the office.
laurakennedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:24 AM   #33
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakennedy View Post
I am a new provider but I prefer longer engagements. I am not a clock watcher and all my appointments have gone past the the time paid for.

I have been fortunate to meet guys that I enjoyed spending time with so far.

When I am a bit more established, I may opt for a 2 hour minimum. Right now I just say 90 minutes preferred on my website.

I also understand why guys or even some ladies wouldn't want a longer engagement on the first date. If the date is not going well, it could be a long day at the office.

That's great thinking, Laura!

Any changes that you make should be because your business demands it. I personally went with a 90 minute minimum because strangely I haven't done a 1 hour appointment in almost two years, even after a year of offering a permanent incall. I just felt like it was time. And at any point it negatively affects my business, I will have no qualms re-introducing my hour.

I recently told a friend of mine that's on this 'raising your rates/hourly minimum' kick to make sure you don't starve trying to put on heirs.

Welcome, BTW!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #34
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Great answer. My best experiences have been with people who are similar to me - down to earth with a fun sense of playfulness/humor and outgoing in the social sense; especially since I specialize in dinner and activity dates. Definitely the key characteristics I seek. And yes being able to communicate with another intelligent sentient being is always a turn on

Speaking of ego, two words: mutual respect.
I agree - totally - that mutual respect is a sine qua non to any fulfilling relationship. However, in this world, the demimonde, we know that time and companionship can be bought, but respect, to use the cliche, has to be earned. The question is how quickly can two people (but not a couple) develop respect for each other.

Like some of the other males who have responded, sexual satisfaction with an attractive woman is my primary goal, but the need for a personal connection is always present. The fact that I may like and respect a lady adds greatly to overall experience, but this is a happy bonus.

In the realm of short term romance in order to get good sex and a positive emotional response a guy has to work fast. A new swain has about five minutes to establish three things: (1) he's clean and healthy, (2) he's respectful and will follow the rules, and (3) he's fun. Once he passes this litmus test he's good to go. And if he knows the basics of sexual congress, and sees quality provider, the sex will usually be satisfying, and often, very, very satisfying.

Yet no matter how hot, sweet, fervent, and gut-busting good an initial sex encounter can be, there is rarely (probably never) any true intimacy. And here is where things become dicey. Can you have a form of deep sexual intimacy that avoids the emotional attachments that come with personal intimacy? Does intimacy require a true emotional connection or can it just be that the sex is free of limitations and emotional restrictions and it therefore is more fulfilling?

Of course, this intimacy is different from the enjoyment of a person’s company, which is in turn short of emotional intimacy.

See, all of this is so very, very complicated, but I think you know that.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #35
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer multi-hour appointments however at this time I do still offer hour appointments.
Sometimes gents come to town for business and cannot get away for an extended amount of time.
Many I have seen for an hour appointment and when they came back to vegas they booked multi-hours.My favorites are dinner dates or dates of 2+hrs.

I offer clock-free as well as there are alot of gents who come to my city who want to go out sample some of the fabulous restaurants,take in a show,see some of the sights and don't want to do all of that alone.
One of my favorite dates was a multi-hour date where I went on a helicopter ride over the strip we had drinks and some dancing.I am not saying everyone will be like this but it is fun to get out and do and try new things.

Some of my best times have been with gents who I had never met previously but had booked a multi-hour date on our first meeting.Even better with someone you have met before you have more a repertoire you have gotten to know each other.There is no awkwardness that sometimes can occur when meeting for the first time.

I know providers who no longer offer hour appts they feel it is a waste of time.
There are others like me who still offer them because we know there are some gents who still prefer hour appts.Nothing wrong with either choice it is all up to the person and what they are comfortable with the provider and the gent
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #36
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I have to take exception to what you are implying here. Maybe I'm taking it out of context, but you seem to be saying that it is better for guys to pay for sex and companionship with a provider who likes to get to know her clients instead of being married or in a long term relationship. One of the reasons most guys hobby is b/c they are married or have an SO. They hobby for the variety of activities they aren't getting at home, or the thrill of the experience, or just to fuck someone new for a change.
Sorry C, just getting to this. And I don't think we disagree.

I'm not implying that there is one better way. All are supposed to be pleasurable experiences with women. I am implying that you pay, even with your wives. Everything is not about money. I'm saying that if you just want to 'hit it and quit it', the payout is lower when things are honest.

Instead of trying to make a woman feel like you're genuinely interested in her only for a one night stand, or stringing along some woman on the side when you have no plans of leaving your significant other, the emotional donation can be greater than any donation you hand over to a Companion.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #37
laurakennedy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194691

Thanks Tiffani for the welcome. You gave some really good advice. I guess finding a good balance and knowing what works is key.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
That's great thinking, Laura!

Any changes that you make should be because your business demands it. I personally went with a 90 minute minimum because strangely I haven't done a 1 hour appointment in almost two years, even after a year of offering a permanent incall. I just felt like it was time. And at any point it negatively affects my business, I will have no qualms re-introducing my hour.

I recently told a friend of mine that's on this 'raising your rates/hourly minimum' kick to make sure you don't starve trying to put on heirs.

Welcome, BTW!
laurakennedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #38
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

My main goal is to simply enjoy the new experiences that this profession allows me. As a low-volume provider, I typically don't allow time and dollars to spoil any of my fun. I've had great hour as well as multi-hour dates, and even a couple over-nights thrown in the mix. What works for some may not work for others. It's all relative and wins-wins in my book.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #39
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had everywhere from a minimum of 1 hour to 3 hours (the latter including dinner/lunch).

Personally, I enjoyed the 3 hour minimum most. That minimum was only for first dates, though; after that 2 hours was the minimum. For one I really like to eat, so any time I get a nice meal I'm always happier. But meeting over a meal also provides a low-key, structured time to get to know new people. It's still my favorite for first dates, but with my current "real life" schedule it's sadly not as feasible for me to be out that long for each first date.

As far as income goes, I had a maximum profit when 90 minutes was the minimum. However, I also had a LOT more free time back then, so it might have been that I was just able to accept more dates. *shrug*

Currently my shortest date offered is 2 hours. It's generally enough time to get to know someone new or reconnect with someone I've already met, and not feel rushed for time. The happy medium. Do I miss going out to eat more often? Absolutely. But I get enough requests for 3-4 hour dinner dates/overnights that I'm satisfied with having that optional for now. It's pleasant when it happens; I don't have the schedule flexibility right now to make it mandatory.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women