Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2013, 01:19 PM   #46
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I ... have found a precious few ...
And from that precious few might we subtract one FAMOUS (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=641623) um, "lady"?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #47
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

One cannot separate the mind from the body. Therefore, a commitment to excellence in bringing forth an unprecedented quality of life to others at all times is what should be adhered to.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:57 PM   #48
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Its a lot easier to kiss someone that you empathize with then someone who disgusts you.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #49
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Tangle

Emotions can tangle up your life if you do not work out the kinks quickly before they become "your way" of doing things.

. . . It's the "doing" part that can be an obstacle, but only if you let it!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:26 PM   #50
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Emotions can tangle up your life if you do not work out the kinks quickly before they become "your way" of doing things.

. . . It's the "doing" part that can be an obstacle, but only if you let it!
As I pointed out back in Post 28, that has already happened to you. A lot of your posts seem to have this "do as I say, not as I do" theme to them. Talk is cheap.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:40 PM   #51
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only have emotions towards one person and everyone gets what is left over. On the other hand, YMMV. If I find you highly annoying, you can't pay me enough to see you again. But if I feel like I can actually enjoy your company then welcome back, might even get a discount next time.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #52
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

D
Quote:

o You want Better Relationships, More Money, and Time to do what you want?

Do you suffer from low self-esteem, poor body image, sexual dysfunction, loneliness, stress, or lack of something you need?

Do you feel like you’re somehow missing out on the best that life has to offer?

Is there some way Your LIFE could be Better?
from http://www.thenakedlifecoach.com/
that can found at http://www.phoenixgoddesstemple.org/...p/goddess-talk
maybe FG is a goddess coach
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #53
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I did not say I had not found any good providers. I have been fortunate to have found a precious few.
I'm missing something.

You've got 30 reviews. 29 of 30 are "yes" recommendations.

Reading the reviews some read like it was an OK time but not great, but a lot read like really good time had by all. So now you say you have found "precious few" good ones. So did you forget some of the good ones you reviewed or did you give "yes" recommendations to ones who aren't good? Can't think why you'd give a "yes" to a provider who wasn't good.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #54
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Precious Few

Yes, apparently you are missing relevant data.

However, I was not aware that I was here to be cross-examined since my Miranda rights were never read to me nor was I placed under oath.

We are getting off track here again, but I will respond just to end this line of questioning.

When I have given the girl a "Yes" recommendation, that means the session was acceptable enough to justify my time and financial expenditure, but that is all. Many times, I have not bothered writing a review because the session did not merit my time to compose a review. Sometimes I have walked into an assembly-line operation, but immediately left as that is not my style.

. . . The "precious few" are those girls that I would eagerly want to see again, but there the category narrows considerably. The chemistry has to be right and she has gone the extra mile to be placed in that higher bracket, but those passionate and memorable encounters are quite rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
I'm missing something.

You've got 30 reviews. 29 of 30 are "yes" recommendations.

Reading the reviews some read like it was an OK time but not great, but a lot read like really good time had by all. So now you say you have found "precious few" good ones. So did you forget some of the good ones you reviewed or did you give "yes" recommendations to ones who aren't good? Can't think why you'd give a "yes" to a provider who wasn't good.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #55
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont know why anyone bothers responding to your threads. They suck and it seems that your attitude does also. smh
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #56
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

However, I was not aware that I was here to be cross-examined since my Miranda rights were never read to me nor was I placed under oath.

Link me one good thread of yours where you where not cross examined that I can see. ie not in a powder room when with only the other gals. crap, not all the gals are pussy's. mmmmm Are you allowed copy threads from the pussy whipped lounge forum?? just askin
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #57
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

We are getting off track here again, but I will respond just to end this line of questioning.

When I have given the girl a "Yes" recommendation, that means the session was acceptable enough to justify my time and financial expenditure, but that is all. Many times, I have not bothered writing a review because the session did not merit my time to compose a review. Sometimes I have walked into an assembly-line operation, but immediately left as that is not my style.

. . . The "precious few" are those girls that I would eagerly want to see again, but there the category narrows considerably. The chemistry has to be right and she has gone the extra mile to be placed in that higher bracket, but those passionate and memorable encounters are quite rare.

Cross examined? Wouldn't say that. It's more pointing out what looked like contradictions.

6 reviews in the last 12 mos. Under the Recommendations you've got
"Yes, Without a Shadow of a Doubt."
"Yes, Absolutely"
"Yes, without reservations"
"Yes"
"Yes, without reservations"
"Yes - without reservations."

Forget about the ones you didn't write that's still 5 keepers. 5 good ones in a year. Lots of hobbiests would think that's pretty good. Can't understand your gripes about so hard to find.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #58
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
... Can't understand ...
And therein lies the problem. Your expectations are much too exacting for a FG thread.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women