Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM   #46
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Accidental feels CAN and HAS happened. If I'm picking up a box, for example, and she backs into me, into my hand, and my hand is at ass level while I'm holding the box, the force of her booty pressing into my hand triggers the sensory nerves of my hand, which then realizes that something soft, yet firm is putting pressure on it, causing it (my hand) to have a flashback of a similar feeling sensation...SUCH AS grabbing the ass of a fine woman. Thus, an accidental feel has been copped.

So.....the back of your hand accidentally brushed up against the back of her bottom and this is something you consider comparable to copping a feel?

Odds are both parties will apologize. Both parties would most like also realize that a situation arose where a feel was copped. In this instance the woman tends to not be offended because it was genuinely accidental, and probably thinks to herself, "Oh, he got himself a lil' feel. No biggie. The guy will probably have a similar thought process, but with a beneficiary sense and a slight grin.

Of course, outright feels have happened, too. Sometimes you just have to reach out and grab the ass. I've seen and been on the best and worst of this situation. Some girls, understanding of how FINE they are and are sympathetic to the guys' plight, doesn't mind him copping an innocent feel, as long as the circumstances are good ( i.e. only you two are in a given area, it's not put on display, nobody saw it, or maybe you and her were behind a counter and no one SEES you getting a handful of that ass, because she doesn't want everyone to see it and then think THEY TOO can get a feel, or if the guy didn't get too nasty with it, such as trying to finger her pussy). Sometimes they don't mind because a little 'reassurance' that they're hot and desirable is a good thing. They may offer a slight verbal 'protest', but the tone of their voice may say otherwise (i.e. they may say, 'better stop', but do it in sexy, half smile, I didn't mean it kind of way).

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell ya this, but it's offensive in any situation for someone to "cop a feel" that is not explicitly desired by the other party. Therefore, it is in most people's best interest to keep their hands to themselves. Copping a feel is not innocent when the intent is of a sexual nature and unsolicited. Don't kid yourself on this. You could end up with very serious charges pending against you, should you choose the wrong individual to do this to......and that's just a fact of life. It doesn't matter what either one of us knows, thinks, or even how we feel about it. Please be careful the next time you feel the need to cop, what you feel is, an "innocent" feel.

I've seen other times where feels have gotten a guy slapped ALL UPSIDE the head, and have even led to fights. Same girl (sometimes). Bad timing. Now here comes her boyfriend or crazy cousin.

Wanting guys to get raped in the ass by a bear was not meant to be taken seriously, though it did suck when they got all the pussy in school. Fuck 'em for THAT, though. For real.
IMO....your attitude about copping feels and anger about others having something you want(ed) remains inappropriate, but hey....what do I know? However, ya might want to think about those fellas that actually did get slapped ALL UPSIDE the head for doing such. There's a legitimate reason this happened to them. It's inappropriate, despite the idiot's who thought it was just the innocent copping a feel of someone they had no business touching in the first place. ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #47
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude, this shit was over 25 years fucking years ago, when I was a knucklehead teenager with ridiculously raging testosterone, hanging with girls who wore the MC Hammer biker shorts, virtually displaying every pubic hair on their teeny bopper pussies. Ummm, yeah. I think every guy went through this stage.

If you've never copped a feel in high school or any point in your life, I PITY YOU!!!

Some of it was welcomed (from them) and even encouraged (FROM THEM! Teenage girls trying to be cool and liked had raging urges, too). Some of it wasn't. It all depended on timing. The last time I 'copped a feel' of a woman that I wasn't juuuust about to have sex with anyway, ohhhh, I believe it was back in '97. Was it immature? Sure. I guess. I suppose I owe about 100 girls in my high school and neighborhoods I grew up in an apology. I was an evil person growing up and should be condemned to hell for it. Woe is me.

Dude, if you, never at any time, ever felt on a woman's ass, then I'm VERY GLAD that I didn't have your life.

Oh, my bad. As I reread your gibberish, I see that you're a woman. Oh, shit.

Well, let me ask you this. In your illustrious life, has any male, at any point, put his hand on your ass, maybe as a suggestive way to say, 'Damn, you're fucking hot and I would love to have sexual relations with you'?

If not, then I pity you. If I ever meet you, I will gladly cop a feel on you to make you feel attractive and desirable...if you want me to.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #48
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Any man who takes the attitude you do is not welcome into my playground. And, yes of course I get and have gotten all kinds of unsolicited and unwelcomed attention by idiots whom I've never met, and gave no indication it was A-OK for them to do so. So, until you walk a mile in my shoes or any other woman's.......

Touching anyone in any way that is non consensual is against the law. It's called assault. Touching someone in a manner intended to derive sexual gratification without their explicit consent is called sexual assault. This includes, but is not limited to, your explanation of "innocent" copping a feel. smh

Don't pity me, hon. I'm very picky about those I associate with. They're called grown ups. ijs
Old 08-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #49
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

So, you've been an adult all your life.

Good for you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #50
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldster View Post
Originally Posted by pyramider
Then divorce them.

talk about expensive, and the lawyer is the only one that fucks you

And that's your own lawyer we're talking about....
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #51
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
So, you've been an adult all your life.

Good for you.
Obviously not. However, due to ALL the inappropriate idiots in my path, I sure as shinola grew up earlier than most. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out what I've been telling you. It only takes compassion for others and being able to read between the lines. Something you don't seem to have the pre-disposition or cognitive ability to grasp. Maybe if you let go of the anger you feel to those who got what you wanted and focused on how to get what you want for yourself, ya might see things the way they really are. Thinking it's OK to cop an unsolicited feel is inappropriate for any age.

Best of luck!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #52
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't pay for pussy. I pay for them to leave when I am finished. Ultimately there are no free lunches in life. Women have the upper hand from puberty until their mid 20's and then slowly they start to lose their appeal. Most civilian women are completely used up by the time they hit 30, and a good reason why many professional ladies can have a longer life span is because they have to take care of themselves because its their business. As men we can get pussy through a wide variety of other means. You can be the ugliest dude on the planet but if you are in even a moderately successful rock band you will have pussy slung at you, or if you become really successful financially etc. Doesn't work that way for girls. Do you think that a bunch of men were waiting to fuck Courtney Love just because she was in a rock band? That kind of thing doesn't matter at all to us.

To put it another way there will always be a long line of women waiting desperately to fuck someone guys that are very successful like Steven Tyler, Donald Trump, or Tiger woods. Men on the other hand value beauty so much that no matter how much bling bling you put on someone like Martha Steward it really doesn't increase her fuckaility to us. We are just wired differently.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women