Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
test
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
terrrellone
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Vegas Bachelor Party Help

I am trying to put together a stripper show with 3 girls in a hotel suite on Sept. 6. I am looking for girls that are willing to provide full service after show if any of the guys are so inclined. Will be a group of 5 professional black guys all in their mid 30s.

I checked out the 100proof website and, please I mean no offense, I was not that impressed with the girls.

So if you know of 3 girls that can put on a good show or an agency that can help, please let me know. I thought this would be easier to find in Vegas, but so far I have not had any luck.

Feel free to PM if preferred.
terrrellone is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

One post in 8 months? Good luck, friend.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrrellone View Post
I checked out the 100proof website and, please I mean no offense, I was not that impressed with the girls.

I’m just curious to if it was less not being impressed as it was not getting past Zack’s screening???

I’m with Roger.. Good luck in Vegas, hear there’s a girl or two walking the Tropicana these days…
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:09 AM   #4
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Your best bet is Larue and Friends, linked HERE. She and her friends are incredibly reputable and reviewed, probably more along the lines of what you're expecting looks wise. She is known for her parties.

Most reputable ladies have many ways to screen, so don't let a lack of posting deter you. Posting can be very helpful in some aspects and in others it's irrelevant.

At least you're trying to book in advance because you'd be SOL if you waited until you got here. Good luck!
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
GNG
Account Disabled

Once again, I'm forced to disagree. Being registered for 8 months without a single post raises red flags for me. Additionally, wanting 3 ladies to potentially entertain 5 guys, regardless of race, and without any references whatsoever just seems dangerous.

But hey, go chase that green. Just don't whine when when you trade that green for orange.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #6
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

No one is forcing you to say anything Roger. You see things from a client perspective and I have one from the provider's side.

You are ASSuming he has no references and wouldn't be screenable. He never stated either in his request. Just because you do things one way and others do things a different way, doesn't mean it's wrong or less safe. You're not booking him so what does it matter to you?

Thankfully, I do not advertise and choose my clients based on when and if I want to work, not because I have to. That coupled with a super sleuth IT background, yeah good luck for the gent trying to BS his way past my screening.

But hey, continue to enjoy that chip on your shoulder and at least the OP wasn't whining about rates and the girls having GPS.

Cheers!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #7
GNG
Account Disabled

What a cute response. Lol
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up +1 For LaRue & Friends

LaRue is a great provider, a sweet woman & does she know how to work a pole! I've seen her in action and she will have you & your guys drooling. Her playmate friends are awesome, as well
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Darling, here's the thing..... I am comfortable having differences of opinions with people, you apparently are not. Your choice of vocabulary when responding to providers who you don't like is very telling and I expected nothing less from you actually. It's always so cute when a man is predictable.

I've got licensing exams to study for and a business to launch. Enjoy your weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Murdock View Post
What a cute response. Lol
Old 08-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #10
GNG
Account Disabled

I'm perfectly comfortable having differences of opinion. What I don't care for is thinly-veiled condescension. It's really that simple.

Regardless, good luck with your exams and your business.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default +2 on Larue and friends:)

LaRue is very reputable and reviewed on many sites she has friends and puts together a great bachelor party.
I have to agree w/Olivia there are many ways to be screened without references or posting history.I have seen quite a few gents from this site who do not post at all or review doesn't mean they are shady or suspicious.If they can provide the required info(which does not necessarily mean references only)then what's the issue?

It is funny to me guys complain about eccie in vegas being so slow,hard to find people,rates etc. but when a guy tries to do his research in advance why is that a problem?
Good luck to the original poster I hope him and his friends have a great time here in vegas
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:43 PM   #12
terrrellone
Lifetime Premium Access

Damn you guys are harsh. I thought this site was suppose to be helpful. Anyway thanks to those that provided some information. Much appreciated.

Posting is just not my thing for multiple reasons. I have a P411 account that I will use for references.
terrrellone is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #13
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrrellone View Post
Damn you guys are harsh.

LMFAO!! Don’t take it personal I think that the Vegas section of this board is slow and a few are just trying to liven it up a tad bit.

For the record I to suffer from G(olden)P(enis)S(yndrome).

You have to wine me and dine me to get my collection of cnotes..
`flip is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women