Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #16
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I'm currently on POF and it has it's + and - . A few hotties. Many show a photo of a trim 40 yr. old woman when in fact they are over 50 and fat. A real disappointment on the first date. Match. Com and eHarmony are not much better.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #17
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

CP...
If they want to be less pervy and welcome a younger crowd who don't want to date middle-aged men, THEY can do that.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #18
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
If girls in their 20s don't want to be messaged by guys in their 40s, then stay off dating sites. Go to a bar or someplace else where guys their own age hang out.

you realize that these free dating sites have 10 to 1 ratio's of male to females already right? and we both live in a rural part of the country and its more like 15 to 1. don't believe me then create a female profile and copy and paste some pics of merely an average 20 year old girl.. post it and see how many messages you get everyday. if what you said were to happen that ratio would go to 20 to 1.

those sites need MORE women, not less. so i say do whatever is necessary to bring in more women and it will benefit everyone

otherwise you need to move to NYC, DC, philly or another eastern metro area that has a huge disparity of single women to men where you can actually message someone on there who isn't getting slammed with 20 messages a day from old pervs
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:23 PM   #19
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196694
My ECCIE Reviews

The overall experience would be better also if guys learned how to conversate ... Pof is a dating site so y is it the first message guys usually send is "dtf?" Really dude it's not that easy y'all need to step your game up .... And there's old guys at bars too so online with an age range and interests is the best way to weed out the people your not interested in ... But again it should be an option ...
Lana_kane is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_kane View Post
The overall experience would be better also if ladies would learn how to post taint ... Pof is a dating site so y is it the first message guys usually send is "dtf?" Really dude it's not that easy y'all need to step your game up .... And there's old guys at bars too so online with an age range and interests is the best way to weed out the people your not interested in ... But again it should be an option ...

Fixed that for you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #21
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol pyramider
Old 08-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #22
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I am working on how to conversate. The poster is right, if you can't conversate, it is hard to woo a lady successfully.

And, yes, I hope the fun I'm having writing this doesn't get me labeled as a jerk. There is simply a lot of humor in this word when we are being admonished about our communication skills, or lack of them.
EastTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #23
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I do not thinck you will labeled a jerk by the above post. Butt if the ladies wish for better communication skills from the fucktards I would suggest they post more taint. Taint is a good conversation starter.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #24
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I do not thinck you will labeled a jerk by the above post. Butt if the ladies wish for better communication skills from the fucktards I would suggest they post more taint. Taint is a good conversation starter.

No it Taint! Lol
Old 08-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #25
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
I am working on how to conversate. The poster is right, if you can't conversate, it is hard to woo a lady successfully.

And, yes, I hope the fun I'm having writing this doesn't get me labeled as a jerk. There is simply a lot of humor in this word when we are being admonished about our communication skills, or lack of them.
on dating sites its crucial to have quality pics, a good writeup about yourself and when you message a girl grab her attention.

also don't scream to her that you are a perv, crook, criminal, cheater, liar, etc etc. not a good idea to tell a girl "hey i'm on here cause my gf dumped me for cheating on her" lol
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i kind of like the stance they are taking.....what they said about men looking to hook up with men is true. and how many 18yr hotties...are looking for a 50+ year old man..... sounds like a home problem that i do not want any part of. 10 years, 15 years...yeah game on. 18yr does not know themselves, what they want, nor have an idea of how to get it. Intimate encounters is a joke on this site....some actually work but a lot do not. You will have better luck on xhamster dating.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #27
Doodle23
Valued Poster

I've banged quite a few milfs off of that site.I have had women send messages like " Come fuck me right now " and they were legit. But I'm a 28 year old dude so my age is usually an asset. You aren't missing much off there. Most of that site consists of women who have 4 kids posting with their tits hanging out complaining how they can't find a " nice guy " . And dear Lord if you message a girl that has pictures with her ass hanging out and its even remotely sexual she is going to make you out to be the bad guy.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women