Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #76
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Sounds hot but if you get caught you can get in very big trouble I even think you may be required to register as a sex offender depending on what they charge you witb but I could be wrong on that.

I guess the risk is part of the fun of it for some...
Tried that once with my highschool sweetheart. Once I undid his zipper, the cops had pulled in behind us. Hmmm, I guess the foggy windows were a bit suspicious!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #77
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I swear I heard or read a story somewhere about it. I think the charge was indecent exposure.

I don't think your car is considered private as far as that goes if that was the case I'm pretty sure more people would try driving naked lol
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #78
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you are right Jules. It is a sex offender charge. I found out after i did the review by someone who read it and sent me a pm about the risk. My ex had a big truck and tinted windows and i did it all the time if we were alone. Id definitely feel safe doing it in a lifted truck with dark tint windows even still now that i know the risks though.

On another note, am i the only one who hears "roadhead" and instantly thinks of the scene in Parenthood when Steve Martin has a car accident and the officer asks him what happened and he turns to his wife and says, "well show him, honey!" Hahahahaa. I friggin love that movie!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #79
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Jules....I got arrested once for indecent exposure, but they had to let me go due to lack of evidence! Lol
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #80
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
On another note, am i the only one who hears "roadhead" and instantly thinks of the scene in Parenthood when Steve Martin has a car accident and the officer asks him what happened and he turns to his wife and says, "well show him, honey!" Hahahahaa. I friggin love that movie!!
No thn you aren't, I love that movie too, especially the old Granny and her life is 'a roller coaster' theory, "you go up & down, up & down"...Also, the movie CRASH came to mind and the scene with the AA couple. Very good dramatic movie with interesting scenarios.

A personal true story...Many years ago, late one evening I picked up a very horny, intoxicated MILF at a club. We leave in the ManSlut Mobile to go to a motel. I am intoxicated also, but not on her level. We're both roadraging horny. I pull off Northwest Hwy near Whiterock Lake to give her the root canal she's begging for, not paying attention due to my alcohol level and she's taking off clothing. I probably put it in park before coming to a stop, whip down my pants and the MILF attacks LittleSlut like she's got 2 minutes to live. After a few minutes I start focusing a little better and I start taking in my surroundings some and I see all these Police cars coming and going...WTF...LittleSlut retreats quickly much to the MILF's dislike as I realize I had pulled into the Northeast Dallas Police Substation off NW Hwy. We left right away and made it to a Notel to finish the night with a clearer mind on my part.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #81
candee_coated
Account Disabled

User ID: 109567
My ECCIE Reviews

i honestly havent had any problems when providing this type of service the guys ive met either had a perfect location for us to play or if i was familiar with the area i would know a perfect place for us to park...... SOMETIMES I FIND PLACES THAT WOULD BE PERFECT WHEN IM JUST DRIVING AROUND TOWN
candee_coated is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women