Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #16
randall flagg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I send an appointment request through p411 - and the lady responds without ever looking at my profile
randall flagg is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:34 AM   #17
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by missblue View Post
what you are describing is NOT a 2girl show. a 2girl show is an interactive session with you and both providers. you are describing a one on one session with the other provider hanging around. my partners and i advertise our 2girl shows here as well as bp. we have no one hanging around outside and have a very nice upscale incall with the reviews to back us up. i would think you would do your research and not just jump to conclusion and call 2girl shows a red flag. hell in that case i could say any guy who calls and asks for a discounted rate would be a red flag as a time waster due to all the bp trolls who haggle and make appointments and ncns because they get off on fu**ing with us providers. This is just my $0.02, maybe im being biased due to the fact that i do just as many double as i do single sessions.
I KNOW what a 2 girl show is, I also KNOW that if you opt to only see one girl the scenario I described is what you get most of the time. If you and your partners are the exception to that rule, good for you.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #18
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Default a good heads upu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I had a relatively new provider tell me specifically what space to park in at the notel, heard someone else talking in the background, guy in panel van parked right next to the space I was supposed to use.

Only time I ever got to an incall and bailed. Called to say I wasn't comfortable and never looked back.
Thats a great heads up for hobbyist and especially for
Providers at an outcall. Good thinking.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #19
Merlin's Wand
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
"Two girl shows" in ads.
After a couple bad experiences many years ago, I don't even consider ads with two or more women advertising together. Often an indicator of management or just an extra pair of hands to make a wallet grab.
Merlin's Wand is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I must say this thread has been enlightening, even to someone who's been hobbying for 18 years. I suppose I have managed to avoid any physical risk to my well-being by relying on established incall locations (e.g. the L1 studios in Houston, the Camp Bowie Pleasure Palace, Studio One, UBT), reviews, private e-mails and PMs, and just a general feel for what might be out of place in an ad (location, turds in the toilet, kids' stuff or pharmaceutical paraphernalia in the background).

Red flags to me have always been more about session quality. With that in mind, my red flags are "not a BBW, but" in a review; CBJ; tattoos (more than two, or large, highly visible ones); an unclean incall; smoker; mechanical sessions with no enthusiasm or passion. I've never done a two-girl session; if I did, it would be with someone I've seen before or someone who's repute is above question (e.g., IP or MarieLynne).
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #21
randomman
Gaining Momentum

Lance, good stuff. I was originally not thinking safety when I started the thread. More quality if experience. For example, I totally get a woman not wanting to show her face but if all of her pics are just tit shots or her laying on her stomach my radar goes up that she may be in the bigger side. Big plus for me when I can see an ab shot.
randomman is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #22
Trouser Snake
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Camp bowie pleasure palace? Thats my neck of the woods and I have no idea! Feel free to pm if they are utr.
Trouser Snake is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #23
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Mind PM me about the Camp Bowie info as well?
BigTex77 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #24
pfmtony
Account Disabled

She greets you with her man and he insists on watching......
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Here are a list of the red flags that get you a no touch of my kitty:

1: My gut tells me to run ( In a few cases you make me go throw up and my whole body becomes ill even from just an email)
2: Give me previous girls that have been arrested for references
3: Girls that are given for reference and the same day is when an ad appears on backpage and research the pictures are never changed in a year
4: Ask you to email me here or P411 and you can not seem to find how to do that
5: You ask me questions you know better
6: No couple sessions for newbies at all
7: You bug the hell out of me like I am the only pussy in DFW
8: You have been on Eccie for along time and guess what have not seen one person or no post, no reviews
9: Location for outcalls
10: Noise in background as we are talking on the phone

Here are a few but main one is Gut.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women