Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #46
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
REALLY??? I'm sure you would like to believe that but....

I scheduled an appointment with (ONE) ECCIE provider. Ten minutes into the session....

So now how man providers do you see? Being a gentleman I didn't complain mind you! Shit happens... sometimes GOOD and sometimes NOT so good!
Sorry I should have posted more clearly, I meant these 2 seem to contradict themselves:

3) Same as #1 they need the money up front. Then they ask you to go wash up. The money goes out the door and so do they. Remedy: Never Pay Up Front!

1) Leaves counterfeit money in an envelope or just fives and ones. Remedy: Have him go wash his ass and check the money. If it’s not right, toss him out. If he refuses to leave call front desk and tell them that someone is breaking into your room. Post an alert

I'm assuming your response (and picture) was to my response about one or more ladies showing up. I just replied that way (negatively) because in your original message I read each scenario in which 2 ladies showed up with a negative connotation:

5) They get the money up front and suddenly there is a loud knock on the door. It’s a fat ass friend of hers saying “he is on his way over”. Tells YOU that you need to get the fuck out. The provider says she’ll call you when she gets a new motel room. Remedy: Never Pay Up Front! Walk out the door!

12) Two girls show up at your door instead of one. They say they are ready to PARTY! They ask for money to go buy condoms, beer, energy drinks, ciggs… whatever and they will be back in 20-30 minutes. Remedy: Slam the door on their faces. After they leave go to front desk and ask to get a different room. Make up whatever excuse you want but go to a different room.

Excuse me if I misunderstood something....but I don't understand your response to me. This actually kind of proves my point, if it's an Eccie provider and she did this and it was a positive experience hooray If this lovely duo also posted on bp, well that's why I said greatly Recuced, not to be misinterpreted as eliminated.

And I meant you as in the general public, not direct attack on you, as you seem to have met some reputable ladies...
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #47
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Is paying up front the same thing as setting the donation down first before activities begin, but not collecting or touching the donation until after the session ends?

I require that the donation be place in a visible spot upon arrival, but I do not touch the envelope until the end of a date...Is that not how that works lol

Confuddled
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely View Post
Is paying up front the same thing as setting the donation down first before activities begin, but not collecting or touching the donation until after the session ends?

I require that the donation be place in a visible spot upon arrival, but I do not touch the envelope until the end of a date...Is that not how that works lol

Confuddled
That works!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

The sword cuts both ways...

The provider wants her money up front so she won't get SCAMED!

The hobbyists wants to pay after so he won't get SCAMED!

The provider SCREENS her clients so what's the problem?

The hobbyists only see VERIFIED providers so what's the problem?

Providers have their rules! They should be followed!

Hobbyists have their rules! They should be followed!

Old 08-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #50
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Also, taking 10,000g of Vitamin C with Dung Quai pills causes abortions with no doctor needed. GOOGLE THAT SHIT!
Ladies please PLEASE never do this. Even if you have a spontaneous abortion (clinical term for a miscarriage) you need medical attention. You never know if your body has expelled everything or not.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #51
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely View Post

Confuddled
That's how I understand it is supposed to work, and how it HAS worked for me for all my provider encounters thus far with never a problem.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #52
handyguy5
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

+1
handyguy5 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #53
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

This board is a better place when Still Looking is posting.

Nice discussion thread. I do think there's a contradiction in the OP, but it's already been pointed out. I haven't had any issues, but there's never been so much money at stake for me that I couldn't afford to lose it.

I do like it best when the provider virtually ignores the money. It makes it feel like they trust me to give them the right amount. Which I do. But I realize that won't work for every provider, and it's certainly an approach that could easily bite a provider in the ass. But it's what I prefer.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #54
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
This board is a better place when Still Looking is posting.

Nice discussion thread. I do think there's a contradiction in the OP, but it's already been pointed out. I haven't had any issues, but there's never been so much money at stake for me that I couldn't afford to lose it.

I do like it best when the provider virtually ignores the money. It makes it feel like they trust me to give them the right amount. Which I do. But I realize that won't work for every provider, and it's certainly an approach that could easily bite a provider in the ass. But it's what I prefer.

Excellent point! To some of us $$-$$$ isn't a lot of cash. And certainly NOT worth getting your ass beat over. But what about the guy who struggles and saves to be able to see one of these fine talented young ladies only to run into a scammer? The dollars amount is NOT the issue, it’s the fact that there are those out there SCAMMING people out of their hard earned cash. Now I don't rate these people as high as my ex-wives attorneys... but they run a close second!
Old 08-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #55
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Other scams......

"Can you go get some ice from the ice machine in the hall."

She bolts and leaves.

You go on a dinner date and she excuses herself to the bathroom with payment in full in her purse,.....same result......if you catch her....she's says she was just going to get her makeup kit silly......

Or my favorite.....she picks the seat facing towards the door which has you looking away.....she leaves her purse at the table and ask you to watch it.......she bolts.....as it was a throwaway purse anyways.

"I'm allergic to these feather pillows....so I can't stay the entire night......so just give me half."

"Aw you just started my period.....what is we gonna do now"
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #56
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking for half doesn't seem like a scam. I've cut meetings short for a lot of reasons and only asked for partial payment. Better than staying for 30 minutes then saying "Sorry, I hate you but give me my full amount anyway"
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women