Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mid/Odessa is the boom fizzaling?

Because of this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053553060

and a few other ladies and gents comments about it slowing down in that area plus the recent arrest of girls etc. I had stayed away and was real hesitant about going there as planned mid this week. So I put a few feeler ads up etc....

Let's just say ladies the CALLS have NOT SLOWED down JIMMINY CRICKETS.. now none of these men KNOW HOW TO READ IT SAID COMING THE 7-9 but hey my phone rang like freaking crazy all night all morning ... NOW who knows by the time I get there may be a different story I will post on this thread on how it went though....

I know several ladies I mean hotties that want to come but are scared on what they are reading about other girls hot as well coming for a bad trip it scares them off. So I AM COMING to take one for the team.....And hotels have gone down a lot...I actually have a rent house when I come down but. I just went on hotels.com just to see for a friend that might come down and travel with me if I can talk her into it and if you give a few days notice. A hotel that cost $275 just a few months ago is charging $125 and all hotels are cheaper on the weekend but business is slower on the weekend too.
Anyway the feelers are up and booming so we will see if it booms with real live appointments or if it's all fizzled out.

FYI everyone knows that one woman's success or failure in a city MEANS NOTHING.. her style looks services and her regulars ALL play a major factor in it. However if you read several horror stories you tend to stay away and if you hear several success stories you tend to go check it out. SO you will hear mine at the end of the week.(I do hope its a success story cause that dang AC compressor going out and that scorpion sting sure did KILL MY POCKETS dang dang dang)
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well we will find out soon cause I have cancelled my NM Tour and am going with what I know... I know Midland very well NM is very foreign to me.. But I will catch them on the rebound another time FOR SURE
SO I am changing all ads and headed west wild woman head west LOL....be there around 5
Old 08-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

Work wise is no for me. I went there last week, and I will be there to two days next week.
Tex9401 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
rawdel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

The boom hasn't even started
rawdel is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdel View Post
The boom hasn't even started
So does that mean that the rotisary chicken that is 8 bucks here...That is 4 bucks in Dallas going up to 10 bucks or 12 bucks here???????... Isn't that considered price gouging??......

It has been awhile since I have been here it has always been crazy in what they charge for just regular stuff I mean in most cases it is double...
Old 08-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #6
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

WELL LADIES I DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL END OF TRIP TO TELL YOU MY 2 Cents on the city work wise......

Let's just say their were about 7 girls that left early or said they are never coming back or they had a bad trip etc etc.. First of all, you do not know there marketing skills or if a town is more apt to liking cougars or massages or their ethinic likes or dislikes....THERE ARE ALOT OF VERIATION IN WHY 1 GIRL MAY DO WELL and 7 others may not.. WHO KNOWS but as for me I will just say.. I did more yesterday in 6 hrs. in midland than I did in 2 1/2 days in Clovis New Mexico. and @ 4:55 a.m. my ad went up @ 5:30 a.m. someone was laying on my bed.....
You must find out a City's needs and wants and find your nitch and adapt and market that. When a City has 1000 21yr. olds then maybe if your 21 you think twice about going and if a city has 1000 40 year olds maybe you jump to that city instead................Some city's are early morning so adapt Austin IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CITIES LOL.. just fyi...I've lived there twice for years at a time and I can count on 1 hand how many came before 9 or 10 a.m. hell most is after 11......But BCS and here you can do 3 or maybe 4 before noon if you wanted to most weekdays.....SO moral of the story even if there are 20 girls that say a city is not good for them are is great for them YOU ARE NOT THEM AND IT COULD BE THE OPPISITE FOR YOU.....That could be a negative or a positive.......
Any who...... I told yall I would give you my take on the boom here..IT IS STILL IN FULL SWING FOR ME. I have noticed a lot more AA calls this go around so ladies who have that on there no list may consider that too. That is not a problem for me but a lot of girls it is but out of about 30 calls I would say 15 or 20 was AA. Even though none was serious and booked once they found out my menu but still that was the call ratio... Just giving ya the heads up ok off to walmart I NEED LOTION AND TOWELS....
WORK HARD PLAY HARDER BUT IN BOTH AREAS KEEP BOTH EYES OPENED....AN your big brain working smarter than your little brain fella's..lol
Old 08-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
spacecowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

M.H. Good advice for the Ladies..
spacecowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women