Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2013, 06:57 AM   #1
KristenDiAngelo
Kristen DiAngelo

User ID: 54716
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Suicide Girls, MSN, 411mania, and Adam Corolla rock!!!!

Since the release of American Courtesans we have been watching the media go both ways. So often main stream media chooses to present our industry with a slant. They love to either glorify or demonize. Very few times do they actually accept us as we are. While on this journey of informing the public about who we are and what we really do add to society, we have found some friends and allies which have stepped up and spoken out for us. This is no small feat, and I wanted to make sure that their efforts don't go unnoticed. I know that their peers were not to happy with the decision, as negative press about Sex Workers is the status quo. However, if we want them to continue, it is my belief that we have to support them back. For without that, why would they in the future stick their neck out... So here is the list of those in the media who have taken a big risk...

The amazing Danny Miller at MSN:

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...can-courtesans

The very supportive Steve Gustafson at 411mania:

http://www.411mania.com/movies/dvd_r...%29-Review.htm

The very kind Fred Topple from the Suicide Girls:

http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/2...sten-DiAngelo/

Just to name a few. And... on August 5th I will be on the Adam Corolla show (if all goes as planned). For those of you who don't know who he is, he is a wonderful comedian who used to do a show called LoveLine, and the Man Show. His podcast is the number on downloaded podcast in the world!!!

I am very excited that we are now being presented with a positive slant. I always believe that in anyone's life they have choices... we can be part of the solution or part of the problem. There is no neutral when it comes to life.... I understand just how dangerous it is for anyone to step out in this day and age here in the US... But, discreetly, posts and support can be made. Thank you so much!

(As a side note: We are now available on many platforms. iTunes is the number one platform that tells the ranking systems if it is something that they want more of. Due to the powers that be, we were blocked out of rolling out in the US on opening weekend... so very political!!! However, if you could go to itunes and watch American Courtesans ... $4.99, and rate/rank it honestly, our voice will be heard louder. There are many platforms to see it on, but iTunes is the standard for the film industry to decide of topics that they like to hear about. I would like to do another film on the same subject, however that is really iTunes dependent. Thanks so much, you guys rock!!!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new poster(twitter).jpg (41.3 KB, 89 views)
KristenDiAngelo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women