Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #16
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

17 year olds should be allowed to vote. If you're old enough to be tried as an adult, you should be old enough to vote.

Likewise, the drinking age should be lowered to 18. Again, you're old enough to vote and forced to die for your country, but you can't legally purchase alcohol on your own?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #17
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
17 year olds should be allowed to vote. If you're old enough to be tried as an adult, you should be old enough to vote.

Likewise, the drinking age should be lowered to 18. Again, you're old enough to vote and forced to die for your country, but you can't legally purchase alcohol on your own?
That makes sense to me...
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #18
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

My thoughts:

1) It would take several years of re-educating Rachel Jeantel before she should be the spokesperson for anything except maybe the voiceover for the Aflac duck. She is dumber than 2 sacks of rocks and comes off as a welfare stoner.

2) I don't believe in shooting rioters because sometimes protests are infiltrated by other organizations to have protests turn into violence. Now looters, that's a different story. They are thieves preying on the misfortune of others and it should be open season on them when there is a disaster. People should be able to buy a special license and your kill must be caught on film by an accomplice of the perpetrator caught in the act and shot immediately.

3) You should have to register as a Liberal or a Conservative with the definition and platforms of each spelled out clearly and specifically. Then, Liberals should pay 3X more taxes because their policies cost our country more in overspending and welfare programs.

4) Fuck Ivy League Universities, more fucking Liberals probably come out of those universities than anywhere. Just like SMU, they made their beds with their snobbish attitudes, let 'em crumble I say.

5) No way, it will be over regulated and mismanaged causing higher prices.

6) HELL NO !! I have no desire to get on a plane or on a surgeons table knowing they may party regularly and are still high. The percentages are lower the way it is now.

7) The U.S. Military and Defense spending is what runs this country, just ask fucking Obama. I agree and my policy would be from now on, you kill any of our people we bomb the shit out of you for 6 months, the pull back and say, "Okay, rebuild mother fuckers while we reload." That's it, no trying to have the son-of-bitches respect us or be democratic.

8) Maybe, but first just let 'em fight their fights on their own with our interference.

9) Now your dreaming!!

10) Only people who are not on a welfare assistance program can vote.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

the US govt admit all our wars are about OIL.

overturn Citizens United

no more tax exempt status for churches

stop giving Israel one dime. their economy seems to be ok. or at least admit the real reason we give them aid. surely i don't have to spell that out.

corporations can spend money lobbying congress based on how much they pay in taxes

watch fox news or listen to rush limbaugh...you're too fucking stupid to vote

slash military spending in half...use the money to fund alternative energy r&d because after all our military is used primarily to ensure the world uses the US dollar as the de facto trading currency for OIL.

move money to off-shore accounts to avoid paying taxes...no vote

stop subsidies to huge corporations in the farm bill every year

adopt the single payer health care system

let me smoke some fucking pot without fear of entering our corrupt judicial system. i'm going to do it anyway

bomb the Monsanto headquarters

close every wal-mart

no more free trade agreements...they exist for one reason. to increase corporate profits

this is fun...i could go on all night. but as long as corporations run our country we're fucked anyway. welcome to the machine!
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
My thoughts:

1) It would take several years of re-educating Rachel Jeantel before she should be the spokesperson for anything except maybe the voiceover for the Aflac duck. She is dumber than 2 sacks of rocks and comes off as a welfare stoner.

2) I don't believe in shooting rioters because sometimes protests are infiltrated by other organizations to have protests turn into violence. Now looters, that's a different story. They are thieves preying on the misfortune of others and it should be open season on them when there is a disaster. People should be able to buy a special license and your kill must be caught on film by an accomplice of the perpetrator caught in the act and shot immediately.

3) You should have to register as a Liberal or a Conservative with the definition and platforms of each spelled out clearly and specifically. Then, Liberals should pay 3X more taxes because their policies cost our country more in overspending and welfare programs.

4) Fuck Ivy League Universities, more fucking Liberals probably come out of those universities than anywhere. Just like SMU, they made their beds with their snobbish attitudes, let 'em crumble I say.

6) HELL NO !! I have no desire to get on a plane or on a surgeons table knowing they may party regularly and are still high. The percentages are lower the way it is now.

7) The U.S. Military and Defense spending is what runs this country, just ask fucking Obama. I agree and my policy would be from now on, you kill any of our people we bomb the shit out of you for 6 months, the pull back and say, "Okay, rebuild mother fuckers while we reload." That's it, no trying to have the son-of-bitches respect us or be democratic.

8) Maybe, but first just let 'em fight their fights on their own with our interference.

9) Now your dreaming!!

10) Only people who are not on a welfare assistance program can vote.
#3 and 4 were particularly excellent replies.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
bobcatalpha3-6
Valued Poster

Default Who the hell is forced to die for their country ?

I wish the hell people would stop thinking that you should be allowed to drink based on being able to go into the military.

You can drink all you want, see your recruiter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

bobcatalpha3-6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #22
thereisnospoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

5 8 9 and 10 are solid. Those others?? Well let's start with those four first ....
thereisnospoon is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=ManSlut;10534151

6) HELL NO !! I have no desire to get on a plane or on a surgeons table knowing they may party regularly and are still high. The percentages are lower the way it is now.[/QUOTE]

If you think ppl are saying no to drugs now just because its illegal then you're wrong. People say no bc its not wise and very unhealthy - same reason there are less and less ppl smoking. Common sense. And if doctors wanna be high they have access to way better shit then what their local dealer has or ever would have, legalized or not.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #24
mayday
Valued Poster

we should stop giving money to foreign countries and start rebuilding our own. just pick any rust belt city or state.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #25
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
we should stop giving money to foreign countries and start rebuilding our own. just pick any rust belt city or state.
It would make more sense to give money to Detroit rather than Mogadishu, after all Mogadishu is in better shape!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #26
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

14. Churches that support specific political parties or politicians lose their tax-exempt status.

15. Churches that pay their top ministers more than a capped amount in income and benefits lose their tax exempt status.

16. Businesses can't make campaign contributions or party donations. If you aren't a registered voter, you can't contribute.

17. If you don't have government ID, you can't vote.

18. If there isn't a previous year's tax filing mapped to your government ID, you don't get to vote (even if you only declared no income).

19. If you think Rick Perry or Ted Cruz are good guys, you're an idiot and you don't get to vote. I kid, I kid (at least about the don't get to vote part).
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
14. Churches that support specific political parties or politicians lose their tax-exempt status.

15. Churches that pay their top ministers more than a capped amount in income and benefits lose their tax exempt status.

16. Businesses can't make campaign contributions or party donations. If you aren't a registered voter, you can't contribute.

17. If you don't have government ID, you can't vote.

18. If there isn't a previous year's tax filing mapped to your government ID, you don't get to vote (even if you only declared no income).

19. If you think Rick Perry or Ted Cruz are good guys, you're an idiot and you don't get to vote. I kid, I kid (at least about the don't get to vote part).
Why not cut out all tax exempt statuses for all 501c3's?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #28
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Why not cut out all tax exempt statuses for all 501c3's?
Ok, sold.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women