Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default TheeToriAvano at humaniplex

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheeToriAvano
My question to guys in her network:
Can you tell me about her? Like pictures? Good deep french kissing(dfk)? Good BBJ? Good deepthroat all the way to the base? Good throat fucking? Good rimming? Really lick the ass passionately and deep tongue fucks it? Good Daty?(tasty, fresh, good hygiene, responsive and wet) Good passion and into it or dead fish? Good at missionary, cowgirl doggie? FIV or FOV or FIA? Dato? Greek good, takes a real ass pounding? CIm possible? how much extra? any thing else?
In parentheses are my thoughts interspersed.
#1 - Very pretty, not thin, but not fat either, very into it, passionate good kisser, good bbj dt, all positions, would highly recommend. Clean on time. Have fun
#2 - She is a hottie! I enjoyed her very much. She is great at sucking and loves to kiss. I highly recommend.
#3 - She was good talented girl great ass. She didnt rim me.. Ymmv. Go hit it. (If I don’t hear rimming soon, forget this somewhat pudgy girl!)
#4 - I had a fun time with Tori. She's dark, curvy (not fat, but not skinny for sure), nice hair, cute face in a girl-next-door way. I think she looks better in person than she does in her pictures. She has a lot of tattoos which I didn't care for but other than that her appearance was fine. Her service was great, she didn't say no, got into the session. For a younger provider she was prompt and very well organized. I'm pretty sure she uses a booker, so don't flirt with her via PMs. I will see her again. (So another tattooed not fat not skinny girl, dime a dozen now. NEXT!)
#5 - This girl is all you listed and more! Tight, which is the best asset. (So I reply: so she licked your ass? really deep with tongue fucking?) Oh sorry, not that, but she is good.(NEXT!!)
#6- She is a really cute girl, was really good at BBBJ, she loves to suck deep, lfk, daty was awesome made her come all over, she was tasty, smelled really clean. She was not into fiv, or fia, she has a tight pussy and loved to get fuck hard, she was very responsive. She particularly loved doggy style. I would see her again if she visited my neighborhood(I respond again : did she rim you?) No, is not for me.(So a pudgy girl who does lfk and no fiv or fia even though she adverts greek and still not even one person had rimming yet, is it just one of those gimmick’s then)
#7 - In short - don't waste you time - she's not into it and more or less just laid there(AMEN!)
#8 - I have seen her like 5 times n with her GF three times there days in a row. Wild homes and trial GFE to PSE. I think yes on cim even but don't know $ Yes alot of fun and better than pics I think she's hot !!
#9 - I thought she was much better than her pictures. If it wasn't for the tattoos, I'd almost say it was a different person. She was WAY better looking in person than her pics. Gives a great bbbj. I couldn't remember any DT technique, cause I say her with her dbls partner. All I can say was I loving everything she was doing to me and I will repeat. We doggie, cowgirl/reverse, and mission and is was all incredible. I didn't FIA so I don't know if that's available. Don't remember any extras. I had a great time with her and I look forward to seeing her again soon
Overall: Lots of mostly good feedback but some negative feedback including one that said that wasn’t into it and lied there. Also another one that said she did not allow FIV/FIA and also did only LFK. There were some positive feedback saying she was wild, dfk well and was very into sex. Rimming was not mentioned by anyone neither was greek even though it is advertised in her advert menu, see next message.
judgement: Not for me. She’s seems a pit pudgy in pictures though to be fair, she seems to be a bit thinner in the latest pics than in more old pictures. I just am not into a girl who adverts rimming, greek,fia,fiv and has nothing to show for it.
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women