Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is She All There?
Hobbiest about Provider: No - she is usually "not all there" 12 37.50%
Hobbiest about Provider: Yes - she is usually sane and "all there" 5 15.63%
Hobbiest about Provider: Don't know for sure 5 15.63%
Provider about Hobbiest: No - He is usually "not all there" 2 6.25%
Provider about Hobbiest: Yes - He is usually sane and "all there" 7 21.88%
Provider about Hobbiest: Don't know for sure 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #46
okiehardun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have met some ladies with diagnosed psych issues, and a few shared other emotional challenges. However, none of these facts impacted having a great time. Is that so wrong? ;-)
okiehardun is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #47
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Of course they're irrational, they women!

Joking aside, every lady I've seen has been more put together and squared away than tons of women I see out in public. It seems a few could rethink their priorities but they've all been sane and rational. At least they do put up a good act if they aren't.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:06 PM   #48
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Respect

Just to clear the air on exactly where I stand on this issue, let me say that I respect the ladies for being providers.

It takes a certain amount of courage and talent to be a provider and not know what strange men you will meet on any given night.

. . . The only point I wanted to clear up is if providers might be a bubble off true North. Then I wondered if maybe they think that their customers are the ones that are a little off center by spending their hard earned money on pussy. They may want it, but they would never pay for dick. Would they?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #49
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice attempt at a save. Gotta love this guy.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #50
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Heart

Well, when you know that your heart is clear and only means well for everyone, not just yourself, things eventually work out despite the inevitable slings and arrows of human misunderstanding.

And note that I will gladly take all the love you have sweetheart!

. . . There never seems to be a shortage of animosity around here, but sadly, precious little love resides on this board these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Nice attempt at a save. Gotta love this guy.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:47 AM   #51
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

9/10 guys I see are either crazy, annoying, creepy, weird, or all of the above. The other 10% click well with me. I'm sure most of them think I'm crazy because I usually don't talk. I'm just shy and don't have much to say...unless you touch on a topic I like then I won't shut up. It's better if I just stay quiet.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #52
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation High Percentage

90% of your clients are either crazy, annoying, creepy, weird or all of the above?

That is a high percentage? How do you cope?

Is that disturbing parameter pretty typical for most providers?

. . . Lastly, by what questionable method are your screening your clients? Are you using chicken wire or the witch doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
9/10 guys I see are either crazy, annoying, creepy, weird, or all of the above. The other 10% click well with me. I'm sure most of them think I'm crazy because I usually don't talk. I'm just shy and don't have much to say...unless you touch on a topic I like then I won't shut up. It's better if I just stay quiet.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #53
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
90% of your clients are either crazy, annoying, creepy, weird or all of the above?

That is a high percentage? How do you cope?

Is that disturbing parameter pretty typical for most providers?

. . . Lastly, by what questionable method are your screening your clients? Are you using chicken wire or the witch doctor?

I don't play with witch craft, but I do own a few knifes and a tomahawk. I prefer the more hands on approach.

Coping isn't an issue, I usually just forget the crazy ones. Just because a guy passes screening doesn't mean he isn't weird. I find you highly weird and annoying, but I'm sure a lot of girls will give you an A+.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #54
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

MaryBeth....You're a very good judge of character
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #55
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
It's so funny how oblivious we are to our own imperfections.
Unfortunately some of us cant keep from bringing them up...talking about myself of course....lol
ThickMike32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #56
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a dear friend, he's never laid a hand on me and he isn't sexually active. He is terribly alcoholic but he is also a good neighbor and very mannerly. If you didn't know him very well, you may assume he isn't "all there". When he was a kid, his father shot a bunch of bullets off inside the house where his mother who had remarried was living with all her children. Luckily no one was killed and the new husband managed to shoot back, leaving their shooter abuser father critically wounded. All these years later it still brings my friend to tears.

Think about when you read a story in the news about some kid surviving one of their parents killing the other and then killing themselves. What happens to these kids? They eventually become adults. Think about how many people are in prison and separated from families, think about all the kids who have lost their parents to the wars in the middle east.

What I'm trying to say is that anyone who grows up in an extremely dysfunctional or chaotic environment where they weren't nurtured or protected is never going to be "all there". Yet, as long as the world spins one has to make enough money to survive. If a woman is blessed with the good fortune of having great parental role models, most likely she will be encouraged to graduate from college and marry well. Usually a person who is not "all there" is a broken person, suffering from some sort of post traumatic disorder.

Taking the risks of being a provider is not considered a feminine thing to do. If you are looking to have sexual escapades with a woman free of any kind of neurosis, perhaps you ought to look for a woman who does not hobby. A person cannot give away there most intimate, sacred space to a stranger in exchange for money without any thought or care about the repercussions. Perhaps if you haven't considered the soul behind the face, you
ought to take a look in the mirror and wonder why you are expecting a gfe for a bargain price.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #57
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Repercussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
What I'm trying to say is that anyone who grows up in an extremely dysfunctional or chaotic environment where they weren't nurtured or protected is never going to be "all there". Yet, as long as the world spins one has to make enough money to survive.
Taking the risks of being a provider is not considered a feminine thing to do. If you are looking to have sexual escapades with a woman free of any kind of neurosis, perhaps you ought to look for a woman who does not hobby. A person cannot give away there most intimate, sacred space to a stranger in exchange for money without any thought or care about the repercussions. Perhaps if you haven't considered the soul behind the face, you
ought to take a look in the mirror and wonder why you are expecting a gfe for a bargain price.
First, I know several ladies that I believe are providers because they enjoy what they are doing and don't need the money. These ladies are quite selective. The notion that they are not feminine is out of date. In fact, I heard more and more college girls are establishing 'hook-up' relationships. If we decide that women controlling their own sexuality is unfeminine, we are moving a bit backwards. Now the ladies who control their sexuality by not having sex are still out there. Maybe that is why the gents are paying. As far as thinking about the repercussions, food and shelter are higher on the needs scale than sex. I'm sure some of the ladies have thought about the repercussions and decided to eat and have their children eat. I look in the mirror and expect a GFE for a bargain price because I wouldn't have a GFE otherwise. That particular fantasy is part of the trade. Ladies who can't manage to fulfill that fantasy, and their are a number, should be doing something else. Therefore, in a discussion of 'who is all there' the item of 'is there head in to the act' is very relevent. There are some gents just in to the four Fs. I wouldn't consider them all there. I definitely think that ladies looking for an ATM machine regardless of their level of service need to think about it also. Two heads in the game is better than one and absolutely better than one just looking for a good time on a one time basis. In the latter case, there is only the gents little head in the game and it doesn't count!
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #58
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

maybe the calibur of women you seek in this biz is poor...I , along with my provider friends are 100% there w/o bringing any drama.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #59
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Just to clear the air on exactly where I stand on this issue, let me say that I respect the ladies for being providers.

It takes a certain amount of courage and talent to be a provider and not know what strange men you will meet on any given night.

. . . The only point I wanted to clear up is if providers might be a bubble off true North. Then I wondered if maybe they think that their customers are the ones that are a little off center by spending their hard earned money on pussy. They may want it, but they would never pay for dick. Would they?

If we are - it is because we are 'magnetic'
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women