Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8
Default Political Posts

As I said, I will not be posting in the Texas Mods thread. So, here is some comment on it.

Cabot quote "I would like to know one thing. Is political commentary now allowed outside the DMZ, and does the 2dogs post in the whorehouse thread considered political?"

First off, there is no DMZ. All political commentary should be posted in the National political forum. For those interested in such things, it is a very active forum. http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1701

I do not consider the post by the2dogs as a political post. If anyone else had posted it, I would have skimmed and gone on. We are not going to be hardasses on occassional comments. If you make a habit of trying to slip political shit into discussions, you will hear from us. If you start a political thread in Pgh, it will be moved to the National forum and you will get points. We will not allow political discussions to take place in Pgh forums. We do have a place for it in the National Political forum.

This is supposed to be a place to have fun. For everyone to have fun, there have to be rules. But our rules are guidelines, so there is a lot of leeway.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

How about if we post occasional political stuff in the Sandbox-Pittsburgh forum? I notice the Sandbox-National has a few political threads in addition to sports and other topics.

The National Political forum looks very active and entertaining but this may intimidate some of the commie-liberal wing-nuts up here since the discussion tends to be dominated by all you fascist cowboys down there. I think most of us Burgh Boys & Girls go straight to the local forums.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

LL. that sounds like a good idea. I sorta think it would soon become the DMZ tho, which would discourage people from using the sandbox as designed.

And how about the The2dogs problem if we do that? As you know, he was very active in the Pgh DMZ. As a mod in Pgh, would you propose that he not enter into the discussions if they are political? Seems like there is some sentiment like that in PGH.

The National political forum is moderated by Chica Chaser, an admin for Eccie. You may not know, but mods are only mods in the area they are assigned. They are not allowed to do anything in other areas as a mod, unless it is very specific safety circumstances. So, T2D would not be a mod in National, just a member.

I see where you are coming from, but I do see some problems , possibly. If several people can set a compelling case, I will present it to the owners to see if they will do a DMZ for Pgh.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I can see why a separate DMZ might be ideal for local area forums.
It would enable folks to talk about local politics without confusing folks in the national forums, it would also allow for folks who live near one another to "get to know" other locals by the posts and views and it might just encourage more participation.
Al so I personally have no issues with Mods posting their opinions in any forum. They're people with unique perspectives just like anyone.
Anyone who gets offended by opposing views in a political forum has some personal problems.....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

In all reality, I did not mean anything political about my post. I was merely commenting on how well the Houston economy is and did not even mention the bull dyke we have for a mayor. Sometimes I suppose I am just a little to proud of where I live and what a melting pot of people we have here.I sorta thought it was just being friendly inviting y'all to come on down.

Now if yous guys want a political forum here, I would be more than happy to moderate it with my usual hands off approach. You know we is lazy and shiftless down heya.

Hey Pistolero, where is that damn rock?
I thought you said something about crawling out from under a rock.
Damn if I can find it.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
If anyone else had posted it, I would have skimmed and gone on.
Well at least you said one thing I can believe.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Think I found it, 2puppies.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
LL. that sounds like a good idea. I sorta think it would soon become the DMZ tho, which would discourage people from using the sandbox as designed.

And how about the The2dogs problem if we do that? As you know, he was very active in the Pgh DMZ. As a mod in Pgh, would you propose that he not enter into the discussions if they are political? Seems like there is some sentiment like that in PGH.
Just for the record, 2dogs has never been a "problem". No one here would ever be rude or presumptuous enough to tell a mod to stay out of the Pgh forums. Oh wait, didn't Dames4u do that? Ok. For the record, dames doesn't own this board or the Pgh forums or speak for anyone else here. As I recall, he usually complained about Texans opining in the DMZ when he ran out of substantive arguments, which was often. Fortunately most of us Burgh Boys & Girls know how to laugh and shrug and appreciate a good political point or counterpoint without carrying a grudge. As 2dogs once put it, "we come here to hobby, and we like to fuck with each other in the DMZ for fun..." Or something like that.

I don't care if you're from Texas or Timbuktu, I thought it might be fun to try a DMZ-like forum here to entice those who (out of habit or temperament) are reluctant to jump into the national forum. As a mod, 2dogs used to get discussions started by originating threads in the Pgh DMZ. The main stumbling block I see is that our most notorious past DMZ contributors (devo, stevepar, ausse salt, mca to name a few) aren't active anymore.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I can see why a separate DMZ might be ideal for local area forums.
It would enable folks to talk about local politics without confusing folks in the national forums, it would also allow for folks who live near one another to "get to know" other locals by the posts and views and it might just encourage more participation.
Al so I personally have no issues with Mods posting their opinions in any forum. They're people with unique perspectives just like anyone.
Anyone who gets offended by opposing views in a political forum has some personal problems.....
All good points, sexymaid.

Ok, I just posted in the Sandbox.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women