Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Your a dumb shit.

Just enforcing existing laws would almost eliminate illegal immigration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

By the way, there is no way to seal the border.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Whatever. I guess the status quo on immigration is good for the loonies on the right. With abortion, it gives them something to stay all spun up about instead of actually doing something about the real problems facing the country.

By the way, there is no way to seal the border. Your side goes through this charade every 4 years or so. You can't seal that border without spending a gazillion dollars. Go down there, take a look. A fence won't work. It's not physically possible. As for smuggling bomb materials in, there's no fucking way a serious terrorist would cross that border. Too many other ways in that create less of a chance of being detained. I always love that argument too....like they've got to carry the "bomb materials" in on their backs. You've seen "Act of Valor" and other movies too many times. That is horseshit.
My side? I'm Pro-Choice, or at least I don't think the feds should have anything to do with abortions? Not sure which side you think I'm on? I'm on America's side.

Okay, well it wasn't horseshit for the eleven million illegal aliens here now, or the millions of pounds of illegal substances they smuggle across the border every year that could just as easily be anything. I think you will find the more we legalize here, the more the cartels will look for other opportunities and they don't care what it is they smuggle. But, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I do however, think from the country who put a man on the moon and all of our great achievements in the past, we are capable of building a fence.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

why smuggle, build em right here after the terrorist clears immigration at JFK or LAX

when the gubment does something to help them stop that the right pitches a bitch, then pitches a bitch about those pesky borders and smugglers

confusing aint it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #19
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why smuggle, build em right here after the terrorist clears immigration at JFK or LAX

when the gubment does something to help them stop that the right pitches a bitch, then pitches a bitch about those pesky borders and smugglers

confusing aint it?
Exactly, the gubment does little to stop them from coming here. Actually we let them come here, put them on welfare, give them scholarships, then sit around looking stupid while we try to figure out why they bombed us.

They are already coming across the Mexican and Canadian border. It's a little too late once they get here, or so says Boston.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Senate bill won't solve the problem; CBO scoring says it will reduce illegal immigration by only 30% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrape the Senate bill. Enforce existing laws; and illegal immigration goes down by more than double !!!!!!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Senate bill won't solve the problem; CBO scoring says it will reduce illegal immigration by only 30% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrape the Senate bill. Enforce existing laws; and illegal immigration goes down by more than double !!!!!!!!
That would certainly be a starting point since many "illegals" entered this country on valid visas and then overstayed their time limit.

Plus, you know the U.S. has an illegal immigration problem when it starts posting its border signs in Chinese.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...atrol-signs-e/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #22
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

lol ....does Mexico now have a Chinese problem?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
No. The U.S. has the problem. Chinese illegals are being smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Yes. Not just the Chinese but latinos from central america and south america are coming thru mexico.

The plan to bomb the Saudi Embassy in DC by the Iranians involved shipping explosives from Mexico.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women