Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Catch 22? Providers Using Providers

So, just for kicks mostly, maybe because I've considered it, and also because I've not read anything on it..

If a verified provider schedules time with another, sees her as a client, and normal donation policies take place, does she write a review?

I know "friends" would try to do this to pump each other up and it's mostly irrelevant... But what if there's a "from a different state", or "XX miles away from each other" rule?

Have any providers had requests from other working girls?

What if it's a provider and her SO using another verified provider? Does he do a review? Does he get ROS access even though he's attached to an active member?

Do any providers even see others? On a strictly client basis I mean.. No special rates, no different frills.. Would you?

Just to get both your lubricating, and cerebral juices going.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Calista,

Yes, it has happened.

Below are 2 reviews that seem to fit the situation you describe.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=636564

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=644193

Think you will find most of the answers you seek in the threads above.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:17 AM   #3
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Bio with all the answers again.. Thanks! Now, what do you think? Is there a way to only give some privilege and not others so the lady can't get into the Men's Lounge and such? Maybe after proving a valuable client a provider can be awarded ROS access? I mean, if I'm spending like a man, can't I do the same research?
Old 07-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #4
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Note that the examples that Bio gave (and I have seen others like them) were posted in the local Coed forum, not in the Reviews section. I believe that providers are not allowed to post in Review forums, thus not able to post an "official" review. Therefore, no Premium Access or any other privilege is granted based on the review. Such reviews are truly for entertainment purposes only.

But I'm not eccie staff, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #5
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Currently, the policy states that people are allowed/denied access to the ROS/Men's Lounge, etc. sections based on your gender, not provider status.

Regardless of being a provider or a hobbyist (yes, there are some female hobbyists here), ladies are not allowed to post in the reviews areas, get ROS access, etc.

So, if you want to do a review of a provider you saw with your (presumably male) SO, your SO can post a review, but you can't unless you want to put it in Coed where you won't get any review credit for it.

Really, this isn't so much a provider seeing provider issue, but a female seeing providers question.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #6
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Frat, and bravo

jbravo, thats the thing, is an SO posts a review, doesn't he get access? Wouldn't it be the same as giving it to a girl if the boyfriend/provider girlfriend couple have access?
Old 07-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

ROS is ROS , no matter who writes it is off limits to anyone with Provider Status bottom line . Only a male who is a registered member can receive credit for a review , females writing a review may do so in COED areas for no credit only bragging rights .
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaStang View Post
ROS is ROS , no matter who writes it is off limits to anyone with Provider Status bottom line . Only a male who is a registered member can receive credit for a review , females writing a review may do so in COED areas for no credit only bragging rights .
Just a nitpick, the rules don't actually make any differentiation between provider status or not, just male/female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Access (Male Only) Subscription Description
Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge.
So theoretically, you could have a male provider have ROS access, for example.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

i've been wondering this after reading a lot of stories about the shenanigans between providers here.... if a provider hooks up with another provider, who pays who?
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:26 PM   #10
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Just a nitpick, the rules don't actually make any differentiation between provider status or not, just male/female.

So theoretically, you could have a male provider have ROS access, for example.
iiiinnteresting.. Does this hold true? If so, it's a pretty big loop hole and advantage for any male provider.. Not that there are many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
i've been wondering this after reading a lot of stories about the shenanigans between providers here.... if a provider hooks up with another provider, who pays who?
Whoever calls and makes the appointment with the other is the one paying. If I call a provider who's passing through town for an hour session, she's not paying me.

Well, she might.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women