Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #31
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Really, I think it's less about who's losing the most money, and more about being respectful...respect is something you can't really put a monetary value on.

We all have lives outside of this, and it's just plain rude to leave someone hanging.
+1

Sometimes there are misunderstandings...

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #32
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rzrbck View Post
There is quite a difference between a Motel 6 and a Marriot. And there is something to be said for a woman who shows her class by getting and maintaining a clean room. You can tell a lot about a woman by the type if atmosphere she provides for her clients. I'm not above an economy hotel, but it sure is more comfortable in a hotel of higher class and in a respectable part of town. Last time I was at a Motel 6 after dark in LR or NLR, it was full of addicts and Backpage rats.
Then don't go to Motel 6 in LR or NLR???

The Motel 6 in LR that I know about is right next door to a Marriot. The rooms are nice but the maids don't speak English. Either way I'm sticking with what I'm sticking with

P.S.
I see no difference in a hotel, only it's location. A Marriot in gang territory is worse than a Motel 6 in Chenal.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
Rzrbck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Best of luck getting that $1200 overnight you advertise by "sticking with" the cheap $40 Motel 6.
Rzrbck is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:16 AM   #34
CabotOutcall
Registered Member

All I have to say about this, and some of you providers that have met me know I am a VERY likable guy, respectful, laid back and a very respected client to some, for the most part. But if you have put me into a situation where throughout the course of events several things did not go as described or discussed after making plans to specifically avoid this ..... Then you can take my "no reply or NCNS as a sign that YOU have pissed me the FUK off and I'm really not in the mood to deal with your petty texts about how unprofessional I am being considering the past 48 hours (I thought I had been extremely accommodating to this point) Next time I will not be doing anyone any favors ..... I will stick with the select group of providers (but hopefully adding Ginger to that list for sure if she will still have me ...) that I trust and are really awesome and sexy in their own rights!!!!!

I am now stepping off my soapbox you may now proceed.with your daily lives!!!
CabotOutcall is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:13 AM   #35
CabotOutcall
Registered Member

***grabs soapbox and stands on it******
One more thing before anyone decides to make any unwarranted comments .... when the Lady (in every meaning of the definition) that had turned me on to this site because she was such a consummate professional and didn't want me to have to suffer and not get service when said provider was unavailable, and has only benefitted several other providers and cost her greatly monetarily once she opened "Pandora's box!!! (Thanks to each and very one of you that have made that trip to Cabot, I can only say good things about you!) I just want you to realize that that there is a such thing as mutual respect and if your intentions are "PURE" (and yes "pun intended" for those that got it) I am not looking to hurt anyone's career or anything like that because I do believe that everyone has their own right to do whatever that want but please realize this and I'm sure that some of you seasoned professionals can attest to this but there is still such a thing known as a pecking order and those on top can make you or break you in the long run so you may not want to burn any "Bridges" before you have built them!!!! So please do not respond with some sophomoric anecdote that will only further prove my point.
Man this has me fired up!!!!!! LOL .... Good day again!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #36
Princessbananahammock
Account Disabled

User ID: 169700
My ECCIE Reviews

Please clarify that you are not speaking ab me bc several people are under that assumption
Princessbananahammock is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #37
CabotOutcall
Registered Member

OK I am.going to say this .... No its not MonicaKitten nor is it Sydney Pure ...... Monica is a classy provider and as stated b4 she is an excellent orator shall we say!!!! And Sydney is the reason that I am here and spreading the wealth and not keeping it all for herself.... that's classy!!!!! You can figure out the rest and if you have questions you can PM me. I thought it was pretty obvious but maybe not. Happy hobbying gentlemen and ladies be safe out there and make it a fantastic day!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #38
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Best of luck getting that $1200 overnight you advertise by "sticking with" the cheap $40 Motel 6.
I don't need your luck kthxbai
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #39
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
One would think in your profession that hotel rewards points would be easy to come by.

I have hotel rewards in almost every chain How you think most of you guys see me in Jacuzzi suites and such!!!

its rewards of being a hoe!!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #40
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You would be very surprised to know how many traveling women frequent the same cities at the same hotels in the real business world. Act like a professional working woman and you shouldn't have any problems. You can actually sign up for rewards online without any interaction with hotel management. Reservations can be done online also, leaving you to simply do quick check-ins.

college degrees and book smart can get us far huh????

ps and not dressing like a hooker when checking in!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #41
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabotOutcall View Post
OK I am.going to say this .... No its not MonicaKitten nor is it Sydney Pure ...... Monica is a classy provider and as stated b4 she is an excellent orator shall we say!!!! And Sydney is the reason that I am here and spreading the wealth and not keeping it all for herself.... that's classy!!!!! You can figure out the rest and if you have questions you can PM me. I thought it was pretty obvious but maybe not. Happy hobbying gentlemen and ladies be safe out there and make it a fantastic day!

I read right thru it..... caution bridges can be slick when Icy!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women