Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163082
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36845
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwood View Post
If a provider walked out with my money from her incall room, I'd trash the place and maybe steal what isn't bolted down. They have her ID and probably a credit card, that will be payback enough!

You would likely only screw the poor bastard that was tricked into renting the room for her as a favor. Course do what you want. If you really want to hurt her a valid alert with information that can be verified would be the beginning of the end for her. trashing her place would only take away your credibility and likely get you black listed by providers who likely would only hear "This guy came in and trashed my hotel"

Do what you want.
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #32
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
My advice to you is next time something that upsets you happens only start one thread about it not 3....

Trust me on this
Really...?? When did that happen..HEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardwood View Post
If a provider walked out with my money from her incall room, I'd trash the place and maybe steal what isn't bolted down. They have her ID and probably a credit card, that will be payback enough!
Not a good idea at all. They have security cameras all over the place and would probably get your license plate # on the way out.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #33
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

that really is pathetic...that could've gone to any willing provider , and for a two hour date at that! Better luck next time. Also, as it's been said , no not ALL eccie providers are cunts, just like not alll BP girls are "gems" waiting to be discovered. It's up to you to do sufficient research on your provider of choice for a better turnout.

Best Wishes
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:23 PM   #34
avtonpmah
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
If someone stole my money and ran out of their room I would go to the front desk and complain - especially if it's a significant amount of money.
What would you say to the hotel clerk? What would you expect him to do (besides possibly blacklist her from the hotel)?
avtonpmah is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:29 AM   #35
eleganttif
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175034
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
that really is pathetic...that could've gone to any willing provider , It's up to you to do sufficient research on your provider of choice for a better turnout.

Best Wishes
eleganttif is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #36
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
...I constantly underestimate the intelligence of the members here...
I think you might mean overestimate, and if so I got to agree with you. Especially after reading some of the recent fucktard posts (flyinghi, 69, Fast Gunn...)
Why A Duck? is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 AM   #37
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This thing isn't dying down. This whole thing looks to me like the work of a pimp who is angry at a lady giving him 'insufficient funds'. I don't blame the lady for retreating here. This site is not the place for such a war. That is why I don't post NO reviews unless I don't receive any of the expected services. Even then, sometimes I knew there was the risk and I post a Yes because some only need limited service. This board provides some good information. When we start namecalling, we are off topic. If this lady wants to come back, it is up to you if you desire to see her. I've had ladies ask me not to post a review. They don't need this kind of BS and drama. I'm going to stop posting on these threads. The discussions seem to have deteriorated in to things like who is smart and who isn't. Personally, the one who says, "When you cum let me swallow it!" is smart. The one who says, "You are all uneducated slobs!" isn't. What college course did I take that instructed me to treat people with dignity. The answer is NONE. I put my money on the table for companionship and intimacy. I've never had a lady 'dash and grab'. However, if I had the lesson to me would have been that she didn't want my company and/or she needed the grocery money more than she needed to give sexual favors to an old man. Either way it is OK. I don't mind being generous either way. It isn't the nicest business but it has it's value. I worry about this lady as I worry about all the ladies and gents in the world. This board has some great people on it and so did ASPD. Personally, I give the lady a YES. I hold nothing against those who give her a NO. The lady has retreated in to her own stash of gentlemen. That being so what purpose is the discussion here? Ladies and gents do your homework. If you don't want to see anyone then don't! You can't believe everything you read on the net. In this case there is more than meets the eye. Smile! I'll probably meet a few more smart ladies as described above. To the other, I will not cast stones. My sin is too great and I'll be wallowing in sin until I meet my maker. I sure hope satan knows a good air conditioning repairman.
heinz5710 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women