Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41350
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35753
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #46
Guest072115
Account Disabled

User ID: 100211
My ECCIE Reviews
Default That's what I'll do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedo69 View Post
I just started to read this thread and was thinking the same thing. Have not read through the specifics on every rule that applies to the ladies side, but if there is not already a rule in place there should be one that if you are not posting a response in R&ISO that is helpful to the OP finding what they are looking for do not post.

Would you like it if you walked into a Ford dealership and told the salesman you wanted you a F150 and he showed you a Focus.

If they ask for white blonde and you are not white blonde the only reply you should have is the name the of a white blonde he might be interested in .
They feel like I'm bashing the girls,so I quit!
Guest072115 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #47
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, these hos are thirsty. Dont feel bad for speaking your mind.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:04 PM   #48
Guest072115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Luxury Daphne we always see eye to eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Nah, these hos are thirsty. Dont feel bad for speaking your mind.
Thanks Hun!
Old 06-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #49
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

KR I have to somewhat agree with you but then again I love to have fun in Eccie threads even if I am not in my home base. Had a lot of fun in Houston and love every trip I get when I can make it.

In my home based city there was not a thread like this but the same similar thing happens ALOT! Some providers have even left posting all together there now and it always narrows down to like 1-3 providers that seem to be the only ones now and then that do so....So I totaly understand.They can be irritatating enough to run off people wanting to post due to being in need of attention.

What I dont understand is how they have that much time in a 24 hour period to even post that much and reply that often.I have to come back and forth and catch up sometimes.This site is pretty fun but the "overkill" can be rather annoying Lol!
~EB~
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #50
Guest072115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exotic Beauty i get on board as well for entertainment, i love eccie and, the things some people post but, the only thing im talking on is the girls that jumps on every iso and ,request some respond to shit, when a man looks for a girl on the North side they are all the way on the sw,im just saying give a girl name thats on that side of town,that shit gets annoying to the guys as well.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #51
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Reese View Post
Exotic Beauty i get on board as well for entertainment, i love eccie and, the things some people post but, the only thing im talking on is the girls that jumps on every iso and ,request some respond to shit, when a man looks for a girl on the North side they are all the way on the sw,im just saying give a girl name thats on that side of town,that shit gets annoying to the guys as well.

This happens not only on the forums; but the chat area aswell. I've recieved a few RANDOM pms from a random provider I'd no previous exchange of commerce with. I didn't refer to them as "thirsty".. BUT now that I know that... I'll have a glass of water for 'em.
Raccoon is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:37 AM   #52
Guest072115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lmao to funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
This happens not only on the forums; but the chat area aswell. I've recieved a few RANDOM pms from a random provider I'd no previous exchange of commerce with. I didn't refer to them as "thirsty".. BUT now that I know that... I'll have a glass of water for 'em.
Raccoon
Old 06-22-2013, 11:46 AM   #53
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Reese View Post

Lol! now that is TOTALLY understandable!
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women