Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #31
darkknight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by game1 View Post
Whether someone thinks it's covered or not, most don't seem to have a problem repeating bbfs super threads, or the rate discussion, what for some reason there's a problem with this. And I don't think things were covered, it was more of an arguement than a civil conversation, most of it based on stereotyping in the super thread. But also this topic is a little different, I think ( and I don't want to put words in the op mouth or misinterpret his meaning) but it is more about the life outside the hobby.
I agree.
darkknight is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #32
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by game1 View Post
Whether someone thinks it's covered or not, most don't seem to have a problem repeating bbfs super threads, or the rate discussion, what for some reason there's a problem with this. And I don't think things were covered, it was more of an arguement than a civil conversation, most of it based on stereotyping in the super thread. But also this topic is a little different, I think ( and I don't want to put words in the op mouth or misinterpret his meaning) but it is more about the life outside the hobby.
Considering i followed the NBA super thread from the beginning, I know it is in there As for other topics like bbfs, rates, etc etc etc I still have the same stance those are beaten to death topics too. I am not saying it is not worth discussing what I am saying it's has been discussed. New handles same arguements worded slightly differently but in the end same results. The OP thinks he is bringing a new spin but in reality same ole same ole. Carry on my brothas
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #33
game1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I also followed the tread from the beginning and I don't believed its in there, simple because most of it wasn't based in looking at things with an open mind.
game1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #34
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

That's another similarity between this thread and the NBA thread.
"The question has been answered..."
"No it hasn't..."
"Yes it has..."
"No..."

Anyway, getting back to the OP, here's a thought...

I wonder if any data has been collected from dating sites in terms of NBA. The original poster observed that civilians tend to be more tolerant. I'm just wondering if data matches this observation. Of course, it's quite possible that dating sites have strict policies against NBA. I wouldn't know. Oh well. Just a thought.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #35
darkknight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
That's another similarity between this thread and the NBA thread.
"The question has been answered..."
"No it hasn't..."
"Yes it has..."
"No..."

Anyway, getting back to the OP, here's a thought...

I wonder if any data has been collected from dating sites in terms of NBA. The original poster observed that civilians tend to be more tolerant. I'm just wondering if data matches this observation. Of course, it's quite possible that dating sites have strict policies against NBA. I wouldn't know. Oh well. Just a thought.
In this context the NBA thing is a hobby phenomenon. In everyday life pre-civil right segregation is the only business world comparison that leaps to mind. I had never heard the term in this context prior to getting into this.
Dating sites will let you pick the criteria you are interested in, including ethnicity. Some will let you rate how important those criteria are. But since they are calculating several other factors as well it doesn't mean you won't be matched with someone who doesn't fit your choices, or you may be matched with them because you fit theirs. You are just as likely to get paired because you both want kids, over your ethnic choices. I don't think dating site operate on the assumption that there customers are that close-minded that they would even consider some that didn't match 100%. The whole point of their business is to pair you off with people you have a lot in common with so if you are 80%+ compatible, let the chips fall where they may. The best reporting you could do is how many women only choose white guys in their profile, but doesn't tell you if the would or wound't date a black man (or any non-White guy) if he was a high match otherwise. The same is true for any who didn't check black men.
Besides I wouldn't trust any stats reported from a dating site. The ones they use in their commercials sound completely made up.
darkknight is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #36
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Big, thick, long, hard [and sometimes bare] black cock sliding into tight, wet white, barely accommodating pussy, leaving thick gooey cum oozing out is an image many guys in the hobby DO NOT want to picture. Well, maybe if it's a handsome, well established, civil black man with an average to small dick...it MIGHT be somewhat acceptable. But when it's BBC from a big, strong, bubba-lipped, 'Willie T' from the ghetto, who just got out the pen last week, tearing up little 'Amy', who's never had anything over 4", with a look of mild (or not so mild) discomfort on her face, that's an image that might send them into a hulking out fit. OR if she looks like she's enjoying it, that may be even worse.

It'd be one thing if this was your niece or daughter in this business and you feeling some kind of way about it. But we're all adults and, outside of one of two of us, none of us have any relatives in this business. Who really cares who others are banging? They don't belong to you.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women