Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default The scent of a woman

It will probably come as no surprise to most people reading this that I admit to being very orally inclined. Receiving is wonderful; giving is essential. In fact, I have stated before, lack of daty in a ladies menu is as much of a deal breaker to me as cbj. Maybe more so. They say that the best male lovers have a feminine side. If I have one, it is decidedly lesbian.

So, what is it exactly that makes that activity such an attraction? Obviously, it's immensely gratifying to feel and taste the way a woman's body responds to such intimate attention, but there are other, more subtle, factors involved. I'm talking, of course, about her smell.

I read a review a while back; I won't name the provider because the information was obviously in ROS and, while I don't think it was a negative comment, I would not want her to feel embarrassed. In the review, she was described as having a clean, musky smell, especially as her body became more sexually excited. It occurred to me at the time, that this was exactly the way it should be. A woman's unique, sexual scent is the way nature intended her to attract her mates. I, for one, love when a woman smells like a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for personal cleanliness and good hygiene, but if I wanted to smell gardenias, I would go to the arboretum. Ladies, you were given that tool for a reason.

So, is there a question here, you might ask? Absolutely. And I put this in co-ed because, with all the providers that do doubles (and seem to like them), I wanted their input, as well.
Does a natural scent increase or decrease your level of desire? Ladies, do you tend to try to mask that type of smell? Are you self conscious about it? Guys, pussy or perfume? Is there a particular lady that comes to mind (favorably) when you think about her smell? (And, no, this is not a who has the best smell threAD).
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #2
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I crave the musky smell of which you are speaking. For me, it is the single best aphrodisiac ever! It makes DATY a must, and if the lady is a squirter, even better.

I'd love to find out if a diet solely of TheOriginalDannie can sustain life. At a minimum, I've heard she has been favorably compared to French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
mayday
Valued Poster

there were three women in my life that if could bottle their scent I'd be a rich man.
mayday is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Scent?? Just keep chewing that kitty.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #5
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

It's called pheromones. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't know about Phero, but good DATY has brought out the moans in many another
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
I don't know about Phero, but good DATY has brought out the moans in many another
Good one! Do you think if a provider's name is Vera Moans, she will have good scent of pheromones?
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Chewing the kitty will get you moans, guaranteed.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #9
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Could not agree more, well put.
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #10
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Guys, pussy or perfume?
The former. All natural please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Is there a particular lady that comes to mind (favorably) when you think about her smell?
Oh yeah. Mmmm....
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I like to eat pussy, not Irish Spring
TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #12
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I relate it to eating food that smells a bit off.. any strong musky or not odor that eminates from any part of a humans body does not get oral by me. Natural yes- but anything strong-hell no.. And I LOVE DATY (and at the risk of being egocentric am fucking great at it- you know when you are..!) and I do NOT DATO..
In terms of fragrances- if it smells like perfume or cologne- leave it alone.. that is there to cover something up..
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #13
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Once you get past the smell, you've got it licked...
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I think pheromones play a huge role in preference. It's one of the most primal forms of attraction. I've gone on RW dates men who's scent was just nauseating (needles to say the day ended rather quickly) amd it wasn't that they weren't lean or hygenic it was just their natural scent. Their pheromomes and my sense of smell were not in agreement with each other at all. I totally believe that smell preference acts as a buffer to other preferences along the way. Even if you lost your sense of smell and had no ability to detect pheromones I suspect you would find in time that you werent a match for that person anyway....just my silly prediction. Some ppl will just not like your scent and some ppl with be addicted to it!

Oh and natural all the way, light scent thought, nothing too overwhelming....women who still ovulate have different smells throughout their cycle...typically during ovulation is when she's most appealing.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I liken pussy to sweet and sour pork. Also depends on what I bring to the incall that day: chocolate syrup or BBQ sauce.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women