Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
bigtxhorseman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default would you see a provider "if"?

OK.....
Every now and then you run across these ads...."light screening, just come see me" (not exact words but you get the gist)
Would you see a provider who doesn't screen thoroughly? When does the little head take over? Does being the "first" mean more than your security? Even if there are several reviews is it worth exposure? Hotel incalls vs apartments? How far will you go?
bigtxhorseman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

I moved to Texas a year and a half ago and have yet to see a provider here. Sounds silly, I know. I have approached a few, sometimes schedules don't work out, sometimes the screening is above what I can provide. (I hobbied for a few years when I lived in L.A., but those references are too old for some providers out here...and I understand that.) It is very safe there. I was a member of Humaniplex, where providers would assign safety ratings to hobbyists they saw. And being that I saw mostly Asians (and there are alot in L.A.), they almost always worked out of apartments.

The thing is, I have an S.O. so everything has to be discreet. That makes me almost paranoid about going to a hotel. Last thing I want is to get caught in a sting. So, in that vein, I have no desires to be the first to review anyone, lol. I'll probably go to either highly reviewed gals (if they are offering incalls at hotels) or look for someone with her own private incall. Just makes me feel safer.
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As long as the lady is well reviewed by guys I know are legit reviewers, I'm good to go. Not so much with new gals. I like to see that they are really providers first.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
rxram03
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBringer View Post
I was a member of Humaniplex, where providers would assign safety ratings to hobbyists they saw.
That actually sounds like a good idea for providers. P411 has the "ok" system but I would imagine providers being able to see an ok as well as a safety rating on a specific hobbyist would put them more at ease. That could also work the other way around, say here on eccie if hobbyist could rate providers based on safety. I mean I guess you have the reviews to cover that.
rxram03 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

No, I would not see such a provider at this stage of my hobby career. In fact, I've made it a habit the last couple years to check with my references to see whether the new would-be temporary girlfriend has called or written to check up on me as she should. If not, I move on down the line.

Do it right or don't do it at all.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #6
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Wink

+1, If a provider wants to screen forever than its time to move on... if the screening process is too long its time to move on.... if she can check my reviews and be satisfied with that as part of her screening then she is smart and we might meet and have some fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
As long as the lady is well reviewed by guys I know are legit reviewers, I'm good to go. Not so much with new gals. I like to see that they are really providers first.
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:04 AM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I passed on seeing a very cute new provider a few years ago when she said she could, "tell by talking to someone" if they were alright. A couple of weeks later she got booted from the forum for using a false ID. When she came back after the appropriate time had passed I never contacted her again, in fact, I don't think I've seen a lady under 25 since.

Screening is for everyone's protection. A provider who doesn't screen is more easily compromised and turned to the dark side of the sting equation.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #8
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxram03 View Post
That actually sounds like a good idea for providers. P411 has the "ok" system but I would imagine providers being able to see an ok as well as a safety rating on a specific hobbyist would put them more at ease. That could also work the other way around, say here on eccie if hobbyist could rate providers based on safety. I mean I guess you have the reviews to cover that.
I love that idea! Date Check, another screening service, lets providers give five different levels of oks.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
HobbyFan42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I won't do hotel/motel rooms...I'm not even sure that I would go to an extended stay. I only do private incall and I don't mind screening. There are some providers who asking for screening info I won't provide though. I had one ask for a copy(image) of my work badge and that's not going to happen in a million years.
HobbyFan42 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #10
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I've seen plenty providers that didn't screen. Yes, ECCIE providers. I've never obsessed over it. Everyone has their own risk tolerance.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Too many ladies look at the number of okays on p411 as screening. That is very lazy screening if one would even consider that screening. One of the good things about p411 is that p411 will send an email when someone checks out your profile. Besides aiding screening it can let the lady know my preferences, which are numerous.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women