Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2013, 04:58 AM   #46
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

mm-good - I completely agree with you.

I've been with a few TS when I lived in L.A. and have yet to be with one in TX now that I live here. (Yes, TSKK...when ARE you going to visit DFW? I can see a line already starting to form for you!)

I too love everything about the feminine form, and the way femininity exists with a TS is amazing. One TS and I had a three hour session, two of which we spent just talking. I learned so much from her. To those who are skeptical, think of a TS as an entirely separate gender. They are not men, and they are not women...they are TS. And saying that a man is gay for being attracted to a TS is just as ignorant as saying he is gay for liking greek with women. (I love greek with women, I love being with a TS, and I do not have the slightest attraction to men.)

I must admit, when I was initially interested in seeing my first TS, alot of that interest had to do with the fact that I was pretty sure I would get greek out of the session. Then I met her and was introduced to that sensuality that only a TS can provide. I swear, I was as nervous as when I lost my virginity! Yes, I realized, they are unique and have qualities that neither men nor women possess. All three genders are unique and have their own magic.

I definitely want a threesome with a TS!
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #47
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
So I recently was talking with one of my ATF clients and expressed his interest in having a three some with a transsexual.
Being a very open minded person I didn't say no. I haven't exactly said yes though either.
Anyone care to share their opinion on their personal experience?
I'd say do it, it's a lot of fun. I use to live in Hawaii for three years, about eight years ago, and use to see this Asian Dominatrix (Mistress Ho). She was really into strap-on play and cockhold fantasies. Before the end of each session, she'd always make me suck her strap-on prior to her pounding my tight ass for some reason... Anyway, she knew I wanted to be with a TS. It was my sixth visit and she surprised me with one, I believe TS Myra, not too sure. She wasn't as gorgeous as i would have liked, but she had a big dick. About eight inches and thick. Ho dressed me up in lingerie and made me into her slut, and wanted to see if I had learned anything from our previous session... needless to say, she made me suck her cock, and when I wasn't doing something right she'd spank me. After about thirty minutes or so, lock-jaw, too... Mistress Ho ordered her to fuck my tight ass and she proceeded to pound me in several positions... my ass took a good beating, not to mention sore from all those spankings... and when my Mistress Ho was satisfied, she ordered her to give me my reward... a huge facial. It was pretty hot.

Anyway I've always wanted to have a three-way with a TS, and another provider. It's one of my ultimate fantasies beside being gangbanged by a handful of gorgeous TS's... with another provider filming the whole thing. Talk about a bukkake party.

Any takers...

But this is Motley Fool and I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I truly believe I'm the kinkiest guy out there.

Maybe you need to visit Dallas or Forth Worth... make my dream come true, better yet, you and Dallas Rain together would be hot.

MF
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #48
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Motley Fool View Post
I'd say do it, it's a lot of fun. I use to live in Hawaii for three years, about eight years ago, and use to see this Asian Dominatrix (Mistress Ho). She was really into strap-on play and cockhold fantasies. Before the end of each session, she'd always make me suck her strap-on prior to her pounding my tight ass for some reason... Anyway, she knew I wanted to be with a TS. It was my sixth visit and she surprised me with one, I believe TS Myra, not too sure. She wasn't as gorgeous as i would have liked, but she had a big dick. About eight inches and thick. Ho dressed me up in lingerie and made me into her slut, and wanted to see if I had learned anything from our previous session... needless to say, she made me suck her cock, and when I wasn't doing something right she'd spank me. After about thirty minutes or so, lock-jaw, too... Mistress Ho ordered her to fuck my tight ass and she proceeded to pound me in several positions... my ass took a good beating, not to mention sore from all those spankings... and when my Mistress Ho was satisfied, she ordered her to give me my reward... a huge facial. It was pretty hot.

Anyway I've always wanted to have a three-way with a TS, and another provider. It's one of my ultimate fantasies beside being gangbanged by a handful of gorgeous TS's... with another provider filming the whole thing. Talk about a bukkake party.

Any takers...

But this is Motley Fool and I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I truly believe I'm the kinkiest guy out there.

Maybe you need to visit Dallas or Forth Worth... make my dream come true, better yet, you and Dallas Rain together would be hot.

MF
Thanks so much for sharing your story I enjoyed it.

You asked any takers. Here I am.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #49
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Also thank you Kakes for you participation. Your insight was needed.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #50
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Motley....sounds like an awesome plan! One day babe....you kinky sexy man!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #51
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
I loved reading the comments and enjoy this thread very much. It put a lot in perspective for me.
Ultimately it is my choice. I am going to do what I feel is right and best for me. Having and being open minded is something that I have always believed in. Making others happy is not as important as pleasing yourself.
I judge no one for their personal choices, b/c I would not want someone to judge mine.
My ATF advertised doubles with a TS. I PM'd her saying how I loved her being open and willing to offer that. It wasn't something I was interested in but I found it fascinating she was open enough to the experience to give it a try. Apparently not too many hobbyists in our neck of the woods took her up on her offer but I look forward to our next time together as we cuddle in between to talk to her about it and get her views on doubling with a TS.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women