Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161507
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48007
pyramider46370
bambino40661
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #16
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

The sad truth is that people change for whatever reason (PT, Bills that are due, Family Emergency, etc.). I had a Provider that I had seen regularly for over 3 Years suddenly rip me off. I'm not sure why other than I think she was desperate for Money at the time. Not sure why she felt it was necessary to steal from me rather than perform the service I was paying her for. Unless she just thought that she could get away with it based on our past business relationship. Anyway I wrote up a Bad Review on her warning other potential clients about what she had done to me and wrote the Money off. She called me all pissed off after she found out about the bad Review and claimed things would be “taken care of”. Not sure what if anything she meant by that and I have not heard anything from her since. I just had to write her off and move on to another Provider. Fortunately there are now quite a few to choose from and I am much happier with the new Provider’s I am seeing both price and service wise.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #17
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
well,its a tough one.you knew her for some time and she did this.if i were there i would have taken my wallet(and all valuables with me) she now might not return your emails or text phone calls. me i would not see her again and blacklist her as a thief the "trust is now gone" did you disrespect her or give her a reason to take from you?
There was nothing I could have done to have provoked her to steal from me except not remove the temptation while I was washing up.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #18
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseBlack View Post
Sometimes, I will lose something... money, keys, french fries.... and I will SWEAR I knew who did it! I was almost got a cable dude fired cuz I KNEW he had stolen my ipod. Well, low and behold, three days later I find it under the bed.
My point is......BE 100% SURE, especially if you like, trust, and dont want to hurt her. Sometimes we think we know, but later on we find that we knew nothing.
Take time, be patient, dont make rash decisions, and it will all work out.
I realized my loss before I left her place. I missed the 1st clue which was my clothes how I left them were slightly out of place. Before I left like always I check that I have everything meaning nothing fell from my pockets. I realized the rear pocket that held my wallet was unbuttoned. I had not reached for it before because I had her tip in my front pocket which led me to reach for my wallet. It felt thin. It had been opened. I counted the contents & nearly $$$$ gone. I asked her what happened & she played dumb. I would never do that she said. Search my place she said....really like Im gonna tear her place apart. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I left & retraced my steps to removing her tip from my wallet, securing it in my back pocket, leaving my place to make my appt. Ive left no stone unturned. I wish I could have found it 3-days later. But nothing. The circumstances all point to her.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #19
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Make triple sure - then post.

No matter what comes to pass, you had a very cheap lesson, some here have lost vehicles, way more cash than you, and untold amounts of personal humiliation.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #20
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Shit. I want to hear those stories.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #21
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Never walk in with more than the donation and the tip. Why did you have an extra $$$ in your wallet? I hardly ever carry cash on me because of too many risks involved.
er48665 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #22
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994

When I used to work for an agency, a girl stole money from her client's wallet...and got caught doing it. I see no point in stealing someone's money (very unprofessional).
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:14 AM   #23
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
I usually do but she has been an ATF for almost 2-yrs. Ive really grown to trust her. Sux more cuz I met her here. Shes an ECCIE member. Im still in total disbelief.
You should always try to keep things what they really are, not what you want them to be, she didn't become your ATF for the trust factor, but for the fuck factor,
would you trust her with your personal info, I don't think so.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:31 AM   #24
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by er48665 View Post
Never walk in with more than the donation and the tip. Why did you have an extra $$$ in your wallet? I hardly ever carry cash on me because of too many risks involved.
don't take in your wallet period, cash should be in a envelope, if you think you may want to tip, just some extra bills in your pocket, maybe also just your driver license also, everything else in your car, locked in the glove compartment, before you get to where you're going.
And never, leave your items alone when your in the location, if you got to go to the bathroom, they go with you.
I have told people upfront that i'm conceal weapon permit, and that i'm strapped, so if they have any bull shit in mind it's best not to see me, those that have bullshit with them won't dare see you much less mess with you.
Do I actually carry when I go, we'll you'll never know for sure. I just don't have any issues come up that's for damn sure
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #25
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Like others have said, double, triple, quaduraple check, and if you are 100% plus 100% sure she did, then I think you owe it to the community to tell your side of the story. Sorry it happened to you, but hopefully a great lesson learned!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #26
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

When you have chemistry with someone, have developed a relationship over time, have begun to trust that person, whether that person is a provider or a real world woman, betrayal angers, hurts, and makes one question, "Why?"

You have received lots of advice here, but ultimately you have to decide what to do. No one can walk in your shoes, and determine what the next steps in this story are but you. There is a lot of clamor for exposure of the perpetrator, and I understand that clamor, for everyone wants to know who could be so callous, low, conniving, and deceitful. However, if we are honest with ourselves, we know there is a risk with every provider we see, just as providers assume risks in seeing us as well.

What to do? Your relationship with this provider is already ruined with what you believe she did, and her response. The simplest path may be to accept that providers, like hobbiests, have bad traits. Save yourself some time and drama from all the he said/she said posting that will follow, identify another provider as an ATF, remember to only take the fee (and tip) into a session, and move on. Go ahead an rant a little, for that helps get this unfortunate situation out of your consciousness. Then move on. Many board members will certainly be disappointed if you take this direction, for they won't be able to revel in the drama. I assure you, however, if you enter into the he said/she said postings, you will become more bitter about this than you are now. Please, for your own well being, just let it go.
EastTxGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Sage counsel.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #28
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

What a waste of time. and when the next guy gets ripped off by her? You could have saved him, but you are throwin all of us under the bus for a piece of pussy you no longer trust. What a jackass move.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:55 PM   #29
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Slap back the wack.
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:22 PM   #30
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire View Post
What a waste of time. and when the next guy gets ripped off by her? You could have saved him, but you are throwin all of us under the bus for a piece of pussy you no longer trust. What a jackass move.

I agree ... I have to ask this around here all the time: why are you extending a level of respect to someone who extended ZERO respect to you?
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women