Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
test
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Do you order pizza from this place often?

If I were working and someone asked me to flash a part of myself for a tip, I would tell my boss at work and I wouldn't be surprised if you were either cut off from future home deliveries or something worse.

It's sexual harassment and although I DID smile when I read this, it's unfitting to do such a thing.

Keep your personal peccadillos where you currently keep them, where ever that may be.

Don't bring in an innocent pizza delivery person, who could easily be inexperienced about this type of thing, into your often somewhat perverted needs.

Elisabeth, pleaze go back and read my initial question - I specifically noted that the delivery girl was flirting and teasing, which was beyond anything that I’ve ever seen from a pizza delivery person.

I do not think my question was out of bounds. You can google “pizza guy”+ nude girl to see how many videos and hidden cam vids pop up of a delivery guy answering the door and a topless or nude women being inside the house. These videos are not considered taboo or banned from the internet, but yet my question is considered a ‘personal peccadillo’ becuz I ask if it was legal if the roles were reversed??? I also said she was a pizza delivery girl, not a girl scout. Good grief.

Sexual harassment occurs in the workplace. The delivery girl being away from Domino’s and at someone’s house is not considered her “workplace”, IMO, and I doubt it would meet the legal definition of “workplace”.

Again, the delivery girl was giving me all of the classic “signs” that she wanted a BIG tip and may have been interested in going that EXTRA mile. I don’t think a pizza delivery girl calling customers “sweetie” & “darling” and sexily swaying her hips while begging for a tip is just an “innocent” pizza delivery girl. She knew what she was doing.

My question was not if it was legal to wear a robe and flashing random people on the street or at the mall, but propositioning a flirting pizza delivery girl.

Would your opinion be different if she was also a part-timer on Eccie, but due to how slow her bizness is, she had to deliver pizzas to make ends meet? But I guess even you would find fault in propositioning a poor unsuspecting Eccie delivery girl delivering pizzas on a part time basis.
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #17
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
I

Hypothetically, if I had been in a robe and answered the door with it open and exposed– would I have committed a crime? Would it be different if she was inside?

Maybe indecent exposure but you might have defenses.
What type of defenses? Like I just stepped out of the shower and didn't realize that I hadn't fully tied my robe???
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #18
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Sexual harassment occurs in the workplace. The delivery girl being away from Domino’s and at someone’s house is not considered her “workplace”, IMO, and I doubt it would meet the legal definition of “workplace”.
I wouldn't risk a lot on that assessment, I think the workplace follows you where you work. I got nabbed saying something bad 'at work', even though I was home, because I was speaking with a co-worker. I'm no lawyer, and that may be corporate HR paranoia, but its a strange world these days.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Personally I would just get her number and go from there. If she doesn't give you her number, then she's not interested in anything.
I'm too tired to think about the legal part of this...but I'm thinking odds of getting her number are much lower than the odds of getting a flash or lap dance or rub.

Giving out her number has long term ramifications that are probably inconsistent with her current life situation.

Flashing her tits, bra, and or rubbing on the customer for some cool cash is what every flirting delivery girls wants...IMO. Its just too easy, fun, and exhilarating.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #20
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Having worked for a lot of large corporations, the sexual harrassment issue is being overblown here.

Let's say Logan makes some sort of sexually charged suggestion to the gal. Could be as simple as he asks her out on a date, with a hint of sexual favors, maybe even suggesting there was a reward in it for her. What could happen:

1. Logan was reading her correctly, and she was hoping to make a little extra cash on the side, a little larger tip, perhaps. Anything from shaking her booty for him to hopping in the sack.

2. She was flirting with Logan, hoping for a bigger tip, but with no intention of any sexual activities.

3. She was oblivious to her actions and the reaction she was getting to Logan, thinks it is cute, and leaves Logan to take matters into his own hand(s).

4. She is shocked at Logan's behavior, drops the pizza at his doorstep, and runs to her car. When she arrives at her car, she calls her boss, or perhaps returns to the pizza restaurant, and complains. Demands that she never be sent to such a disgusting customer again. NOW, if her boss does not at least put Logan on the DNDTTP list (DO Not Deliver To This Perp), and she or some other unsuspecting delivery person is subject to harrassment by Logan, then the employee would have the right to complain that her employer was allowing a hostile work environment to exist and had failed to take any steps to protect her from it. Totally different environment, but I have had to take steps to prevent the hostile workplace claim before with employees. In my case, the vendor who was causing issues with my employee found himself forbidden from entering our facility and was hit in a very sensitive spot, the pocketbook, via loss of commissions.

5. If Logan has actually crossed the line, has either exposed himself or offered cash for sexual favors, then the lady could call the police and complain. How far will LE investigate? Is Logan on the Registered Sex Offender list? Is it simple exposure? Can he explain it was an accident? Is it a he said/she said incident? I doubt that on one occurence, LE takes it very far, but repeated occurences, with multiple complaints, might be another story. Of course, in this scenario, I would think that situation 4 described above would also kick in.

Finally, I bet that the big pizza delivery places, like Dominoes, Pizza Hut, probably even Papa Johns, train their workers with how to deal with these issues. I bet even larger establishments like Charter Cable, AT&T, Comcast, etc. have training they provide to all workers who have significant contact with the public in their homes to recognize harassment, report it, and steps they want the employee to take to extricate themselves from the situation. Surely someone on here has worked in one of those environments and can tell us what the training program looks like.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:35 AM   #21
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Give her your number and ask her to text you when she gets off work.
Tell her you know times are hard and would she like to get together to see if you could both help each other out.

Ask her if she ever thought about being a sugar baby and that she would make a good fit for one. This is of course if there is a mutual attraction and we clicked.

Maybe we could go out to dinner and get to know each other better.....

Young girls will give out their number way before they give out an email address.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #22
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Being a dick teaser is not the same as being a thirsty whore.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Between you and me and the wall over there (No, over there) Most teenage girls are cock hungry and money grubbing little sluts that are out for the coach bag.

I have fucked more mall walking, window shopping college girls than Hue Hefner (Okay, I am off by a few hundred but you get the idea.)
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #24
frontman667
BANNED

No. It is not a crime to hire someone for massage, lap dance, or nude photos. If you ask for sexual services, then it is a crime. I will not dare ask for these things because it can be considered sexual harassment and you can get into trouble with the pizza place.

Best thing to do is give them your number. Tell them that you willing to help them out if they need rent pay, or tuition help. You can offer to take them for shopping. If you start saying that you willing to give cash, they may be offended. You claim you are a generous person and want to help them out. Once you hook up on a date, then you can be a sugar daddy. Nothing illegal being a sugar daddy as long as the relationship is not sex session only.
frontman667 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you are going to pursue this then you have to cover your ass with some plausible deniability. Order the pizza, if she shows and is flirting again, you can: casually offer her a beer (then you can ask her age) which means having beers right there available and not in the fridge. If she excepts then she may be open to other things. If she sits down then she is willing to hang out, ask her to come by after she gets off for some more beer and pizza. You could always bring up how much she makes from tips and see if she hints at more.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #26
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

new to the boards, so sorry this is so late:

Quote:
If I had propositioned her to flash or give lap dances – would I have committed a crime?
only if she was underage or if you offered money for it

Quote:
Hypothetically, if I had been in a robe and answered the door with it open and exposed– would I have committed a crime? Would it be different if she was inside?
yes. for indecent exposure. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_330037.html no. flashing people is still considered flashing people.

Quote:
If the pizza girl is in your house and you proposition her for a sex act, could you be charged with prostitution if she was in your private residence?
yup. prostitution is still prostitution.

i was a driver at a domino's pizza with a couple of female drivers. they weren't really hot, but they flirted as much as possible because they knew they would get bigger tips. and they did. usually about double what the rest of us got. one of them was also flashed and solicited to. i guess the guy thought she was really interested. anywho, she just called the cops right from her car, and they came and arrested him for public indecency (because the front door was open and he could be seen from public), indecent exposure, and soliciting sexual favors.
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #27
bigkahuna42
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33

Worked for Papa Johns and Pizza Hut, no training for anything like that. Its more about safety and getting your ass out the door.
bigkahuna42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women