Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48611
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM   #16
cliffbeefcake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

To borrow from Eddie Murphy, what's next? We stick our dick in and it explodes?
cliffbeefcake is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #17
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade78 View Post
lol wrong doctor, you are decribing chiros

Naturopaths can prescribe RXs,

so they are at least a step above chiropractors who are what you decribe
fix the CHI, fix it all
*CRACK*
While I agree with your opinion on chiropractors, naturopaths are a step way below them.

Most naturopaths are quacks and fail to treat anything medical with more than placebos or psychological interventions. Even ones who are licensed by national boards consider medicine to be just one aspect of healing.

The core set of interventions defined by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (http://www.cnme.org/resources/2007_hoa.pdf) includes acupuncture, "botanical medicine," homeopathy, "natural cures," nutritional changes, physical medicine, and psychological counseling. While psychological counseling is important and nutritional changes may be helpful, acupuncture has never been proven effective by double blind studies and homeopathy is the biggest scam in medicine.

Much of the advice of naturopaths is sound: exercise, quit smoking, eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, practice good nutrition. But the idea that the body and mind are a single entity that need to be kept in harmony or balance and that a balanced "unity" can overcome diseases is a dangerous thing to teach people to rely on.

http://www.quackwatch.com/01Quackery...turopathy.html
http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...hy/misrep.html
http://www.naturowatch.org/
http://skepdic.com/natpathy.html
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:08 AM   #18
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yawn
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 AM   #19
bartipero
Valued Poster

I guess that leaves Shamans to do the heavy lifting.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
Wow that would suck. In the future, if anyone asks me why I don't offer any bbbj or bbfs I will direct them to this thread.
Well, I don't think anyone here is asking for BBFS. Not in public, anyway.

But if you need validation for your preference of having a thin layer of latex between a paying pecker and your tongue, lips and gums, there you go.

Something tells me that other ladies might be new car shopping at Superior Lexus while you're shopping at Shawnee Mission Kia. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
NoahScape is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #21
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

And when they from killer gonorrhea then it wont matter what kind of car they were driving will it?
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #22
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
And when they from killer gonorrhea then it wont matter what kind of car they were driving will it?
And when they what? From what?

I'd be more concerned about syphilis, especially when it comes to not being able to form complete sentences. That's what made Al Capone go tilt, you know.

When the killer gonorrhea zombie apocalypse comes, I'll stick with my F-250.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #23
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahScape View Post
And when they what? From what?

I'd be more concerned about syphilis, especially when it comes to not being able to form complete sentences. That's what made Al Capone go tilt, you know.

When the killer gonorrhea zombie apocalypse comes, I'll stick with my F-250.
Honey, it is not unfortunate for me that I choose to stay protected. It is unfortunate for the person trying to get bareback anything.
Some may disagree, and some may agree. But frankly.. I don't give a f*** what your opinion is. You are not the one paying my bills, and I am okay with that.

I take enough risks in this business, so I will by all means protect myself as much as I can. This is a dangerous enough game to not take as many precautions as I possibly can.

And as far as you saying I don't make enough money as other providers? That doesn't matter to me either. I make what I am comfortable with. And if I wanted to make more, then trust me honey.. I would.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #24
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No bbbj, I'm out like shout. I'd rather go on spankwire.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #25
NoahScape
Valued Poster

Quote:
Honey, it is not unfortunate for me that I choose to stay protected. It is unfortunate for the person trying to get bareback anything.
Some may disagree, and some may agree. But frankly.. I don't give a f*** what your opinion is. You are not the one paying my bills, and I am okay with that.

I take enough risks in this business, so I will by all means protect myself as much as I can. This is a dangerous enough game to not take as many precautions as I possibly can.

And as far as you saying I don't make enough money as other providers? That doesn't matter to me either. I make what I am comfortable with. And if I wanted to make more, then trust me honey.. I would.
Thanks for sharing your business plan.

I'm not sure the, "I take enough risks doing what I do" thing is going to play that well around here as a rationalization for covering some guy's nub before you bob.

It's not me you need to impress, anyway - Mother's day is only about 5 days from now.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #26
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

Quote:
But frankly.. I don't give a f*** what your opinion is. You are not the one paying my bills, and I am okay with that.

And if I wanted to make more, then trust me honey.. I would.
nevermind.... and i wont be paying your bills either.....
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #27
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That is fine honey I am happy with the clients I have. There are a lot of clients who respect the fact that I choose to stay protected and if you don't that's fine.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women