Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Do you want me to provide the "transcript" of all the lies told by Obama, Rice, Clinton, et al on the subject of Benghazi?

Your notion of a "transcript" doesn't mean swat when it comes to the truth behind Benghazi and Obama's re-election campaign.

You conveniently omit the meat of the facts....
"SOCAFRICA commander Lt. Col. Gibson and his team were on their way to board a C-130 from Tripoli for Benghazi prior to an attack on a second U.S. compound "when [Col. Gibson] got a phone call from SOCAFRICA which said, 'you can't go now, you don't have the authority to go now.' And so they missed the flight ... They were told not to board the flight, so they missed it."
No, I'll leave the lying, cherry-picking of facts and misrepresentations to you, it's what you do best. I directly mentioned the fact that the SF troopers were told to stand down....by higher military authority. Maybe that was because they had been told by Washington to stand down, maybe not....you don't know. Maybe that was the correct decision tactically, you don't know.

Now, you want to address some facts? Like the fact that there were no air assets that could reach the embassy in time to do anything? I've read posts on this topic by you yahoos repeatedly. We should have sent in airstrikes. Well? How about it? According to the transcript of the testimony of the guy you now rely on for support for your stupid arguments is on the record as saying he was told that there were no air assets available.

And what about the fact that this special forces team that was told to stand down consisted of, at least by the accounts I've read, 4 troopers? What were they going to do Whirlytard? How were they going to get to the embassy? Parachute out of a C130? Take a cab from the airport? Walk to the embassy?

You and the rest of the Monday morning quarterbacks on here have absolutely no idea what it takes to mount a combat assault/combat rescue operation in a foreign country on a couple of hours notice. You all act like the cavalry can just ride in, John Wayne-style, and everything will work out just fine. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way. Usually, when you go off half-cocked, without adequate intelligence, adequate prep-time and adequate support, you end up with more, not less, casualties. Did you ever think about that?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Reality check.

Regarding the fantasy that an F16 flyover would have accomplished anything: setting aside the idea that the terrorists attacking the embassy would have run away shitting their pants just because an F16 was nearby, and setting aside the reality that we would have had to get Libyan permission to fly into their airspace. And, setting aside the idea that an F16 pilot flying over the embassy at 500 mph would have been able to identify who to laser and shoot in the crowd of hundreds, if not thousands of people near the embassy.....read the fucking transcript of the hearing.

Q: Was there ever any thought at that time of the night to have an F-16, you know, fly over?

A: I called -- when we knew that -- I talked with the Defense Attache, Lt. Col. Keith Phillips, and I asked him, "Is there anything coming?" And he said that the nearest fighter planes were Aviano, that he had been told that it would take two to three hours to get them airborne, but that there were no tanker assets near enough to support a flight from Aviano.

A: And for the second time that night [Before 5:15 AM attack], I asked the Defense Attache, is there anything coming, is there anything out there to help our people from, you know, big military? And the answer, again, was the same as before.

Q: And what was that answer?

A: The answer was, it's too far away, there are no tankers, there is nothing, there is nothing that could respond.

Get it? There were no air assets available.

Regarding the special forces "Team" that was ready to get on the C130. Setting aside the fact that it was apparently higher military authority that told them they didn't have authority to go.....It was 4 guys. And, by the way, what were they going to do? Parachute out of the C130 and land on top of the burning embassy?

No, again, if you read the transcript...that C130 was headed to an airport where? In Benghazi? And those 4 SF troopers were going to do what? Take a cab to the embassy?

Were mistakes made? Absolutely. Were stupid things said subsequent to the mistakes? Absolutely. Impeachment? Scandal? Ridiculous.

Again....read the transcript.
Reality check!!! That's exactly how former SEAL Glen Doherty and others arrived in Benghazi from Tripoli: by plane -- and then they drove to the compound.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Reality check!!! That's exactly how former SEAL Glen Doherty and others arrived in Benghazi from Tripoli: by plane -- and then they drove to the compound.
How'd that work out for him?

And, you got a cite to support that? I've read that he was at a CIA facility a mile away when the shit started. No?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:51 AM   #49
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It is a process of peeling the onion with Obama; sooner or later we will get to the truth....even the zombies are no longer defending Obama over his lies....

They now have shifted to military tactics and the scheduling snafu's that prevented Obama and Clinton from trying to save Americans....................

Obama lied; we are now finding out that Clinton lied as well.......................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The onion always wins that fight. You wind up with tears and smelling just like an onion. What has that gotten ya?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #51
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
It is a process of peeling the onion with Obama; sooner or later we will get to the truth....even the zombies are no longer defending Obama over his lies....

They now have shifted to military tactics and the scheduling snafu's that prevented Obama and Clinton from trying to save Americans....................

Obama lied; we are now finding out that Clinton lied as well.......................
No response, eh? Just the propaganda slogans. Typical.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
How'd that work out for him?

And, you got a cite to support that? I've read that he was at a CIA facility a mile away when the shit started. No?
Are you disparaging Glen Doherty's heroic actions? Tsk, tsk!?!

Source: Murphy, Jack and Brandon Webb (2013). Benghazi: The Definitive Report. New York, NY: HarperCollins Inc. pp. 25–58. ISBN 9780062276919 and cited at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benghazi_attack.

". . . a small CIA and JSOC element in Tripoli that included Glen Doherty was attempting to find a way to Benghazi."

Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

are you quoting a sentence fragment, Corpy?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm interested in the comment several have made, that "there was no way any relief could reach the compound in time." How did the administration know that? Did they know that the attack would only last several hours before the attack began? How did they know that the siege would not go on for days? Where did they get the information that the siege would end before they got there, so they decided to not even try, and thereby, just let the ambassador be killed?

I think it's interesting that the administration knew beforehand how long the siege was going to last, so they decided to not even bother sending in reinforcements.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
are you quoting a sentence fragment, Corpy?
Actually, you ignorant dumb golem fuck, it's a complete sentence with both a subject and a verb.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #56
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Then why the ellipsis at the head of the sentence Corpy? What are you LEAVING OUT?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Then why the ellipsis at the head of the sentence Corpy? What are you LEAVING OUT?
Ignorant dumb golem fucks like you are left out, because ignorant dumb golem fucks like you are intellectually incapable of identifying simple sentences or using hyperlinks, jackass!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women