Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Seven Americans died this weekend...

I was pondering how to title this thread; Seven Americans died... or In a war Obama has already host, seven Americans died. I went with the former. What say you my little whining lefties? Obama has already made it known they we have no intention of winning this war and has set a date. Every American who has died since that date was set died for nothing. You want to complain about the past (Bush haters) but I hear nothing about something that you could concievably change. Think of all the money that is going to be needed for injuried soldiers and then think of the estimated $10 million a week that we are spending in a war that Obama has already surrendered in. Throw in the billions given to Kharzid and I don't know how you can remain silent....that is unless your complaints are all politically motivated and you don't really care about our people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

You're talking about Iraq and Afghanistan? At least in regards to Iraq, we could have you know... not gone in...

At this point, it's about cutting our losses. We've been in those countries for 12 years now? It should be clear that militarily occupying them and trying to set up puppet governments isn't going to solve the problem. Another 12 years occupying them isn't going to solve the problem either. If any solutions are going to happen, they're going to come from the Afghan and Iraqi peoples, not from outside countries trying to conquer them.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Please present your solution to this situation, BSwine. How do we win this war? I know we already won in Iraq, because Dubya told us so.

Oh, I forgot, that's not your department. You're here to complain, slander and bray like an flea bitten ass.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I will take any title of any thread and bitch slap you over the head with it sailor boy.

Compare that to the 4k you didn't give a shit about.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm glad to see that WTF posted on this. WTF, you've disqualified yourself from any ethical disagreement on the deaths in the Middle East. You claim to care but not about the dead, you care that Bush gets the blame. Bush left office over four years ago. Since then Obama failed to get an agreement to help secure the Iraq victory (given to us by Bush), we have pulled out of Iraq which some people haven't heard about (see Jbravo above), and Obama has announced our withdrawal from Afghanistan at some future date. Obama has given up and all but surrendered in Afghanistan. Every death now is a useless death and belongs to Barry. Obama is the president now, he had his surge and he got to take undue credit for killing Bin Laden, this is his war. Do you even know how many people have died since Obama rolled into the office? You should. If you have to look it up now then shame on you for only using talking points from the DNC. You are a detestible person WTF and you try to hide with your own charges of not caring. Have you sent any letters to the troops, or care packages, have you contacted your representatives about your concerns? Have you done anything? I doubt that you have gone much beyond bitching on this site. You are the kind of stuff we scraped off our boots.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I wouldn't go so far as to call Iraq a victory. We left a country that we invaded under incorrect assumptions, spent a bunch of our money and lives on it, and then left it as still a pretty chaotic and lawless country. At this point, I'm just glad we left before we could do more damage to them or ourselves.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor JD
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
poor JD

JD has become jealous of all of the attention Trendy has been getting. He is demanding equal treatment!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women