Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Fake rape threat posted by leftie female student blogger

Some shit you couldn't make up if you tried.

There are some on the left who just loooove to be a victim. I guess Meg Lanker-Simons got tired of waiting for somebody to harass or threaten her, so she decided to jump-start the process and do it herself:

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4731

It sounds like something Alex Jones would make up and COG would repost. But apparently it is not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A well-known female liberal blogger and radio host at the University of Wyoming (UW) is being accused by police of fabricating a rape threat against herself to appear as if it came from a conservative.

The obscene message directed at activist Meg Lanker-Simons was posted on a college “crush” Facebook page earlier this week and immediately ignited outrage from the college community.

“I want to hate f**k Meg Lanker-Simons so hard. That chick that runs her liberal mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it,” it read. “I think its hot and it makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good Republican bitch,” the post reads, according to a screenshot.

Before the post was removed, Lanker-Simons commented on it and on her own blog, calling it “disgusting, misogynistic, and apparently something the admins of this page think is a perfectly acceptable sentiment.”

She also encouraged the poster to seek help at the UW Counseling service and ends with the advice:

“Instead of focusing on how angry and turned on me ‘running my mouth’ makes you, perhaps you should listen instead. You might learn something.”

But on Monday, The University of Wyoming Police Department issued a citation to Lanker-Simons for “interference” for “false statements she made to the UW Police Department,” according to a UW statement referred to by Laramie Boomerang Online.

"Subject admitted to making a controversial post on UW Crushes webpage and then lied about not doing it," according to the citation.

The University of Wyoming also confirmed a statement that the police had “"obtained substantial evidence verifying that the offending Facebook post came from Lanker-Simons' computer, while the computer was in her possession.”

According to a Facebook page that apparently belongs to Lanker-Simons she is a member of the University of Wyoming Gender & Women's Studies group as well as the school’s chapter of The Nonviolent Communist.

Since police cited her, supporters have a constructed a Facebook page entitled “Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent.”

“Meg Lanker-Simons is innocent we believe what she did was justified and deserves not to be held accountable for her accusations we stand behind you sister,” reads that page’s description.

Lanker-Simons was in the news in 2010 when she was a plaintiff in a successful lawsuit against UW after it retracted its invitation to have Bill Ayers speak on campus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love that part emphasized above. She is innocent, but - simultaneously - what she did was justified and she should not be held accountable. I guess the students who constructed the Facebook page didn't take any logic courses at the university.

Nonviolent Communist, indeed.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No political group has a monopoly on lies and just plain dumbasses, but I completely agree the LWWs tend to be stupider about trying to pull it off.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What about the democratic congressman who vandalized his own office with swastikas or the lying congressional black caucus who claimed someone spit on them and called them names. Numerous video sources dispute EVERYTHING they claimed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women