Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Anyone watch the news tonight? The media is making us famous!

Looks as if some people have ruined a good thing, probably the one's whom flip and run and tell it all so anyways now we have to deal with this, again... First Craigslist - lol I only said this because Yes, I started from the bottom.
After that I believe we lost our lovely ASPD and now ECCIE is being treated as such... Haters with Free Advertisement?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/i...e-prostitutes/

So what do you all think about this news clip from tonight?

"For weeks, we’ve tried to get a hold of the current owners of eccie.net. We even talked to a previous owner, but no one ever took ownership of the site." -- hehehehehe

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #2
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default A closed mind

The chan 11 news people have a closed mind where prostitution is concerned. All they see is under age slaves. They don't or won't admit that ECCIE makes it safe for those in the hobby. The fact that under age providers will be weeded out by the review process never crosses their minds.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

The media is there to fuel all the 'do gooders' to lobby their politicians to make changes. The Gov't doesn't like it either becasue thay can't regulate it, control it, and mainly, they're not getting a piece of the action.

Maybe they should go after other sites like Match.com where I might meet a gal who has an ad where I'll spend more money for the night on the town for dinner, movie, recreation, etc and still go home with blue balls than I would spend for a one hour appointment and we both walk away with a smile on our faces..
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
xmaster
Valued Poster

From the article:

"The overall goal is to decrease the demand for these kinds of sites and, consequently, decrease human and sex trafficking."

The demand for "these kinds of sites" will always exist but that demand has very little or nothing at all to do with trafficking. The trafficking will probably always occur as well, independent of sites like ECCIE.

That being said, I have heard of underage trafficking occurring via bp, most notably in Michigan a year or two ago.

Amd shutting down a site or two will have no real effect on the problem they ostensibly are trying to take care of (trafficking).
xmaster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women