Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

User ID: 145890
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy R-E-S-P-E-C-T bet you will understand me clearly after this

Im one of the more laid back providers. Never known to be in trouble nor have i been the reason for it. I been on the board for almost a year now and i have ran into and seen allot problems with respect on this board. NOW why i s it so hard to respect one another?

Providers: watch who you call a bitch you might need her for a.refrence or need more
info on a bad hobby. THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT NOT A GOLDEN PUSSY CONTEst

HOBBIES: WHATCH WHoSE THREAD YOUR HIJACKING BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN IMPORTANT AND NOW NO ONE WANTS TO READ IT AND THAT CAN CAUSE MORE ISSUES LIKE PLAYING WITH SOME ONE SAFETY THAT DOES COME FIRST OR YOU HIJACKERs DONT GIVE A FART??

so why is it you feel your so mouch to critize you think your better? LOL HELL NO OR BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT BACAUSE YOU HAVE THE WALLET? HELL NAW . OR MAYBE YOU WERE JUST BORN AN ASSHOLE.
ETHER WAY ITS WRONG. HOW CAN OUR OWN ACTIVE BOARD MEMBERS BE SO CRUEL AND HOSTILE I CALL THIS MEN WITH BP ATTITUDES WITH A wanNA BE ECCIE/EROS EGO.

mrsMercedez is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mercedez, people are going to act how they act and be who they are, whether they are a good person or not, on here. You can't change many of these providers and hobbyists. We're all grown and many of us stuck in our ways and beliefs.

I do believe some things are better left unsaid, or like Mama used to say, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Sometimes people can be downright mean and unnecessarily nasty... But I wouldn't let it get to you. Try not to pay it any attention.. As hard as that may be.

Some folks LITERALLY wake up wanting to bust somebody's balls or bitch somebody out... It's all apart of the hobby and dealing with some of these characters unfortunately. I've dealt with it myself.. But the best advice I think anyone can give you is BRUSH THAT SHIT OFF and keep conducting your business!! The more they see it gets to you, the harder they will laugh and try to fuck with you more... Just let it go, girl. Trust me. Just do you!! Don't pay it any attention.. Posting more threads about why people are dickheads will only make them flock to threads like this. They DO get defensive. LOL.

Hope this helped... Don't hesitate to PM me if you ever have any questions.. I've been learning how to deal with some folks better as my time here has gone on....

Have a wonderful day! Don't let it get you down!
XOXO Savannah/SweetTreat
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

To the providers i will no longer be giving refrences or posting alerts no time.for the fuckery of hijackers. NOW I DO WANNA APOLIGIZE TO THE MODS MY LANGUAGE AND THE CHOICE OF WORDS were very unlady like. But i was pissed that my thread got jacked and screword and i got beat up threw a thread for a mispelling. WHAT WAS THE POINT LOL THREAD IS STILL OPEN IF ANY BIDY ELSE HAS.SO MORE RUDE THINGS TO.SAY.ABOUT ME ITS NO LONGER AN ALERT THREAD ...

ITS SPELLING 101 WTF
Old 04-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

Ty sweet your words helped a little. Ill be pm you soon.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:07 AM   #5
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsMercedez View Post
To the providers i will no longer be giving refrences or posting alerts no time.for the fuckery of hijackers. NOW I DO WANNA APOLIGIZE TO THE MODS MY LANGUAGE AND THE CHOICE OF WORDS were very unlady like. But i was pissed that my thread got jacked and screword and i got beat up threw a thread for a mispelling. WHAT WAS THE POINT LOL THREAD IS STILL OPEN IF ANY BIDY ELSE HAS.SO MORE RUDE THINGS TO.SAY.ABOUT ME ITS NO LONGER AN ALERT THREAD ...

ITS SPELLING 101 WTF

.... Girl you are making a mountain out of a molehill. So because some idiots want to proof read your alert and make comments you no longer will provide references?? Where is the connection or the point of that? Don't let these guys and girls get to you like that and make you have a fucked up outlook on the hobby. It can be a good place to be and advertise... If you pick your battles wisely. You're quite honestly throwing a mini tantrum because people said some stuff you didn't like.... SO WHAT!? It could be WORSE..

Hell people have jumped on threads I have made calling me all kinds of bitches and cunts. But that makes THEM look stupid. You're falling RIGHT INTO their trap.. They WANT you to be mad and upset and make crybaby threads about how your thread was hijacked. It happens. It happens all the time actually. But there's a difference between handling it like a spoiled kid or handling it like a MATURE, GROWN woman and provider.. The rest is up to you.. Conduct yourself like a lady and you will reap the profits... Acting bratty and ranting about it won't get you far except your "haters" will probably attack this thread like a lion to a zebra.

And looking forward to your PM baby girl Just trying to help!!
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

I know and.understand you were trying to help and i thank you lots and lots.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Just be you and you'll be fine... There's plenty of haters in the world but keep in mind they're offset by the lovers so it all balances out in the end.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:36 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember to take things with a grain of salt...I know it may be hard to not bite back , but it's what's best. Let fools be the fools. And honestly I had no idea what you were talking about...was going to look it up , but I didn't want to feed into negativity. Stay positive!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #9
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

And thats why i asked the ladies to pm my computer is down hard to to post from my phone.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

But ut was easily over looked because of the nagativity
Old 04-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #11
Epimetheus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You're dealing with a bunch of "Type A" personalities. They are really head strong and usually the most successful personality types. These are the type of folks who can afford to hobby more than someone else.
Epimetheus is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #12
mrsMercedez
*TheSoulSnatcher

My ECCIE Reviews

But that still doesnt give any one an exscuse to bring some one else down. THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER JUST AS IGNORANT AND I REAPEAT JUST AS IGNORANT
Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Mercedez, the bs happens out in the real world, and a lot more of it. Here it just seems more concentrated. Sometimes its worth the battle, other times just let it go and live to fight another day. The hard part is figuring out which is the best action for the circumstance.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #14
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

sweet.treat will give you good advice.
My advice is to slow down and breath, type what you want to say but do not hit send, wait a few minutes and then read what you typed to make sure you still feel like posting it. Sometimes just typing it out is enough and you can then delete it and feel better and be postive. Yes, the guys do judge you on your posts, so it is good to think about of the online image you wish to present.

You have pryamider afraid, he did not even ask for a taint pic.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I am a really bad typist and speller. But, as I want people to read and understand what I write, I try to make sure I follow standard grammer, spelling, and other writing rules and guidelines.

May I suggest:
Use Word to compse your post then cut and paste it. Take advantage of Words spell and grammer checker. It also allows you time to cool down when your upset and gives you time to think if you really want to post what your thinking.

I have no idea what prompted you to post this thread. However, based on your typing, I have no desire to even find out. And, the likelyhood of ever seeing you decreased by every missspelled word and grammer error.

Almost every time these threads do more harm than good. Every time you post, you say something about yourself. Many guys use this as part of their screening and research. Just as many ladies do with us guys.

Best wishes to you dear. I hope all gets better for you.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women