Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2013, 07:10 AM   #121
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Right? There are always people who test limits. Without them you have a murky grayness You need flat on both sides of the spectrum to point you towards the middle.
Agreed....some things and ideas are a "necessary evil" to help maintain checks and balances.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:20 AM   #122
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Agreed....some things and ideas are a "necessary evil" to help maintain checks and balances.
This is a common excuse for allowing assholes to run amuck...ijs
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #123
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

So Bob..... when you're out of the men's lounge at your club, and you're around the womens and childrens.... do you voice your opinions on the state of the country club that you don't like? Greens are shitty, service at the cafe is garbage, parking lot is so bad it messed up the alignment of your car, etc...? The fact is there is a slightly difference perhaps between that and here, but Very slight. It's a consumer and service driven site that many use for solely that purpose. There are other social chat sites that require a certain amount if politeness and discord, but your chances of getting any real information on ladies let alone get laid are low. And to be honest, they would get Very boring VERY quickly, and that makes for a less profitable site.... like I said before, at the end of the day, that is what is most important to the owners.... as it should you be.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #124
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
And to be honest, they would get Very boring VERY quickly, and that makes for a less profitable site.... like I said before, at the end of the day, that is what is most important to the owners.... as it should you be.
Wakeup = no boring post = more site traffic = MO OWNER MONEY$$$$

gots it.
Why A Duck? is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #125
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

A fucking country club?????

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #126
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Jad,
First let me say, as a Mod you are probably my favorite. I like your takes on a lot of the things that come up on random post, and I think you act, and write in a clear manner that people appreciate.

I understand your comparison. I don't think it is valid, only in the idea that in the real service industry type places, (golf club, etc) there are layers of management to go to in order to voice concerns. If I am not satisfied with the response I can move on to a different club.

This is the only club like this worth my time.

That being said, I love this site, and I think the information on here is more useful than any other for the hobby. I loved ASPD, and the 2 sites as a unit have been a tremendous service over the years.

I don't want it to become boring, just a little more civil in the public areas.
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #127
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fuck it.......LezboBob has won me over.........ban wakeup.......I never liked him anyway
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #128
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

See that bitches! I'm Bob's favorite!

I appreciate the kind words my man.... and as always I do love really good, rational conversations..... even if We don't agree on all parts.... now I know my comparison was not exactly a direct relationship but like I said they are similar.... however slightly. There are other boards like this, it just so happens this have the most traffic and is the most popular. But there are options, albeit maybe not so desirable.

Layers of management We can argue on a completely different level, so we'll leave that one alone. Lol. But here's something to consider..... how many ladies on here are just on here to talk, read, participate? Or are most of them here to sell, or market themselves or something similar? Does that not then subject them to a certain amount of scrutiny from perspective clients or the like? It's hard for some to separate the woman from the "commodity " she represents here, but for some it is not. It's that perspective that blurs the rude/truth line at times too IMHO....
Old 04-23-2013, 02:33 PM   #129
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why A Duck? View Post
Wakeup = no boring post = more site traffic = MO OWNER MONEY$$$$
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #130
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

bitch gotta get paid
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #131
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
See that bitches! I'm Bob's favorite!
I think you a lil "Long Winded" but that's me
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #132
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

I gotta be long somewhere........ We can't all be "blessed"......
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #133
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #134
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Justin seemed like a good guy to me. And I agree with TheCFE and DearJohn that Eccie needs more good guys. Eccie has attracted a small clique of noisy jerks that have some pathological need to put down women in order to feel better about themselves.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that these guys spend a lot of time on a board devoted to paying for sex. And I love how some bleat on about how they don't care what people here think, and yet they spend untold hours posting here seeking approval from their bros. Curiously, some of them can't be bothered to post actual reviews.

I've always maintained that the hobby attracts two kinds of guys: The ones who have to hobby to get laid, and the ones who enjoy the simplicity of the entanglement-free encounters.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine which group each of us falls into.
blowpop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women